**Bommalattam 2013 August Archives

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

friday update – 2/8/13

Scene 1

Chids and Badri are waiting for Kathir. Chid steeling tmrw is devi bday but he won't be celebrating lavishly like the last time. Kathir comes there with his fren. Frens advice him not to reveal anything abt his n devi drama to Chids. He asks him to wait until devi gets her share and give u something for the purpose of priya..

Chids meet Kathir and tells him that tmrw is Devi bday and he wants Kathir to buy something for her. He gives 10K to kathir to buy gift for devi. Kathir refuse politely and ask Chids to buy himself and give it thru servant the gift to devi. Chids tells Kathir not to mistake him, he just loves his daughter but spoil her in the name of pasam n money. Kathir says that he will get something for devi . Then Chids reveal about Barathy n Santhosh ife. He is very sad that Bar didn't leading a happy life with his son. He doesn't know how to tell him as it's a delicate issue.

Finnaly Chids reveal that Bar and Santhosh yet to solemnly their wedding. He think that Bar is still thinking about her past life therefore he she can't be open with Santhosh. Kathir is very shock and sad. He feels that he scarifies not justifies.

Scene 2

Devi and Kathir had fight about pizza and tosai. She screams at him for not buying pizza as her order, instead he bought kancheponne tosai. She throws the tosai and demand for pizza otherwise she will do unnam veeratham. Kathir don't care about it and ask her to do whatever she wants. Kathir talks to his fren outside the house and reveal to him about national issue … Bar and Santhosh yet to have their FN.🤢  He is very sad that Bar is not leading a happy life. He left to look for nimathi…

Scene 3

Santhosh and his so called fren Sagunthala. ( im  very sure she is being hired by Nat to bring down Santhosh😡). Santhosh helping her discharge from hospital and bring her closely, walk hand in hand to his car and drive away. All this intimate action by santhosh and sagunthala are taken picture by Sagun husband fren.

Thodarum

Edited by Janu - 10 years ago
Monday  5 / 8 / 13 Episode No 202

Well it is the brat's B'day and chithi wants to visit her. She has made some payasam ( grocery list le usual aa ella Tamizh serial um visham vanguvaangale, payasam le kOnjam mix panniningala. chithi? ) and wants to hand it over personally. Chids vetoes the idea of any one visiting the brat "let her lover boy buy her presents and celebrate, no need for any one from this house to grace that cattle shed " After he leaves, the family decides to send Bharathy and Santhosh , of course with the payasam - Nats says that Chids need not know this secret. Santhosh endorses. Bharathy carries the payasam dabba ...boom

What goes on in the brat's house merits no update. Suffice to say that the brat is totally unhappy about the absence of gifts from the clan. Madan walks in , sees Bharathy and decides to play the doting hubby - cootchi coos with the brat, gives her some stupid looking attires as B'day presents...the brat cootchi coos in return ..well the play for the gallery goes on well. Bharathy can not tolerate the cootchi cooing (unakku Yen eriyarathu??) . After the bro leaves, brat throws the dress on Madan's face and walks away. Ram, Madan's friend is a witness to all this drama . As madan is nursing his wounds with the dresses in hand, Bharathy comes in to pick up her "forgotten" hand bag and hisses to Madan "need to talk, will call you and give a location " After she leaves Ram wants to know the reason for this drama but Madan just says that he has a motive "now all this might look vicious but the end is going to be good, ok?" Madan recalls Chid's indecent talk about how Bharathy's marriage is not consummated ( the habit of peeping in to other's bed room, will it ever stop in Tamizh serials?? Who in the hell gives them this right??)

Another segment which merits no update but Roja just HAS to do it (seriously Nithya and Atina, time we dropped this agony??!!)  Bharathy meets madan and tells him to lay off the brat. Madan needles "so what if me and my darling brat are happy? Why should it bother you?? I know why, though ...you still can not forget me ..that is why you are not able to live with Santhosh...I can assure you that you will never be able to consummate your marriage " Bharathy becomes livid and  all she can ask is "who told you ?" Madan says that it is a public secret ( yeah sure, the whole world knows it and Bharathy you just close your eyes on these Nosy Parkers?? Pity woman...pity ) Madan's mission is accomplished, Bharathy retreats...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday aug 7th 2013 Episode 204 Written Update

Santhosh driving and bharathi appappo thimbhi looks at him (Romantically??..😕)...and santhosh and bharathy are talking abt her mom ..Santhosh says ur mom kitta pona u feel good la?..and bha replies yes..and also one more place also..adhaan my huband's shoulder..sollittu she rests her head on santhosh's shoulder...Santhosh was like 😕 😲 😳 🤢 ...They hold each other hands  and santhish says he is very happy and he says no office...lets go to a movie...Bha says no movie..go to office..and romantic drive continues...

Home...Bha light ths lamp infront of santhosh's mom's photo and vizhundhu kumbidings and chids watching all this is confused and at the same time happy also..He calls her and asks what vishesham today...blushing bharathy says nothing mama..summadhan..and she plans to get asirvadham from chids also...She drops the matchbox and adha edukara madhiri she takes his blessings...(🥱oh our dear director...ethanai nalaikku?..idhellam suryavamsam movie laya eparthachu..anga pen,inga matchbox..try something new man.like dropping an ammi kallu..😆).Chids notices bha's act and smiles and happy happy bha leaves ...

Bharathy bed la sitting...no..actually lying...santhosh comes out from washroom and he is shcoked to see bha's new wifey avatar...and he asks oh..innaikku neeyum bed la sleeping aa?...ok..u sleep on bed i'll sleep on the floor...Pothi vacha mallaigai mottu songs plays in the BG and bha blushing and santhosh super confused😆😆And bha tells him bed la padunga...shows her thaali and says iam ur pondatti and u r my purushan ..so dont's hesistate ...come to bed...Now BG changes to new un thalaimudi uthirvadhai kooda thaanga mudiyadhu anbe song🤢...

oruvazhiya rendu perum ...and exchanges looks ..silent ..silence...BG mattum playing ..and suddenly bha gets up and goes near babaji's pic and starts praying...then andha photo va thiruppi podranga ..(excuse me Mrs.bharathi santhosh...baba has lot more works to do...leave him and pls continue ur nee bad la padu naan floor la padukaren game...😆)....Santhosh finallu understands bharathy's weird behaviour and smiles...Bha's blush santhosh smirk...kankolla katchi🥱🥱 and then santhosh switches off the light and then i dont know what happened...😆😆(idhukudhana ...dir sir...ivlo build up😆😆)...

Next mrg...Bha praying..(again??...lol)...Santhosh comes and flirts with bharathy and bha vetka pattings...Chids comes and sirichukitte poitaru..Santhosh hugs bha and bha escapes saying mama is coming...She goes to kitchen and rombha vetkapattu kitte nat's wife kaadhula edho sollings..(u all know what she is talking abt...echusme bharathy mam..i have a better roption for u..oruthar oruthar kitta neenga solli ..adhukku vetka pattu..time aagudu la ..instead..sun tv news,puthiya thalaimurai news la ellam info kuduthinga nna they will parappufy this great achivement news to everyone...what say??😆)and she gets asirvadham from nats' wife( again?? bharathy..infact u should come and get asirvadham from me and the poor members who reads this update🤪)...Chithi tells santhosh to take bha to her mom's house...sivagami chithi all smiling and nats asks why r u behaving like a loosu..(WORD chithappa..loosu dhaan ellarum😡)Sivagami says nothing ...they consummated their marraige..Chids happy and nats tensed..Now its chids turn to pray...he goes near his wife's photo and prays..(photo la adikadi kaatradhukku badhil andha character aa uyiroda vae vachurukalam)...Nuts watches bha and santhosh and edho plan pottings...

Thdoarum...

@Silent members...pls read and comment and make the forum more active .

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
**Bommalattam 2013 August Archives

Wednesday 14th aug 2013 update

Hosiptal...Devi kku treatment going on...Angayum devi and kathir fighting...🤢mokkai fight continues for aother 5 mins...here chids and co tension aa waiting...Auto come san devi and kathir gets down ...Chids and co watches her with so much emotions as if she is back from major fire accident where eevryone dies and devi alone survives🤢And sivagami perform aiyyayo ammamma ennadi aachu unakku oppari and nuts and chids stops her...Inside their house...kathir asks them how come u all here?..Sivagami says i heard devi'soippari via phone..Nuts gets angry and shouts..yaara kettu devi samayal panna sonnega?and tell me abt the doctor..Is he a MD?..enna fees vangunaru??(yen commission venuma??)....100 rs doctor??...Anne ...see ...a cheap doctor(WT🤢)Lets take her to a good doctor..(Dir..this is for u..👎🏼👎🏼)...and sivagami says she wants to take devi to their house...here no AC...her ponnu will suffer more with this erichal...Kathir thatting chaing chakk and says yes yes,...pls take devi along with u...Angry chids shouts...This is devi's hosue and she is kathir's wife..stop ur chellams and let her get used to this kashtam and nashtams...again sivagami starts her AC illai blah blah and chids says...see her..she is sleeping peacefully without AC...Chids and co leaves and kathir is like WTH??..Devi en thalaiyila kattitanga again??...kathir visiri veesing and devi sleeping peacefully..

At Chids home...Sivagami is super tensed abt devi and chids comes to her and sivagami says..boiling sambhar kayil kottina eppadi irukkum nu only ladies knows..(rombha kashtapadaa dheenga sivagami..really??daily sambahr vachuttu oru spoon kayila oothukuveengala neenga..to know how it feels??😡...ok...explain to him practically...sambhar kotti katunga one time..inimel ippudi vittuttu vara mattaru)...Chids feelins and starts crying🤢🤢...sivagami continues...devi oru periya pombalai maadhiri all of u talking??(What?devi pombalai illaiya??😕😆😆)She goes on with her deiveega dilaogues ...devi is my chella pillai...ava baby aa irukkum bodhu naan kulikka pona kooda bathroom vaasal la thoonga pottu 2 mins la (noodles maadhiri) kulichuttu vandhuruven..all for my devi..chids crying...sivagami crying and iam also crying..mudiyala ennala...(NITHYAAA😡😡)Chids says devi and kathir paasma pazhaganum...so let them spend some time together...

Thodarum..

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago