Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

It's a wrap for Parvarrish
ParvarrishMore Pics
Parvarrish on Sony TV is all set to wrap up on Thursday 14th August. The actors are busy shooting for the show and it is the last day of shoot today. 

There are lots of twists and turns happening with the show having a happy ending. The show will have an emotional connect with the audience with Alhulwalia family getting caught in a major financial loss.

They lose a big money of Rs 5 crores in the process and need to repay the amount as early as possible. In the need to clear their debts they also would have to sell their house. However, the story will end on a positive note with the entire family standing united even after losing their dream possession. The cast and crew would end their last shoot by cutting a cake. When contacted, Sparsh told us, "It has been an amazing journey being a part of Parvarrish. I made so many friends with whom I will be in contact even after the show ends. I can't believe that we have reached the end. I will miss everyone. 

All good things come to an end and this one has a sweet end too so are you all waiting for the last episode of Parvarrish?

Do you want a second season of Parrvarish? Post your comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs😊

Even now we get Sparsh giving interviews?😕
r.khan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We waaant aaa season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!