*~GUSTAKH DIL Articles Archieves~*

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
~**~This is Gusthak Dil Articles Archieves Thread~**~

NOTE:
For this thread there's one Important rule which should be taken into consideration before posting.

No Articles should be posted from Rival site of I-F

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

'Ammaji' goes modern in 'Gustakh Dil'
Meghna MalikMore Pics
Versatile actress Meghna Malik, popularly known as 'Ammaji' of " Na Aana Is Des Laado", is happy to give the audiences a different taste of her talent with new show "Gustakh Dil" in which she plays a modern character.

The actress says her new character is in total contrast to the regressive character that Ammaji was.

"The audience will see me in a totally different avatar in this show ( 'Gustakh Dil') and I hope I get the same love and appreciation from them as earlier," the 41-year-old said in an interview.

Besides a few daily soaps, Meghna has worked in a couple of films too, but it was her portrayal of high-headed Ammaji in "Na Aana Is Des Laado", which brought her into limelight.

Talking about her character in "Gustakh Dil", Meghna said: "She hails from an urban middle class family... She is a sort of a perfectionist, but then there are also a lot of tumultuous moments in her life and she keeps trying to deal with that all time."

Produced by Ravi Ojha, "Gustakh Dil" portrays the life of Laajo, who is the other woman for her husband Nikhil. Despite being married to her, he continues to be in love with his childhood sweetheart Ishana.

The show went on air Aug 5 on Life OK. It also features actors like Sana Sheikh, Vibhav Roy andParvati Sehgal.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Acting is Vibhav Roy's first love

Saloni Bhatia, TNN | Aug 12, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Gustakh Dil|Friends|Essence|Vibhav Roy
Acting is Vibhav Roy's first love
Vibhav Roy
For Delhi boy Vibhav Roy, who has made his debut in the TV show 'Gustakh Dil', acting was always his first love, which is why, despite working as a CA in Australia, he decided to come back to India to pursue his dream.

"Bachpan se hi acting ka keeda tha. Toh woh toh karna hi tha." Vibhav, who hails from Sarita Vihar in the capital, recalled his days of struggling in Mumbai, and said, "It's very difficult to find a house in Mumbai if you are already struggling. As soon as people come to know that you are a bachelor and on top of that, a struggler, they are a little wary. Delhi mein mere kaafi doston ne ghar le rakha hai, but unhe aisi koi problem nahi aati hai."

Vibhav also told us that for him, the true essence of Delhi lies in its marketplaces. "Humne doston ke saath GK-M Block mein bahut chill maari hua hai. Agreed, that Delhi has historical monuments, but for me, Delhi is all about Hauz Khas, Connaught Place, etc." An alumnus of St Columbus, Vibhav told us that he used to hang out with his friends in CP and Bengali Market. "Words like mastikhor, awaara and fukra would be apt to describe me," he joked.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Wife - The Other Woman in Life OK€™s Gustakh Dil

TNN Jul 31, 2013, 06.06PM IST
Tags:
  • Vibhav Roy|
  • Sana Sheikh|
  • Ravi Ojha|
  • Parvati Sehgal|
  • Meghana Malik|
  • Ajit Thakur
(Gustakh Dil on Life OK More Pics)

Destiny is not a matter of choice and often leads to uncertain, mysterious paths. Life OK, India's fastest growing Hindi general entertainment channel, will explore the intertwined lives of three souls, brought together by fate and trapped in a bizarre relationship, in its upcoming saga Gustakh Dil.

What happens when your husband becomes your best friend but his heart truly lies with someone else? Life OK's new show Gustakh Dil is a riveting tale of three such people who are put on a treacherous course by fate. A love story like no other, the wife is the third wheel in this saga of love.

Gustakh Dil portrays the life of Laajo, a simpleton from a village who is the other woman for her husband Nikhil. The husband continues to be madly in love with his childhood sweetheart Ishana. Starring Sana Sheikh, Vibhav Roy and Parvati Sehgal, the show gives a different twist to a conventional love triangle. Produced by Ravi Ojha, the show also features the versatile and talented Meghana Malik, essaying the role of Barkha, Nikhil's mother. The show will premiere on Life OK starting 5th August, every Monday to Friday at 7.30pm.

Commenting on the launch of the new show, Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK said, "After a successful run with romantic shows like Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai and Do Dil Ek Jaan, we are now bringing another love story but with a twist. Disruption has always been a key thrust for us at Life OK and with Gustakh Dil we are aiming to bring out the other side of a love triangle. We are confident that people will accept this unique storyline and will appreciate our modest attempt at providing quality entertainment."
Gustakh Dil narrates the tale of a street smart Laajo, who challenges the norms of the village only to land up in unpleasant circumstances. To escape the wrath of her peers from the village, she reluctantly marries Nikhil. Laajo's turbulent journey starts the moment she arrives at Nikhil's home in New Delhi, where she finds out that her husband is madly in love with his childhood sweetheart, Ishana. The story is a portrayal Laajo's struggle to be accepted in a home that discounts her presence. Resilient and strong willed, Laajo continues to be a best friend to her husband.

