WU 2nd AUG..last Epi..Happy ending..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Read request about written update so doing it.
The last Epi of AM which ended on a happy note..

Nimrit.Amrit taking blessing of sunitaji..they are keeping fast for the long life of their husbands.sunitaji informed both about the puja in the evening..Amrit says before that we both want to do another Devi puja and Nimrit says if mummyji agrees to it...sunitaji says of course and both made her sit down. .they wash her feet which surprised her..Amrit tells her you have forgiven all my sins and has showered me with love..sunitaji gets emotional watching both so caring about her..Tej..Angad come in and all four do the arti of sunitaji..mahiji looks on with a happy expression on his face..

Sunitaji brings two necklaces to show to mahiji.he asks her why she has brought them out..she tells him its to give to her two daughters in law..Am i doing the right thing?..mahiji replies you always think right ..looking at the photoframe of Tej..Amrit.Angad..Nimrit in his room ,he says  to sunitaji today where your own blood dont care about you these four have showered us with so much love..

Nimrit feeling dizzy when Amrit enters her room.she is worried about Nimrit but she asks her not to call the doctor at home..she tells Amrit  happiness is back in their home after a long time..sunitaji also is happy to perform the puja ..Amrit replies its fine but if the doctor cant come here  then we can go to him..noone will know about it and we will be back in time for the puja..Nimrit agrees to go with her..

Doctor tells Nimrit to wait for her report ..later on a nurse comes in and asks them to do a free check up..Nimrit tells Amrit to do it as she has already had hers done..she agrees to do it  and asks Nimrit to take care.. Nimrit a bit worried waiting for her check up result..

At the palace Angad trying to make a call ..Tej comes in and asks him if there is any problem..Angad says no and asks Tej to go he will come later.Tej tells mahiji about Angad behaviour as if he is hiding something from them..a bit later Angad comes in bringing the good news about Tej receiving an award for bravery in saving people from the flood..he tells them he was confirming it with a media friend .he hugs Tej congratulating him and how they are proud to have a family in the Army..sunitaji says not only Tej but someone else has done honour to the family..mahiji asks Tej to tell him about it..Tej tells Angad that Nimrit Dhaba group has received the award for best chain of restaurant.it means your hard work has not gone in vain..Angad happy about it and takes blessing of sunitaji and mahiji hugs him..sunitaji says its time to announce these news to my daughters in law.Angad replies before them we should tell it to someone else.

All four staring at Agam's pic with garland.Angad says whereever you are we know your blessing is with us..we are happy and you should know we love you very much Agam..sunitaji gets emotional and Angad wipes her tears..he says how much he is lucky to get such good parents in mahiji and sunitaji..Tej says its time to tell Amrit..Nimrit about the news.sunitaji calls them but without response.. later on Angad..Tej too come downstairs worried about them..Tej calls on Amrit cell but the nurse replied saying she is having her check up..Tej worried and both rushes to the hospital..

Nimrit saying how will she tell this to Angadji..Amrit about to say something when both enter the room..Tej anxiously asks Amrit what has happened to her.she replies i'm fine  but Tej tells her not to lie to him..Amrit replies its Nimrit and Tej says what has happen to her..Amrit says Angad..Tej its serious..Angad worried asks Nimrit what happened.Amrit happily announces that she is going to be a maasi once again..Angad perplexed at first then realised what Amrit has said and smiles.he says Nimritji who is all shy.she smiles at him and he hugs her..Angad says its what i always had as a dream.a family with father..mother..a wife like you ..kids and a brother like Tej.today my dream is fulfilled..Nimrit smiles at him..Amrit truly happy for Nimrit and how she will take care of the baby little things as she missed it for Bani..jojo..

Doctor comes in asking Amrit better to sit down and not to jump like this in excitement.she is worried and Tej asks the doctor what happened..he asks Tej if he is her husband then do read the report himself..all worried staring at Tej..Amrit asks Tej what has happened to her ... Nimrit does same asking Tej what has happened to Amrit..finally he replies that princess you are going to be a mother.. Amrit numb hearing it and Tej hugs her..he tells her its true you will have your own child. Amrit really happy and says its a miracle.Nimrit tells her miracles happen and what you wished with true heart Ma Durga has fulfilled it for you.both sisters hug each other..Tej tells Nimrit you are going to be a maasi and Amrit proudly says i'm going to be Double maasi..Angad replies then it must be double celebration and ends on all four in a family hug...

End of a season of AM..how i wish the trend of season 2 is more appreciated by viewers... no doubt we would have got a season 2 of AM after a little break..its to only wish for it though its chances are very less..

Missing the show very much as i have nothing of my interest for now..AM only daily show i was watching but will always cherish the Agni moments..Tejam..Karni moment and not to forget Yug antics also...

All the best to all actors who contributed in the success of AM..

Credit for instrumental music to krithi ..thanks a lot for doing it before your vacation..🤗

Last another wish that soon we all meet  on some another forum with a show of our same liking ..a chance for us to interact same as in AM forum..so wishing soon Ankita..Angad.Adaa ..waseem or Navi come up with some new projects..
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveyoupreeto thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.

Missing the show and best wishes to the cast .
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful written update...
Aww!! How much i wished for this show to carry on & show us the story of KarNi & tejam with the family happily living & their beautiful moments together
Anyways.. .all good things come to an end..
The last hug was so magical...missing AM a lot
Good luck to the cast & the crew
Want to thank them for giving us such a unique show..Edited by rain4ever - 10 years ago
Nabila... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
the episode was amazing happy ending 
hope we will see these characters in some other tv shows ðŸ˜³
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Though it was late to acknowledged you Saveeta,we miss two things

one update and second one  discussion with you about the tropic😔