TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok another happening episode...So many things happening now...

Negatives:
-IP is tryn to get mushy wid Meera...
-Meera is still lying to RK,she cud hv confessed to him!😑
-Meera still stupidly screamn at IP nd provoking him to come nearer!!!She shud be giving him da silent treatment,nd think about finding Prithvi..😑Looks lyk Prithvi has to find her...πŸ€”
-CVs r tryn to show Shalu as da injured party here!!!πŸ₯±CVs not interested if she has lost her eyesight even crying for her husband...😑Really cant sympathise wid da letch Shalu...!!!😑Mk Lakhan nd gang kill her nd IP will be taught a lesson by Prithvi!!!😑
-Only dt little money ws 50 crores?!!😲😲Nd dt also in a clean red cloth bag?Nd dt also sticking out of da ground lyk dt?!!😲😲😲🀣Whom r u kidding?!!!🀣

Positives:
-Loved DB's sad face...😈
-Dialogues were awesome agn!!!πŸ‘
-Loved da 3 musketeers ganging up against DB-IP,esp DB!!!😈
-Loved Lakhan's doublecrossing,m sure he wnt be caught!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-Loved Lakhan's dialogues wid DB...πŸ˜†
-Precap-Mks me think it might be Prithvi who kidnapped Meera...As he cn get Meera out of IP nd DB's clutches..Nd also safely plan against dm...πŸ˜›

p.s. Remember our dreams where we want Prithvi to kidnap Meera to sm place lonely,nd get 🀬 wid her due to jealousy...?Maybe he saw IP hugging her..?Nd maybe Prithvi ws da 1 threatening IP wid dt paper stone?!!πŸ˜‰Dt guy had long legs,nd big feet...πŸ˜›Aab shayaad Prithvi ka JUNOON E ISHQ for Meera dekhne ko mil jaye...?Da hunk hubby carrying away wifey to a lonely place for seduction wid Junoon...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

I might be wrong..😳Do share ur views...πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Remember our dreams where we want Prithvi to kidnap Meera to sm place lonely,nd get 🀬 wid her due to jealousy...?Maybe he saw IP hugging her..?Nd maybe Prithvi ws da 1 threatening IP wid dt paper stone?!!πŸ˜‰Dt guy had long legs,nd big feet...πŸ˜›Aab shayaad Prithvi ka JUNOON E ISHQ for Meera dekhne ko mil jaye...?Da hunk hubby carrying away wifey to a lonely place for seduction wid Junoon...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

Loved this part very much, this the junoon we want to watch.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Very nice post Tehsina.

I liked today's epi a lot .

No nigativities exept Shalu's part.

Insha Allah I'll write the positivities from my point of view another time..

I have to sleep now coz tomorrow is Eid. πŸ₯³
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

but seriously I enjoyed itπŸ˜ƒ.. rather than frying my brain with just Shalu's screen time🀒

Negatives:
😑Really cant sympathise wid da letch Shalu...!!!😑Mk Lakhan nd gang kill her nd IP will be taught a lesson by Prithvi!!!😑
YES!!!!! someone please KILL her!!!!πŸ‘

Positives:
-Dialogues were awesome agn!!!Clap
YES! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

YES! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

cho cute! πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

YES!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘

-Precap-Mks me think it might be Prithvi who kidnapped Meera...As he cn get Meera out of IP nd DB's clutches..Nd also safely plan against dm...πŸ˜›
I don't think Prithvi is the kidnapper.. but I think our hero gonna save her

p.s. Da hunk hubby carrying away wifey to a lonely place for seduction wid Junoon...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
Unfortunately dun c that happening in junoon😭 e only romantic scene v might get is both drinking tea & eating bhaji together with RK & dadimaπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† actually tey shld get tips fm e senior citizensπŸ˜ƒ   

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice postπŸ˜† wel i wish its p who kidnapd m
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How did i missed this post πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Negatives:
-IP is tryn to get mushy wid Meera...

It was more of forcing on her , did not like it , IP k*,wait my prithvi is coming , he will show you πŸ˜‘😑
-Meera is still lying to RK,she cud hv confessed to him!😑
When will you learn Meera

-Meera still stupidly screamn at IP nd provoking him to come nearer!!!She shud be giving him da silent treatment,nd think about finding Prithvi..😑Looks lyk Prithvi has to find her...πŸ€”
Now I am very much sure, she wont do anything beside screaming at IP(pointless exercise),nurse and lie to papji and cry when alone 
-CVs r tryn to show Shalu as da injured party here!!!πŸ₯±CVs not interested if she has lost her eyesight even crying for her husband...😑Really cant sympathise wid da letch Shalu...!!!😑Mk Lakhan nd gang kill her nd IP will be taught a lesson by Prithvi!!!😑
Even if the CVs take a board and scream at top of their voices that DB is the victim here, my answer will still be 'I give damn'😑
-Only dt little money ws 50 crores?!!😲😲Nd dt also in a clean red cloth bag?Nd dt also sticking out of da ground lyk dt?!!🀣Whom r u kidding?!!!🀣
🀣🀣🀣
arey you forget , the paper boat, me very sure it holds secret of some forbidden world πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Positives:
-Loved DB's sad face...😈
loved is an understatement, it was out of the world experiance😈
-Dialogues were awesome agn!!!πŸ‘
yup, especially Lakhu's πŸ˜†
Super awesome, ab aayega mazaa πŸ˜ˆ
Told you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
they were the best part with that heart melting  smile of his πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Don't really care, now she will be saved from IP and DB and Prithvi will maro dhamakedaar entry .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Junoon on redemption pathπŸ˜ƒ

p.s. Remember our dreams where we want Prithvi to kidnap Meera to sm place lonely,nd get 🀬 wid her due to jealousy...?Maybe he saw IP hugging her..?Nd maybe Prithvi ws da 1 threatening IP wid dt paper stone?!!πŸ˜‰Dt guy had long legs,nd big feet...πŸ˜›Aab shayaad Prithvi ka JUNOON E ISHQ for Meera dekhne ko mil jaye...?Da hunk hubby carrying away wifey to a lonely place for seduction wid Junoon...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

maar daala, only thought is enough πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I might be wrong..😳Do share ur views...πŸ˜›
Nothing wrong in dreaming πŸ˜‰