•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Honestly I've to admit ever since Lakhan have walked in he have made it much more exciting to watch junoon, he have made the whole track more interesting & db scenes more bearable esp when he is with her & his wicked smile 😈 was very cute after psycho db, yesterday – I want to πŸ€— him!!! Way to go honey πŸ˜‰β€“ just go ahead & destroy db to dust!!!!  I'm with you – who else with him?

RK really no words..  dun noe wat to say but I felt it was a good opportunity for Meera to come clean but she blew it. I think she is either very depressed or scared for her brain dun seem to be functioning well.  See a good Doc honey & please take eat your vegetables & fruits.  I wun blame u – take care dear.😭

Wishing All my Dear Frens who are celebrating advance eid mubarak πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Eid mubarak . πŸ₯³

I love Lakhan too.

His expressions are too funny.
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Honestly I've to admit ever since Lakhan have walked in he have made it much more exciting to watch junoon, he have made the whole track more interesting & db scenes more bearable esp when he is with her & his wicked smile 😈 was very cute after psycho db, yesterday ' I want to πŸ€— him!!! Way to go honey πŸ˜‰' just go ahead & destroy db to dust!!!!  I'm with you ' who else with him?

RK really no words..  dun noe wat to say but I felt it was a good opportunity for Meera to come clean but she blew it. I think she is either very depressed or scared for her brain dun seem to be functioning well.  See a good Doc honey & please take eat your vegetables & fruits.  I wun blame u ' take care dear.😭

I agree that Meera is a dumb, she had nice chance,but ...
For her this mistake in future ,RK ,Dadi and may be Prithvi will say Wrong About her Character , and new track may with that  😭
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Honestly I've to admit ever since Lakhan have walked in he have made it much more exciting to watch junoon, he have made the whole track more interesting & db scenes more bearable esp when he is with her & his wicked smile 😈 was very cute after psycho db, yesterday ' I want to πŸ€— him!!! Way to go honey πŸ˜‰' just go ahead & destroy db to dust!!!!  I'm with you ' who else with him?

RK really no words..  dun noe wat to say but I felt it was a good opportunity for Meera to come clean but she blew it. I think she is either very depressed or scared for her brain dun seem to be functioning well.  See a good Doc honey & please take eat your vegetables & fruits.  I wun blame u ' take care dear.😭

I totally agree wid u dear.Lakhan was fun 2 watchπŸ‘.and i want our old 12gaon tigress(Meera) back
BTW thank u and EID MUBARAK 2 YOU TOOπŸ€—
Originally posted by awida

Eid mubarak . πŸ₯³

I love Lakhan too.

His expressions are too funny.

yes thanks to himπŸ€— v r able to bear psycho shalu track...
Originally posted by Bmoni

I agree that Meera is a dumb, she had nice chance,but ...
For her this mistake in future ,RK ,Dadi and may be Prithvi will say Wrong About her Character , and new track may with that  😭

you cld b right.. .this will tarnish her reputation... whatever the new track is as long as no shalu.. I'm happy. 😊
Originally posted by muniatunia

I totally agree wid u dear.Lakhan was fun 2 watchπŸ‘.and i want our old 12gaon tigress(Meera) back
BTW thank u and EID MUBARAK 2 YOU TOOπŸ€—

I think the new writers obviously din know how Meera's character shld be or they r busy trying to glorify Shalu's character so purposely make Meera look stupid, so that soon many wld prefer shalu to meera