~ Nikhil and Laajo Scenes ~ CLOSED

Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome to the Nikhil and Laajo Scenes Thread

I have been uploading scenes for quite a while and I do enjoy it. However, I do have a few requests you can call them for uploading. I do not do for me, but for those who need them for gifs video mixes, or personal keeping.
  • Appreciate the Work (It takes time to download, edit and upload these scenes. So dropping a few thank you's won't hurt)
  • Be Patient (Scenes will most likely not be uploaded according to date, I have school and work to take care of first)
  • Motivate (I am person who loses motivation fast, so if you see I have not been posting for a while, contact me and be like "Yo...")
  • Rights (DO NOT claim rights on these videos as I do not have rights either)
  • Do Not Steal (DO NOT say that you edited theses videos, DO NOT post them anywhere else.

So this are basically my terms and conditions you can say. It's picky I'm sorry but I have dealt with all of these problems before and due to that I stop uploading.

Information

Name: Chandni
Dailymotion Account:

Formatting

Scene #1: Dailymotion

I have this habit of providing little intros to my videos as you will see when you watch. It there is anyone that would like to make intros me that would be awesome. Just message me thank you.

That's pretty much it for the thread. I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I do. :) Thank you ^-^
Edited by Chandni- - 10 years ago
Thank you .. Dnt get time to watch show :( scenes will do to understand the story ;)
So you wont be uploading the scenes or just not updating the thread? 
Should I upload...not a lot of people are interested in this show first of all...and if I do it would only be on Dailymotion and not YT...also no Download Links 
People will come.. Its just the first week of the show.. Lets give it some time! Yes, DM is fine :) 
Okay I will upload the scenes right now! Is there a way to make this a sticky so its easy for people to find...or should I leave it as it is?
Leave this as it is, Just edit your caption indicating the page no and Scene no 
Haha, you already scored brownie points when it comes to me liking you! Why? Cause you're a flipping K-drama fan. And now this.. Please make me not love you.. cause sooner or later this thing b/w you and me (only me, it's one-sided aye) will kill me.

[CENTER] Err, yeah.. keep on uploading and I will continue with the unintentional drama. xD And do you edit pictures, cause I want a new dabba pic. [CENTER]
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Haha, you already scored brownie points when it comes to me liking you! Why? Cause you're a flipping K-drama fan. And now this.. Please make me not love you.. cause sooner or later this thing b/w you and me (only me, it's one-sided aye) will kill me.

[CENTER] Err, yeah.. keep on uploading and I will continue with the unintentional drama. xD And do you edit pictures, cause I want a new dabba pic. [CENTER]

Can I just give you a hug?? Waking up to this has to be the greatest thing yet lol! :) Holla for a fellow K-Drama fan :) Now we must chat lol! Hai this one-sided relationship may turn into two-sided no worries lol

No sorry I aint that great I mean I made the August 2013 Scenes PIc that's as much as I can do...no Fancyness