TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So friends we saw dm finally! πŸ˜ƒ
Call dm the three musketeers or Da three stooges!!! Ur choice! πŸ˜‰
But I really loved dm!!! Nd I loved Lakhan's eeshtyle of uniting dm!!! πŸ˜†
Kya dialogues mara bande ne!!! Hila dala!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Ok so Y is Lakhan forming gang of 3 against DB? (Again 3!)Some pointers:

1. Lakhan cant tolerate DB's constant insultwa!!! πŸ˜‰ Nd is planning to Finisss her! πŸ˜ƒ

2.Lakhan dusnt lyk being dominated by a mere skinny scarecrow ugly woman... 🀒 He has da sense dt da woman cn be blown away easily by mere hand movement... πŸ˜†

3.Lakhan has old hisaab to balance wid her...DB hd killed Lakhan's gf by pushing her off a Rosebush!!! πŸ˜• So now Lakhan is here to Finisss her!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

4.DB has stolen Lakhan's toothbrush nd towels so he is tkn revenge on da chindi chorni! πŸ₯±

5.DB has fooled Lakhan into believing dt IP is Prithvi so Lakhan is angry.. πŸ˜†

6.DB has fed Lakhan her horrible pakoras which has md his stomach upset so Lakhan is tkn revenge on DB... πŸ˜›

7.DB has stolen Lakhan's properties so he's tkn revenge! 😲

8.Lakhan is fightn on our behalf as DB has fried our bheja for so long, nd his eyesight is also getn damaged due to her ugly face nd horrible hair nd skinny body... 🀒

9.Ur point?

Waitn friends! πŸ˜› Let us tok bout our 3 musketeers who might help us get rid f disgusting DB!!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Tehsina for making a post on those three muketeers. . They deserve more attention , coz they tolerated Shalu alot. And at last every dog has his day. πŸ˜ƒ

Lakhan is a crazy man who thinks powerful women don't exist. He was very rude with Meera before. Now it is not a surprise that he is not comfortible working for DB.

And to understand what happenes between Lakku and Shalu in the past. We have to know how did Shalu bring him to the city? Was this her searching reasults? Or did she has a relationship with him before.?

My idea is that her searching about Meera led her to Lakhan who was very low , so he jumped for the chance.

But how could Lakhan trust Mishra and Hudda. He barely knows them. So what if they run to DB to inform her about his blan?!

Any way he is a man who wants to be a powerful gangster. So maybe he is planning to be the next don after removing Shalu. 😊
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
8 fighting on our behalfπŸ˜‰ yippy way to go.. LakhanπŸ‘
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am waiting Lakhu to finees the DB and IP and take mithvi back to 12gaonπŸ˜†
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 My option is  1,2,5 and 8
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

Thanks Tehsina for making a post on those three muketeers. . They deserve more attention , coz they tolerated Shalu alot. And at last every dog has his day. πŸ˜ƒ

Lakhan is a crazy man who thinks powerful women don't exist. He was very rude with Meera before. Now it is not a surprise that he is not comfortible working for DB.

And to understand what happenes between Lakku and Shalu in the past. We have to know how did Shalu bring him to the city? Was this her searching reasults? Or did she has a relationship with him before.?

My idea is that her searching about Meera led her to Lakhan who was very low , so he jumped for the chance.

But how could Lakhan trust Mishra and Hudda. He barely knows them. So what if they run to DB to inform her about his blan?!

Any way he is a man who wants to be a powerful gangster. So maybe he is planning to be the next don after removing Shalu. 😊

I am worried about that part too...Wat if Mji comes running to DB nd tells her everything...I dnt trust Mji!!!πŸ˜•Nd I dnt care if Lakahn becomes da next Don,or the next king,as long as he removes DB..Period...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy-nut

8 fighting on our behalfπŸ˜‰ yippy way to go.. LakhanπŸ‘

πŸ˜†Yes Lakhan!!!We musketeers r wid u too!!!πŸ˜‰Go on ahead,if u want to run away,we'll push u back forward to kill Shalu!!!πŸ˜†
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

I am waiting Lakhu to finees the DB and IP and take mithvi back to 12gaonπŸ˜†

Wish dt happens Saba!!!πŸ˜›I'd so love to see Mithvi living in Prithvi's cute house!!!πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bmoni

My option is  1,2,5 and 8

Thank u!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Wish dt happens Saba!!!πŸ˜›I'd so love to see Mithvi living in Prithvi's cute house!!!πŸ˜ƒ

yup, who wouldn't , that would be so so awesome if they start living in that super cozy Prithvi's cottage πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†