4th Aug Episode - Synopsis

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I could watch few parts.   This episode had 4 boys,  couple of them college dropouts and 2 of them students.   They hangout regularly,  have money problems  etc.    One boy befriends a girl , Gehna, she is a bit out of his league.    There is not enough money  to take her out to movies and restaurants.  His mom sees the girl dropping him off in her car, she yells that his focus shld be on studies and not to have girlfriend etc, They fight over money. 

One day the boys are hanging out,  one girls comes out of ATM and drops her card.   The college dropout Bhuvan,  has a knife in his hand for some reason.  He picks up the card and call her back to give it.  She gets scared seeing the knife and drops her purse and runs off.   While they debate if they should  give it to police that boys convinces them to run and shows the money bundle,  they spend it.  Slowly they begin mugging people.   

This continues and Gehna and the boy are in her car and the remaining three run to the car after mugging two people and force Gehna to open the doors.  Bhuvan threatens her to drive.  She comes to know about their deeds and keeps saying she will tell the police. 

I did not watch the next part.  will watch and update here.  In the V channel synopsis it says that he shuts her mouth so she does not scream and it suffocates her and she dies. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
ohh! so that's how they got into looting ppl.I watched the second half.. n the end is really sad kavz..
but i dint get how they managed to loot so many ppl at the ATMs? there is a hidden camera in the ATM..but even otherwise don't these ppl who get robbed go to the police? Dont the police come to know somehow? It's such a big thing😕 Plus later on they don't even cover their faces when they r at their routine work!
I was gonna make a topic on this but that u made one..posted here only..
Minionite thumbnail
I still didn't get to it so I'll accept it.
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I still didn't get to it so I'll accept it.

what are you accepting? 
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

ohh! so that's how they got into looting ppl.I watched the second half.. n the end is really sad kavz..- I did not watch after reading
but i dint get how they managed to loot so many ppl at the ATMs? there is a hidden camera in the ATM..but even otherwise don't these ppl who get robbed go to the police? Dont the police come to know somehow? It's such a big thing😕 Plus later on they don't even cover their faces when they r at their routine work!  - Plus It looked like deserted or isolated places also , why were people going there at time of the night to withdraw money 🤓
I was gonna make a topic on this but that u made one..posted here only..

shibz thumbnail
it may b around 8PM na? ATMs hoti hai isolated places mein.. n useful bhi hai! n well it wasnt taht isolated..it was dark toh aisa dikha shayad..vehicles the na wahan? yahan bhi some places look deserted in the night even when it is not the case..
gehna was stupid, didn't she have an idea those guys are pretty dangerous and could cause harm to her. she kept ranting that she will tell the cops. and what happened...she gets kidnapped. she could have fooled laksh and told the cops later. poor girl died for nothing
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

gehna was stupid, didn't she have an idea those guys are pretty dangerous and could cause harm to her. she kept ranting that she will tell the cops. and what happened...she gets kidnapped. she could have fooled laksh and told the cops later. poor girl died for nothing

I guess It's easier said than done.. She was in shock! that was like totally unexpected the moment it came to hit her in the face! She loved that guy and was disappointed is all she had in mind! She wasn't "clever" to think of fooling him that moment and tactfully getting out of the situation.

Originally posted by: shibz

I guess It's easier said than done.. She was in shock! that was like totally unexpected the moment it came to hit her in the face! She loved that guy and was disappointed is all she had in mind! She wasn't "clever" to think of fooling him that moment and tactfully getting out of the situation.

well she clearly saw his friends looting with all those knives and tools. sometimes we need to remain calm only then we can deal with situations. i feel really sorry that she died such a painful death. really its not easy to trust anyone these days.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

well she clearly saw his friends looting with all those knives and tools. sometimes we need to remain calm only then we can deal with situations. i feel really sorry that she died such a painful death. really its not easy to trust anyone these days.

Its unfortunate reg what happened to her... but I guess in such a situation, it may not be easy to think out the best possible action.