YRKKH - WU - 7th August 2013

Posted: 10 years ago
Short update

Akshara doubts if Naitik's plan will work. Ananya dresses like Akshara and entertains everyone at home. Naitik calls Rashmi and Nandini, and pretends to get hurt, hoping that they will come home to see him. Vishambharnath buys a saree for Rajshri, online. Rashmi and Nandini rush home, and find out that Naitik was pretending to get hurt. They start arguing with each other. Finally, they apologise to each other and resolve their differences. Akshara and Naitik share some romantic moments...

Full update :
Episode starts with naitik suggesting idea to akshara, g3 and bma
Akshara denies saying its wrong.
Naitik, g3 and bma manaofies her.
At ms ananya wears saree and puts akshara's mask on her face and acts as akshara so that no one realise her absence there. ?
Naitik calls nandini and rashmi and says what would u two like to eat in this teej indian or chinese as they r celebrating teej after 4 years their choice might be changed and they should celebrate this teej in a grand way. Then naitik yells in pain all of a sudden. Both nandini and rashmi are tensd hearing it..naitik cuts the call.

At ms varsha helps vish to buy a saree for RJ online. she says u love maa so much.
At ss naitik sleeps on hall sofa and acts as if his leg is paining. 😆 Duggu helps him
Then nandini rashmi comes they ask how this all happend. He says he fell down and got hurted in his leg
Duggu says to akshara that papa is doing overacting?😆 Then mj comes with halva for naitik and says he was alright just before 15 mins. Duggu tries to cover up but no use 😔😆
Nandini and rashmi finds out abt naitik' lie. Then they fights with each other saying why didnt u say sorry 1st... After this nok jhok naitik succeeds in his patch up mission.
In naksh room akshara is very happy n expresing her joy like a kid? Naitik says u r behaving like ananya's sis today?
Akshara kisses him on his both cheeks 😳
Naitik lies on bed n says he wont go to office today. Akshara says now u r behaving like duggu..u have to go office
Naitik pulls her on him?😳 Akshara says i wont allow u to keep fast this time
As u have to take medicines. He says he will..she says i wont talk to u then and leaves the room.

Precrap: akshara g3 bm at ss dining table g3 is asking sudha about rashmi
Sudha says she has gone out.

Todays update is done by Komal on behalf of me.. thanks Komal 🤗

Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistake... enjoy 😊Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago
thnx for d update in advance ami
thanx fr update di
naksh romance
pls updte full soon:)
thanku
I'm bit busy today with eid preparation :( so I'll try my best to do the update soon as I can :) sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks for the short update :)
i missed the epi..😭
Thanks ami di and komal...🤗
thanks a lot Amina and Komal

great job

thanks god finally rashmi & nandu have patched up

what a relief
Thanks For the update Aminu&Komal