Posted: 10 years ago
i think iam the only one who is really sad aout this show ending... its probably lame to the rest of the world. but was a very nice show for me... i loved the actors so much jeet (the cutie), the sexiest chudail ever anamika and rano chavi and the rest... really wish for another season but with more intresting script and rano should be alive... Gona Miss YOU... the team of anamika a very congratulation for putting an effort to this show which was amazing for me... and a down down to the director and cript writters for not making enjoyable stuff cause this show had potentional... Love u all and really really gonna miss watching this..😭😭😭😭🤢
most of us enjoyed it at some point or the other, but believe me, it is really for the good that the show is ending because a weak script would not just ruin the characters, but the actors also suffer in the process of unjustified roles.

Don't worry, you'll  meet each one of them, another show, another time, just pray we are all hale and hearty to witness that when the time comes 
😛

Originally posted by sector

most of us enjoyed it at some point or the other, but believe me, it is really for the good that the show is ending because a weak script would not just ruin the characters, but the actors also suffer in the process of unjustified roles.

Don't worry, you'll  meet each one of them, another show, another time, just pray we are all hale and hearty to witness that when the time comes 
😛

You are so right but wat to do... got really attached to the actors... well hope and pray they all come back with a better script.
Hey welcome to da forum. Wat's ur name buddy?. Dis show had started very good. Bt im gonna miss it fr ana. Her adaa,her eyes,her looks all im gonna miss. And one thing i'll miss dat our cv's. I've always criticised cv's. So im gonna miss dat.
the only reason i'm gonna miss it is for anamika. i don't really like anyone else in this show.
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Hey welcome to da forum. Wat's ur name buddy?. Dis show had started very good. Bt im gonna miss it fr ana. Her adaa,her eyes,her looks all im gonna miss. And one thing i'll miss dat our cv's. I've always criticised cv's. So im gonna miss dat.
iam gonna miss ana too. and she was probably the best and prettiest chudail anamika team could find... and the cute jeet... gosh loved him at start...
Originally posted by divafeverme

iam gonna miss ana too. and she was probably the best and prettiest chudail anamika team could find... and the cute jeet... gosh loved him at start...
yea i loved jeeka.
Welcome to the forum 😊 .. The show did start well & had lots of potential but sadly it has gone so off track now that it's hard for us viewers to connect due to weak script .. So it's for the good that the show is ending ! Neverthless, we all will surely miss the show esp for me I'll definitely miss the heart of the show Anamika !!
Originally posted by divafeverme

i think iam the only one who is really sad aout this show ending... its probably lame to the rest of the world. but was a very nice show for me... i loved the actors so much jeet (the cutie), the sexiest chudail ever anamika and rano chavi and the rest... really wish for another season but with more intresting script and rano should be alive... Gona Miss YOU... the team of anamika a very congratulation for putting an effort to this show which was amazing for me... and a down down to the director and cript writters for not making enjoyable stuff cause this show had potentional... Love u all and really really gonna miss watching this..🤢

i miss this funny forum more than serial itself where wasting time on there most hated show is good pass time job...🤣
I am only watching this because of Simran Kaur.
she is a brilliant actress.👏
And when it ends i will only miss her. other characters are just
unneccesary.😆