Prithvi to be back..IP to be sidelined..yay

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
The TB article came as a surprise and has put me in second thoughts, when I almost quit the show. I've more than 1 reason to be happy with this...
-> So Happy to see Prithvi comeback into the show. 🥳An that too with a Dhamakedaar re-entry ? Awesome...👏
-> IP to be sidelined, yay...🥳Another big reason, to be happy. Shalu is already thrown to the side now...It means less treasure hunt, less bhai ka revenge, less "pati-patni..aur woh.." non-sense. Who cares for IP-Shalu-Meera triangular series that PH has thopofied on us. Just wanted the Pandeys to get lost. Sick of this IP guy nonsense.
-> PH realized we out-rightly rejected IP guy and threw them at their faces in the form of lower TRPs. Hope they learnt a lesson, it's not the actor but the character who is bigger than anybody in the show...!! If Sara cudn't pull out the TRP's from grave...neither cud Adi. Let's be clear on this aspect Dear PH n CVs, Do ur homework n write a character with conviction...If ur characterization of Shalu was cheap, IP's was no less...U had no clue how each one shud've been n for what purpose u've got them in first place. Learn from ur mistakes.
-> Actor Adi himself acknowledges, off-late tracks twisted his mind too. The torture MYP maidum n her team have inflicted upon us in the name of drama...twists..suspense..thriller...has only given us headaches n challenged our intellect n logic minds. Coming from the actor, who himself portrays 2 different roles in the show...is a big relief n I appreciate his empathy for us..for we've been thru that gruesome torture.
-> Focus to shift back to MiThvi..where it belongs. No more extra-marital affairs n sideys short-term love-cum-lust sob stories. Just give us MiThvi moments and free of sob or revenge stories pls. Let's have the long due SR first and then get Prithvi n Meera kick the psycho Pandey couple out of the show. First get the already-in-ICU show,  thrive on MiThvi moments, then pull off the sabak-sikhana track. We don't care to spare either Shalu or IP for their misdeeds, be generous with the Thappads n Kicks..Even better if MiThvi can make, Mr & Mrs.Pandeys...kaamwali bai n naukar in their own mansion. 😡

Anxious
-> How is Prithvi going to look in his comeback ? Please have his wardrobe separate n different from that psychopath IP. No longer interested to watch him in that custom-look DB gave him. Not sure..if he can grow back his moustache so fast..but bring him back with his original flavor n trademark dressing...Prithvi is not just the savior for our damsel in distress, Meera..but also to US n Junoon..!! So please keep him as original n as dabang as possible.
I am so happy...prithvi come back...
Couldn't agree more Siri 😃 High time Prithvi comes back to his Junoon 😳 I hope they use Shoorveer balashali Prithvi BG for his entry, been ages since heard that 😳
i would prefer him his 12gaon style
just like liza's avi of his entry scene
but its not less tht he is coming back!
nahi CV ne toh mar daala tha

Originally posted by SahanaG

Couldn't agree more Siri 😃 High time Prithvi comes back to his Junoon 😳 I hope they use Shoorveer balashali Prithvi BG for his entry, been ages since heard that 😳

yeh shoorveer balashali prithvi BG toh play hona hi chahiye😃
its ages we listen that
and for mithvi junoon original track😳