-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks sir it will  be easy for me to log on in class
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: vijay

BTW do note in my personal experience I have noticed that HTTPS is slower compared to HTTP so for your home networks you can simply choose to use the normal way.

This line is so very correct. 😆 Indeed Too slow! 😆

Anyway, thanks vijay for posting this and making us aware of the following!
Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you🤗

Now I'm waiting for IF Apps 😃
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much...

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

BTW do note in my personal experience I have noticed that HTTPS is slower compared to HTTP so for your home networks you can simply choose to use the normal way.

Thankyou Vijay sir for secured browsing 👏. And Emotions are working properly . Also i agree that HTTPS is slower in compared to HTTP hence i shifted to HTTP. 😆😃
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yaa 😳
thats because in HTTPS ( it means it is HTTP+SSL(Secure Socket Layer ) so in the networking and transportation layer of the 7 layers of a network.. but however it follows the same protocol but it is with some kind of diffrences like it returns a status and a message, which may contain the requested information or indicate an error if part of the process malfunctioned. It also follows some steps like it will create a client server action that it authenticates the client server connection, then allows the cryptographic algorithms(some codes for security). Then many steps like public authentications for cryptography and then rest of authentication it makes then creates ssl connection to the server. Then once the SSL connection is done it starts receiving the normal HTTP requests. So thats why HTTPS is a beat late
sorry said too much 😆

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Vijay 

Hey dear I'm really shocked and confused!!! In all the forums the dates of last post is missing only the time is there when it was posted why has this been removed??? Please clarify this problem what happened??? All the dates are missing and it just says the time of last post! 😲😕 Please sort this out! 😳 Yesterday emotions were missing and today last post dates! 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: reeti.poly

Yaa 😳
thats because in HTTPS ( it means it is HTTP+SSL(Secure Socket Layer ) so in the networking and transportation layer of the 7 layers of a network.. but however it follows the same protocol but it is with some kind of diffrences like it returns a status and a message, which may contain the requested information or indicate an error if part of the process malfunctioned. It also follows some steps like it will create a client server action that it authenticates the client server connection, then allows the cryptographic algorithms(some codes for security). Then many steps like public authentications for cryptography and then rest of authentication it makes then creates ssl connection to the server. Then once the SSL connection is done it starts receiving the normal HTTP requests. So thats why HTTPS is a beat late
sorry said too much 😆

East or West , Google chrome is the Best.😳😆...your whole information made me remember my school days of my past.😃
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay I guess that is a new change on IF thanks 😊
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

@Vijay 

Hey dear I'm really shocked and confused!!! In all the forums the dates of last post is missing only the time is there when it was posted why has this been removed??? Please clarify this problem what happened??? All the dates are missing and it just says the time of last post! 😲😕 Please sort this out! 😳 Yesterday emotions were missing and today last post dates! 

Well dates are not missing and this change is by design.

And this is just for the posts that are made in the last 7 days are shown in relative format so that its easier for people to know how new is the last post.

Since our members log on from different part timezones giving just US time by default makes it a bit confusing.

Regards,