Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

Yes shalu out pls very disturbing & disgusting 2 watch her & v only want mithvi story not psychopath stories .😑

Get da point dear CVs!!!😑We want her out of da show fast!!!Just giv us Mithvi's story!!!πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks Tehsina for posting this

I have my doubts long time ago. When IP apeared to be Prithvi's lookalike. Cz the makers of Junoon were clear about Shalu being a proganist. And to make her saw ..the had to pair her with the lead male.

When Shalu-Prithvi caused a damage in Junoon TRPs . It was clear that this pairing won't work. So they tried again by changing the identity of Shalu's male. And made a pair of IP- Shaluwhich is once again a gr8 failerbecause of the lack of chemistry between them.

Now cvs are trying their best to make us symphathize with Shalu by showing her as a loving wife who is dying to have her husband back. But this shows our Meera like a bad woman who comes between a married couple which is unacceptible

And now that Prithvi is coming I hope this Shalu track ends soon . Coz it spoiles our intrest in the coming track.

Again and again please cvs ..make Shalu and IP go far away. . Die, farar, journey, any excuse. Just we want to get a non Shalu track. That's all. .
😊

U r welcome dear!πŸ€—Nd yes CVs plz remove her fast!!!Really irritated wid her!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago