Gumrah Season 3

I use Youtube a lot Karan Kundra

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

"I use Youtube a lot" – Karan Kundra

He's one of the most popular anchors on Indian Television with fans from all age groups who is soon going to make his Bollywood debut with Horror Story. Currently hosting Channel V's very famous show Gumrah, the very tech savvy KARAN KUNDRA shares his love for gadgets with us.

Which smartphone are you currently using?

Obviously, the iPhone 5.

Which operating system do you prefer?

iOS.

Which is your favourite smartphone application?

The social networking apps like Twitter and Facebook. I'd say Twitter.

Name some applications that you frequently use on your smartphone.

Youtube, i use it a lot because i watch a lot of documentaries and trailors that i have missed out on while i'm traveling or in between my shots. So Youtube is my saviour.

Is there any application that you would like to recommend all your fans who use smartphones too?

The VithU appication. It's a safety app on Android right now and will be on iOS soon. It's mostly for women and children. When you press the power button twice, it sends four text messages to the numbers you chose to store on that app. For instance, if a girl is in trouble somewhere, she just has to press the power button twice and the app will inform all the contacts in this app immediately about her whereabouts. Also, without displaying on the phone, the app will keep sending the location through GPS to all those contacts including the police station. So whenever you're in trouble or distress, just hit the power button twice and all your loved one's can come to your rescue. It's a very important app and i really believe that every girl must use this app.

Which other gadgets do you use apart from your smartphone?

Mostly i use Blackberry Q5, iPhone 5, iPad which is very important. I keeping running around so i don't use laptops. I own a Sony Vaio but i don't use it much.

What is the first thing u look in a gadget before purchasing it?

The brand. It's very important.

One gadget that you're looking forward to buy?

There is one which works with your iPad. You can place it at your house and have to put it in your main frame. It's connected to your iPad and iPhone. You can control all your electronic systems like the fridge and the doorbell  too with it.

http://www.urlremoved/i-use-youtube-a-lot-karan-kundra/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!! :) 
Minionite thumbnail
Why does everyone like iPhone so much? 😆

TFS
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks for sharing!!!

me too use youtube a lot!!😛
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i also have a sony viao...white color...i too dont use it..my brother does lol...
u r so much engrossed with apple products...