yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I've been an ardent fan of this show and have watched each and every episode from the start until date.

Needless to say I will miss it immensely.

I laughed with the families, cried with them, felt their joy and pain and learnt a lot about sensible and smart parenting through this show.

The true star of this show was SONY for having the guts to broadcast such a show. THe writer and creatives were beyond excellent.
Hats of to the entire cast. Each and every one of them were brilliant.
Costumes and sets were fantastic and the side actors playing the roles of teachers, gatekeepers, shopkeepers, watchmen etc.. were so natural it felt like we would bump into anyone of them around the corner. The cameo actors without a doubt were also too good.

All the best to the entire team in whatever they do in the future. I'm sure we will see them around and will enjoy their work ahead.

Goodbye and Good Luck...

From a sad but satisfied FAN!!!
Edited by yessehm - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totaly agree...but firstly missed SWEETY   &  HER chemistry  with her kids
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This show has been a break through show. I can tell with guarantee that there has been no show with the same theme. Thanks to Sony and Congrats to the PH and writers for showing us great tracks and show casing various realistic issues. 

The characters have been written really well and there has been consistency mostly. The actors lived the characters and the bonding between the senior actors and the kids were very evident on screen and off screen. 

I will really miss this show. I am proud to have watched this show and I have learnt a lot from it. 
subhadip2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

This show has been a break through show. I can tell with guarantee that there has been no show with the same theme. Thanks to Sony and Congrats to the PH and writers for showing us great tracks and show casing various realistic issues. 

The characters have been written really well and there has been consistency mostly. The actors lived the characters and the bonding between the senior actors and the kids were very evident on screen and off screen. 

I will really miss this show. I am proud to have watched this show and I have learnt a lot from it. 

no doubt the show is great...but think somewhere  the MAKERS ownself  are responsible for the show going offair  so EARLY 
truetalentwins thumbnail
I absolutely agree to the above feelings, the show was one of its kind.

Right from the actors to the sets and the themes, everything was of high quality.

There had been small glitches, and sometimes long stretched themes, true.

Regarding the channel/ makers pulling it off air, I think it's all in fairness and exactness.

Infact, a television show need not be stretched beyond about 300-400 episodes at the max.

Look at what other so called long running shows have reached - a point of disbelief and untrue stories.

I must congratulate the entire team of Parvarish. Shweta, Vivek, Rupali, Vishal, every single kid and finally even Barkha did their best to make it one of the best shows ever. Not to forget Tony & Deeya and the storywriters.

The show was unfazed by the TRP crap and has had its own independent running, with a lot of critical acclaim. After Jaane Kya Baat Hui which was also a strong show, this is one of the few shows which will always be remembered.

And who knows there might be a second season if the themes are well thought of? :)

And this forum has been great too, all the way.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@truetalentwins
I do agree that shows should not be beyond stretch. In that case, it has to be planned well as how many episodes are they going to air. They should not rush up at last and end it abruptly. Channel needs to tell the PH at least 2 months before so that the show can have a gradual end.
subhadip2013 thumbnail
the makers can show  easily atlest 400 EPISODE  till ending of august     &   then starts the new  show from september...dont know  why  SONY agerly want to end this show