Let's try to think or decode the reason

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Let's try to extract the reason why will Nikhil marry Lajjo when her alliance is fixed with someone else.
What will be the circumstances which will bring them together?
MAINLY why BOTH Nikhil and Lajjo will accept to tie the knot.
Your ideas...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
well i knw the idea of d concept,it is form a bengali show on star jalsha & i knw d reason too.bt let's see how they r gonna portray it :) he wil be forced to marry her & won't accept her .. bt yah wld bring her home as his wife!
bin007 thumbnail
Lajjo's marriage might get be cancelled due to Nikhil and Nikhil has to marry her due to her grandfather/aunty's request. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

well i knw the idea of d concept,it is form a bengali show on star jalsha & i knw d reason too.bt let's see how they r gonna portray it :) he wil be forced to marry her & won't accept her .. bt yah wld bring her home as his wife!

Can you please give some necessary point of why it will happen? Eventually he'll accept her I think.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bin007

Lajjo's marriage might get be cancelled due to Nikhil and Nikhil has to marry her due to her grandfather/aunty's request. 

not a bad idea May be if they think to bring a change in the storyline as I heard it is a show already made in Bengali.
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think it will stem from nikhil's grandfather
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I think on the wedding day, Lajjo's groom won't marry her, there will be a big drama & Nikhil will be involved in it. Then dadaji asks Nikhil 2 marry Lajjo, maybe there will be a sort of a marriage contract between Nikhil & Lajjo without telling the elders, dat's why he'll bring her home...
Let's c wat will happened!😊
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Can you please give some necessary point of why it will happen? Eventually he'll accept her I think.

oh so it wil be like,the circumstances wil be like such that Nikhil wil try to help her & this wil end up him forcing to marry her ... then he wil bring her home bt won't be having any relation with her & the promo showed that they r good 4nds .. so i m not sure whether they wil change this or not,coz the one i watched there they didn't have a good beginning at first bt yah later on they were good 4nds.so i guess this is gonna be same too :)

& let me watch for further days more & i wil keep predicting!😆
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rishani7

Well I think on the wedding day, Lajjo's groom won't marry her, there will be a big drama & Nikhil will be involved in it. Then dadaji asks Nikhil 2 marry Lajjo, maybe there will be a sort of a marriage contract between Nikhil & Lajjo without telling the elders, dat's why he'll bring her home...

Let's c wat will happened!😊

exactly it is same i was saying! 😆 it wil be like this only actually when her margarine wil break off,she wil try to commit suicide & Nikhil wld save her & then they wil be caught together in d morn & this wil force Dadaji to ask Nikhil to marry d girl as she is a village girl only!
well i m predicting 😆 let's see! 😊
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Thanks to Jess and Rishani for relieving the tension keeps on the good work Jes will be waiting.