VD's comeback in YHA [Discuss here ONLY] Note Pg22 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Gosh, as i entered forum, gtta a great news.Cnt wait to c VD onscreen soon. I'm so so so happy.
Originally posted by asha_TAAREY

Gosh, as i entered forum, gtta a great news.Cnt wait to c VD onscreen soon. I'm so so so happy.
di..its very old oneπŸ˜†
Too happy for her 

Cantw iat too see her 

She will rock it 

The best actress ever 
Rocking newz yaar thanx 4 sharing
d shwz cumin on 25th august such a lng w8
Yipeee so happpyyy ... Can't wait to see Vrinda... Vrinda u re the best.
Two new promos of Yeh Hai Aashiqui with the title song but no VD πŸ˜’
                                   &

'Yeh Hai Ashiqui' a reality series on bindass starting 25th of August, Sunday 7pm, that will showcase the most unusual love stories. This show will prove the age-old adage that love is the strongest emotion and can indeed triumph despite facing the most daunting of odds. On this show we will see youngsters falling in love. 
The Tag Line of the show is "Ye Ishq Nahin Aasaan Bas Itna Samajh Lijiye...Aag Ka Dariya Hai Doob Ke Jaana Hai"

i hope the episode starring VD airs soon...excited to know who is paired opposite VD πŸ˜ƒ
Really, the wait is killing me.
I am very happy that at least we are getting articles and interviews of Vrinda di. But it still feels weird that we don't have our TaaRey.
TaaRey were part of my life, so much that it might be counted unhealthy. I am still not accustomed to "Not turning on Channel V at 7 in hopes of TaaRey." Fate is so cruel, isn't it?
Another thing which hurts is the condition of my friends, my fandom. The bitterness is too much to take now.
Its a humble request to every TaaRey fan, please keep your spirit alive. Support and love Vrinda di. Remember TaaRey. Our love for this Larger than life couple is what is keeping us together. Please don't fight among yourself. Love you all. Muaah 😊
Edited by Shivanee28 - 10 years ago

Haunted Nights on Sahara One is all set to wrap up and come up as a new series of Haunted Nights which will be named as Haunted Nights 'Kaun Hai Woh'.

Our source informs us that the new 'Haunted Nights 'Kaun Hai Woh', will be a drama series based on black magic for which Jyotsna Chandola and Vishal Gandhi have been finalized to play the lead roles."

Talking about the story the source confirmed saying, "The story revolves around three people Vishal, Jyotsna and a negative female character who keeps on doing black magic on Jyotsna."

Jyotsna and Vishal both remained unavailable for the comments.

... the article says that vishaka's character which will be played by our vrinda di , will keep on doing black magic on the other girl !!! after reading this line , i had 2 reactions ...firstly it really cracked me up bt den i was upset...i knw dat vrinda di will b doing a negative role bt dun want her role to b full on negative type...i really hope dat dis role cumes out to b a strong one n a promising one too !!!

Edited by iheartd3 - 10 years ago
Kya kahoon Yaar to be honest as Vrinda fan i'm not happy πŸ˜­
but still i'll support her πŸ˜Š
sahara one ka show hai , i know ke is show ka future kya hai πŸ˜­