TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Sympathise wid Shalu!!!!! 😡 😡 😡
Wat r u ppl actually trying to tell us by her stupid sob story dt mks half of us vomit 🤢 nd da odr half of us nod off! 🥱
Do u think we really care about IP-Shalu's marriage success-failure story?! 🥱

-An abusive husband is nearly murdered by an anemic scarecrow wife...-Bhery interesting...I'd rather bhatch da clock ticking by , da seconds hand is more interesting to watch!
-Da lusting despo wife who was running after another's husband nd getn almost naked to bed him is now offended at her hubby running after a better female..? 🤣 I cn cry buckets for Shalu nd drown her in dm!!! 😡
-Now da despo wife wants her love nd hubby back? She is so sad nd loving dt she jst cant stop her tears...? Boo hoo hoo! 😭 Cant stop my heart crying for her..Let me help her to commit suicide!!! 😡

WHOM R U KIDDING CVs?!! We rnt interested in IP-Shalu's story in any way whatsoever!!! Dis is Mithvi's Junoon period. Nd we just want our Mithvi's story!!! 😡

Plz stop narrating Shalu's sob story!!! 😡 Kill da woman!!! She is an eyesore nd pollutant!!! Nd dnt u dare try to mk her good by supporting Mithvi now!!!!! 😡
Dnt want her at any cost in our favourite show!!! 😡 😡 😡
Da rotten woman only managed to lower da trp!!! 😡

Please refocus on Mithvi's Junoon, nd giv us Prithvi's Junoon e ishq for Meera?!!
Nd stop shown us Shalu's crocodile tears as dey only mk us change channels or turn off tv or vomit or nod off!Stop da Shalu crap plz!!!
   She did not raise da trp as yet wid her letching nd panting, nor will she do it wid her crocodile tears! 🥱

So plz get rid of da rotten disgustn woman tkn so much screen space nd wastn our precious time giv us a fresh take on Mithvi's rediscovered love story wid Lakhu nd gang as villain, nd also plz fix ur problem with life ok nd giv us promos nd repeats!!! Da trp will sky rocket!

PLZ FOR DA LAST TYM, GET RID OF SHALU ND GIV US MITHVI'S LOVE STORY ONLY!!! We r here only for Mithvi, nd we cant stomach Shalu crap anymore...
Thank u!!!
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes shalu out pls very disturbing & disgusting 2 watch her & v only want mithvi story not psychopath stories .😡
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Tehsina for posting this

I have my doubts long time ago. When IP apeared to be Prithvi's lookalike. Cz the makers of Junoon were clear about Shalu being a proganist. And to make her saw ..the had to pair her with the lead male.

When Shalu-Prithvi caused a damage in Junoon TRPs . It was clear that this pairing won't work. So they tried again by changing the identity of Shalu's male. And made a pair of IP- Shaluwhich is once again a gr8 failerbecause of the lack of chemistry between them.

Now cvs are trying their best to make us symphathize with Shalu by showing her as a loving wife who is dying to have her husband back. But this shows our Meera like a bad woman who comes between a married couple which is unacceptible

And now that Prithvi is coming I hope this Shalu track ends soon . Coz it spoiles our intrest in the coming track.

Again and again please cvs ..make Shalu and IP go far away. . Die, farar, journey, any excuse. Just we want to get a non Shalu track. That's all. .
😊 Edited by awida - 10 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Want stop Shalu Track ...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post and rant dear.

🤣 🤣 🤣 This show is really different. I don't think we have witnessed such happenings on Indian TV ever! For the first time in an Indian show dey bring a vamp after d show has already been on air for months, make he character so half-baked and horrible that everyone hates her at first sight, and then give her more screen time then the main protagonist and viola, soon she ends up being the main protagonist.😲 😲 😲

I do sympathize with u guys.😭
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

nice post I 100% agree on wid u...

I HOPE DA CVS READ DIS
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% agree ,,,,,,No sympathy for that woman ,, want shalu's death .. i am sure If shalu will death , TRP will increase coz People has leave watching the just becoz of shalu .. and start watching just becoz of Adni
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what to say ðŸ˜•
She was accusing Meera of coming close to her husband ðŸ˜•
Some body ask her What was she doing with Prithvi ðŸ˜¡
Suddenly she is  remembering everything nice about IP and asking for second chance after attempting to kill him.
If injustice was done to you, it no way gives you the right to be take law in your hands or be selfish , arrogant , lech towards other's husbands , be rude and harsh to everyone around you  and especially oldies.

I do not support IP  and hate him but  what else do  you expect from some one you tried to kill.
 I am surprised he hasn't tried to kill her (he should have tried as he is the baddie)
Heights of audacity ,somebody please kill her and remove her out of the show , it is too much , I cant take any more of her ðŸ˜¡
she is irritating me even more with her fake tears 
do u know why Shalu is Crying ?
She is not crying for Love,,  She is crying coz She going to lost all jwelry
did u notice when she came in her room she was Watching that bangle ..When she went in the Jungle ,, She found trace of that necklace ,, so She cant control herself, if is giving Jwelry to meera ,, last day he gave Dress,, But For shalu nobody is there who will give her ,,she was living Alone so many days ,infact When she found Iswar loves Meera she had not Problem that time also... when iswar was forcing meera she felt jealouse but was quite,, but when She found Iswar is giving her gift,,she starts to cry ,,,😭 and when she is confirm that the necklace was Given By IP .. she cant control , she wants IP now for Jwelry ,Luxury ,, but not Love ,,,,
DB's jealousy is not for Love at all

Originally posted by: Bmoni

do u know why Shalu is Crying ?
She is not crying for Love,,  She is crying coz She going to lost all jwelry
did u notice when she came in her room she was Watching that bangle ..When she went in the Jungle ,, She found trace of that necklace ,, so She cant control herself, so was going to say RK the truth .IP is giving Jwelry to meera ,, last day he gave Dress,, But For shalu nobody is there who will give her ,,she was living Alone so many days , but she never felt alone ,, she wanted to sleep with arjun, IP came near her but she was not Interested in IP .She said '' Us raat Iswar Ayaa tha,,Mujhe apne app per ghin Aa raha hai jo usne mujhe chua ''  wow ... ðŸ˜² but Arjun ji Ke woh karne me koi ghin nahi aa raha tha ,, ðŸ˜† anyways  When she found Iswar loves Meera she had not Problem at first time .. when iswar was forcing meera she felt jealouse but was quite,, but when She found Iswar is giving her gift,,she starts to cry ,,,😭 and when she is confirm that the necklace was Given By IP .. she cant control , she wants IP now for Jwelry ,Luxury ,, but not Love ,,,,
DB's jealousy is not for Love at all