Will Laajo ever be truly accepted by her in-laws? Why is Lajoo the Other woman in her own marriage?
Watch the story unfold in Gustakh Dil, starting 5th August every Mon-Fri at 7.30pm on Life OK

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Parvati Sehgal to romance Vibhav Roy in Gustakh Dil

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Jul 20, 2013, 12.15 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Vibhav Roy|Sana Sheikh|Parvati Sehgal|Meghna Malik|Mahadev
Parvati Sehgal to romance Vibhav Roy in Gustakh Dil
Parvati SehgalMore Pics
Parvati Sehgal, who was seen as Komal in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, has been finalized to play one of the three leads in Ravi Ojha's next for Life Ok, Gustakh Dil. She will play the character of Ishana, love interest of Nikhil, played by Vibhav Roy.

Parvati was earlier finalized to play the role of Matsa Kanya in the channel TRP garner show Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. However, the role later went to Amrapali Gupta. The other lead of Gustakh Dil — Sana Sheikh — will essay the character of Lajjo, Nikhil's wife in the show. Meghna Malik, who was last seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, will play a character called Barkha. Reportedly Indraneel Bhattacharya, Anita Kanwal and Pooja Kanwal too are a part of this project.

"I am essaying the character of Ishana, a Delhi based girl who is madly in love with Nikhil (Vibhav Roy). Ishana is a modern and smart girl who believes in living her life to the fullest. Ishana's character is that of a dominating yet emotional girl when it comes to her love life. Gustakh Dil is a story about three people and how destiny brought them under one roof. The show has a social connect where the makers have raised the thought of 'wife being the other woman' in this show. How this happens is something which the audience will have to wait and watch. I am sure people will like this show", says a confident Parvati, who spoke to us on her way to a three-day shoot in Delhi.

Gustakh, which will air from August 5, will replace Amrit Manthan.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I am a one woman man: Vibhav Roy

Actor Vibhav Roy shares about his journey in the acting profession and his take on cheating and having an extra marital affair as shown in his show Gustakh Dil.

Saturday, August 17, 2013 | 6:58:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   4 Comments  |  480 Views
Good looking, ambitious and highly qualified Vibhav Roy started his acting career with the daily soap Gustakh Dil on Life OK. Giving his best shot on screen and getting immune to the world of glamor, let's find out what made him enter the world of entertainment and take up acting.

TellyBuzz gets you the insight of Vibhav's personal and professional life.

Tell us something about your background?

I am born and brought up in the capital city Delhi. I pursued my degree in C.A (Chartered Accountant) from Melbourne after which I joined IBM in Melbourne, worked there and then decided to quit my job and pursue my passion for acting.

After being a CA what made you take up acting?

I always wanted to become an actor, but my parents were reluctant and agreed on one condition that I should not forget my career for the sake of acting and that's exactly what I did. When I started earning it was then that my parents supported me and to fulfill my passion I came to Mumbai.

Did you struggle?

Oh yes, I did struggle for a year and so but the struggling phase taught me a lot of patience, perseverance. It was lots of hard work.

How did you bag this role?

I happened to go for the auditions at Ravi ojha Productions and I  gave a test shot in the audition after which I was selected and started shooting. It was a dream come true for me as my hard work and sacrifices paid off.

Do you watch television shows?

No, I have never watched television shows, but my parents used to watch. I am a movie buff and love Shah Rukh Khan a lot. Since now I am acting on TV, I have also started watching television shows.

Any particular actor that you idolize?

Well there are many whom I idolize and worship their acting overall.

How is your bonding with your co-stars?

Everyone is very nice and friendly especially Sana Amin Sheikh who is a very senior actor. She helps me a lot while other veteran actors like Meghna Malik too helps me a lot with dialogues and diction.

If faced with a situation in real life would you marry and have an affair with other girl?

No ways! I  will never ever cheat my wife in any way, I am a one woman man.

You have lived in Delhi, Mumbai and Melbourne. What has been your experience in each of these cities?

As I am born and raised in Delhi I am very attached to the city as the city is very different, it has fast moving life and the Punjabis are heart warming. Mumbai is bi-lingual and there are various ways in which people are connected. I find Mumbai slower than Delhi while Melbourne is super fast.

Are your parents happy seeing you onscreen?

Yes they are very happy and are quite supportive towards my acting career.

Tel us something about your attributes?

I am a hard core Delhi boy, mast and loud..

What are our future plans?

I will be associated with the show Gustakh Dil till it lasts and I would also like to try my hands in comedy if its possible.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
After the wedding in front of the Panchyat(Village council), the story line will be spiced up now, with Laajo entering the city life.
After the couple spend some private time over dinner, where she'll have to face some issues of how to munch over a burger over other western dishes, post which Nikhil will take her to his place and introduce her to his parents as "His wife" who in turn will negate the relationship of Lajjo with Nikhil.
Now it is to see how Lajjo will tackle her days among her new family at a new place.

NOTE: as it is an article from the rival site I tried my level best to put in my words.