Ashoks character in Thayumanavan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello my dear forum members,

We have been already discussing about the new show Thayumanavan. I am sure there are many silent readers and active members. 
I thought why not introduce a new topic. So far Ashok's character has been a part of our discussion. He may be good or bad or a character with grey shades but we as forumwasis can have our own opinion.
So what do you think about his character. Please reply or post your comments. 

This is what I think about Ashok's character, I feel he is a bindaas kind of guy. He seems broad minded because he let his wife hang out with her work friends. That says a lot about him. Secondly Ashok trying to impress Maha, I thought that was a really cute moment.  He is yet to impress his father in law and seems to goof up each time.  So I hope he is successful at that. Honestly, so far I have liked him but he is yet to impress and convince me.

What do you guys think?

Asok is a selfish guy - he only think about his opinion - he should have advised Suba to wait until her older sister married

he gets married living with father in law house - not a good idea

if he use his common sense he wouldn't dress like that and watch tv - with four girls around

why Suba didn't say anything to him

the way he treat Suba i didn't like it - ok they are friends - i don't think friends treat each other like this - he demands her to do things - making fun of idly and sambar - i would angry at him if someone treat my daughter like that

He married so he should be proud of his wife and introuduce to his parents instead he acts like chicken - not a marred person would do that - he should stand up for whatever he believe not to hide

I want to see his future track though. Just wondering what it going to turn out to be.

Anyways,

Syed Anwar if you are reading this post.

Nice Job portraying Ashok. It is definitely a good change from Prabhu's character.

Keep up the good work!

Really impressed dude...  Dont worry y vote for you...
Nita Welcome back ðŸ¤— will be back on my opinion later on. 
Ashok character ðŸ¤” can be very confusing. As Nita mention his very broad minded and he takes things easily.  He knows what his capable of and he tries to excel in it. He makes effort to be in good terms with his FIL 😆

But he can be very selfish person as well as pointed out by Kalki with her reasonable reason. Especially on the part he could have advise Subha to wait till Maha marriage take over.