Posted: 10 years ago
Bechari Shalu she wanted to kill her husband... Her husband was beating her coz she went infront of another man., and her husband was not Wrong , we see that At Arjunji's time, she Was really a shameless woman,, so when she went in front of another man ,she must was wrong so may   her husband Iswar Pandey felt jealous,, and beat her coz as husband he wanted to dominate her,,may be her husband was Doing wrong also ,,  because her husband Iswar Pandey's dominate was one kind tortoure anyways,, If DB wanted To kill him, and was become tired of Iswar, so why she comes now to be his Wife ,, why ,,? she doesnt love Iswar she has come coz She is feeling jealous with miu ... Not only that Prithvi was husband of Meera, what she did with Prithvi ...YUCK ,,,, If   she did not wanted to kill Ishwar,, Phir bhi ,Ishwar should leave shalu .. coz we have seen that what she was doing with Arjunji , what was her intention, What kind of woman she is? Ishwar is good that he leaves shalu ..just becoz she wanted to kill ... Ishwar is not  giving Punishment for her all mistake  ... Shalu is still staying like queen ,Ishwar is saying her to out  from his home, that Iswar's Kindness..
and she loves Arjuji right? so now Arjun is missing ? what happend on her ,, she is totally Ok ... no feelings ,Miu is getting close his Husband IP so she tried to find Prithvi ,,but no feeling if she get any bad news OF Arjun,, He just loves man only ☺️ i dont need to say
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
At last someone wrote about today's epi. I was lost, coz no wu so I hope some one explains how did RK believe IP?

About Ishwar and Shalu. Their story isn't intresting . It is the same old story about violence . If a woman makes her hasband jealous, she doesn't deserve to be beaten. A real man has to know how ti control his nerves and to gain his wife's love. If love and trust are lost between them .they have to devorse.

Ishwar is a bad husband. . They are aweful pair with no chemistry or values. .
If cvs want to learn married couples how to deal with their defrences , or give viewrs such educational experience. So it's not working . Coz IP-Shalu are the worst couple to do any effect on us .
!
Originally posted by awida

At last someone wrote about today's epi. I was lost, coz no wu so I hope some one explains how did RK believe IP?

About Ishwar and Shalu. Their story isn't intresting . It is the same old story about violence . If a woman makes her hasband jealous, she doesn't deserve to be beaten. A real man has to know how ti control his nerves and to gain his wife's love. If love and trust are lost between them .they have to devorse.  but dear ,, Iswar loved shalu at first i think ,,when shalu reminds her Old memoried i find that iswar loved her,, and when chachi ji and shalu was gossiping at first , they talked about that Iswar loves shalu ,after that shalu was very kind of woman, so iswar was feeling angry for that , so shalu was beateb by Iswar ,Iswar was a bad husband  agree,but Shalu was a bad wife also,, She is still his wife ,,but look ? she just love ishwar's Properties and jwelry ,,She never gave  love Ishwar

If cvs want to learn married couples how to deal with their defrences , or give viewrs such educational experience. So it's not working . Coz IP-Shalu are the worst couple to do any effect on us . I agree,,
!
Originally posted by Bmoni

I understand this Bristy.

Maybe if a new serial starts with a newly married couple who are madly in love ..then showed us how jealousy distroyed their marriage..like we seaw in Shahrukh's movie (Hum tumhari hain sanam) then maybe we will symphathy with their carachters.
But we first saw the ugly side of DB/IP's marriage life. Then they are trying t inform us about what happened to them which caused this huge defference between them   . No ..we are not intrested in listening to their story . And cvs better end their whole chapter.

This trial to make excuses to DB or IP won't work. Cvs please save your time and effort. And make them die togather or live happily forever. But don't waste Junoon's time on them .

We just want our Mithvi's story to continue. 😡

I understand this Bristy.

Maybe if a new serial starts with a newly married couple who are madly in love ..then showed us how jealousy distroyed their marriage..like we seaw in Shahrukh's movie (Hum tumhari hain sanam) then maybe we will symphathy with their carachters.
But we first saw the ugly side of DB/IP's marriage life. Then they are trying t inform us about what happened to them which caused this huge defference between them   . No ..we are not intrested in listening to their story . And cvs better end their whole chapter.

This trial to make excuses to DB or IP won't work. Cvs please save your time and effort. And make them die togather or live happily forever. But don't waste Junoon's time on them .

We just want our Mithvi's story to continue. 😡
I just want to end shalu Part ,, IP ko rehne do ,, ,Right JEalousy destroy relation , IP felt jealouse and DB was also wrong ,, their relation is 🀣 what should i say 🀣
And the worst thing is that cvs are focusing on DB more than the main pair. I also love IP and want him to stay . But I am afraid that he comes with DB in the same bakage like a member said ones. πŸ˜’

About Ishwar and Shalu. Their story isn't intresting . It is the same old story about violence . If a woman makes her hasband jealous, she doesn't deserve to be beaten. A real man has to know how ti control his nerves and to gain his wife's love. If love and trust are lost between them .they have to devorse.

If cvs want to learn married couples how to deal with their defrences , or give viewrs such educational experience. So it's not working . Coz IP-Shalu are the worst couple to do any effect on us .
!

I m so angry wid u!!!   πŸ˜‘ nd hurt! I gave a written update! 😑 Nd also my review!

1st wrote da wu so ws late in givn review...

Nd agree with you..nt interested in IP-Shalu marriage!!! I hope Ip kills DB nd saves us nd dn leaves for sannyaas or surrenders to da police or dies killn Shalu... πŸ₯±

And the worst thing is that cvs are focusing on DB more than the main pair. I also love IP and want him to stay . But I am afraid that he comes with DB in the same bakage like a member said ones. πŸ˜’
  Aww no dont say like this ,,, i will die totally ,,why they are giving to many Focus on Shalu ,, and its has been from after entry of Shalu ,,,
I wish Prithvi will not with shalu again ,,I guess  shalu's suicide time is Coming ,,

Good post Bristy! Agree with you! Cn never sympathise wid Shalu! Loved her getn hurt! 😈