Karan's Movie 'Horror Story' Article #1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Five star hotel turns spooky for Vikram Bhatt's next

A well known five-star hotel in Juhu, Mumbai, which was once a venue for high-end Bollywood parties and is now an abandoned property, has been used by Vikram Bhatt for his next, Horror Story. After scaring audiences by showcasing spooky apartments, his next horror venture will be set inside a hotel.

Reveals actress Nandini Vaid, who plays a prominent role in the movie, "It's a story about seven friends - four boys and three girls, who after partying decide to explore a haunted place. They choose a spooky looking hotel based in a metro to check if the haunted stories revolving around it are true. The hotel was selected by Bhatt, and has been renamed Hotel Grandiose where most of the film has been shot."

The main characters have been played by seven young actors. Apart from Vaid, who makes her Bollywood debut with this film, the movie also stars TV actor Karan Kundra and other newbies.

As a contrast to Bhatt's previous film, this movie will stay away from romance and songs and promises to give viewers a spine-chilling experience.

The shooting for the film is complete and currently, the unit is busy with the post-production work. Horror Story is slated to release by August-September.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/five-star-hotel-turns-spooky-for-vikram-bhatt-s-next/1137640/

Posted: 10 years ago
I don't watch horror movies, but I think I'll watch this one...

TFS Payal. ðŸ˜Š