Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so glad the final track is of Ahluwalias and a very serious track too. 

Rocky is so happy of getting into a college...Ginny is happy to go to London for exchange program...
Lucky and Sweety are so happy with their kids achievements...but sometimes things don't happen the way you want.

Lucky was so ambitious about his new project...he was so happy that life will change for him and he can give everything to his family...but he gets cheated...and now has to pay 5 crores..

Precap made me want more of Parvarish...can't wait for this weekend...the last weekend...

Lucky breaking down showed the intensity of the problem and the worry on everyone's face was so visible

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes the precap showed the intensity of the situation. Though its weird how lucky actually got cheated. He is an experienced man in real estate business, it so strange how he paid the amount without even verifying the status of the land asset.

Kids are growing up. Rocky is busy shortlisting his college and ginny is on cloud 9 being selected to perform in the UK. Responsiblities to lucky. I have my high hopes for this track. Only 4 days left though.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Yes..it is weird to see Lucky acting so carelessly...he has been in the field for at least..say..15 years...and getting cheated so easily is unbelievable..

But ignoring that...and taking the rest into consideration..this situation is so complex for Lucky..as he is the only bread winner of the house..he has huge responsibilities..mainly of Rocky's education now...he himself was so happy that his son is going to college...everything is going to get shattered for everyone...because of him...
skyforceguy thumbnail
hmm and he is going to break down in next episode. Hope sweety ji support him and make him strong. This is not the time to cry. Lucky has to be practical now, he first should goto police and make a report about the fraud. Its not easy to take aways someone's funds like this, that too an amount as big as 5 cr. Hope police investigates.

But as per articles, he will sell house. Means things will only go worse and worse... I am looking forward to see the family united no matter what the situation is.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Lucky breaking is so natural..considering the kind of person he is...and the kind of responsibilities he has now...He is feeling so cheated and guilty of making this mistake which is costing him everything...

Yes..Sweety is going to support him and so will the kids...they may give the complaint...but if the client asks him to give the plot or money..he has to immediately...or he will get arrested I suppose...and hence they sell the house...

I can't imagine how they will take the decision...seeing the precap itself was so...sad...
skyforceguy thumbnail
prac clearly indicated that how heavy (emotionally) the next week will be. I am actually to see such an intensed ahluwalia track probably for the first time in the show till yet. But its too late as only 3 days won't be enough to handle this track. I assume things will be too much fast paced and rushed.

Yes lucky breaking down and crying was actually natural. And how it must have felt to sweety ji to see him like this and especially the kids who suddenly see him breaking down like this since they haven't really seen lucky like this before
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Lucky said...his name has been listed as fraud agents...how will he manage to do business then?

Yes...they dont have enough time for this track now...and it will be rushed...but I dont mind if there are scenes like the ones in precap...

We have never really had intense tracks for Ahlus...Football track can be considered for LR...but as family track..there has been none...hopefully this is one..

Seeing Lucky break down like this..Sweety and kids will be really shocked..it has always been him who stood up and managed most of the situations...Sweety has to be his support system now...and bring back his confidence...but selling the house is going to put him back more...I think kids are going to play the part here...

skyforceguy thumbnail
yes kids are going to play a part in fact i want them to play. As rocky is no more a kid. He can understand what lucky is going through and can actually play a support system too with sweety. I assume ginny will be crying to see her daddy ji in tears. I can imagine this situation for the kids. Hope they behave sensible and accompany lucky in every step he takes.

Selling house.. OMG ! This is the most shocking part of this track. I cant really imagine this happening on the show. I assume how emotional break down it will be for all the ahlus. Lucky will feel like a looser to think that he couldn't keep the house, only because of him carelessness in business, his family in on road now.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Its going to be emotional as told in the article yar. Yes..Rocky and Ginny should have a talk with Lucky and assure him that they still are with him and love him. Lucky will definitely feel very guilty(guilt is the worst thing in the world according to me) and blame himself for everything...Sweety has to be his support and give him confidence...He should not lose himself...

I think Sweety will suggest to sell the house...or else they won't be left with option...if we create our own story based on the details given...Lucky and Sweety must have put in so much hard work to build this house...it must have been their dream come true..and selling it is going to be hard...

I think...police will find out the Lucky's has been cheated and he is not on the wrong side..that's the only relief...if he gets pressure from police side...it will be too much for a person to handle
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lucky was always very CARELESS...everytime  he takes matter very easily...and creat a huge problem.& this time the problem become very serious...                                                                       .but dont want to see breakdown of SWEETY...hope she face the matter STRONGLY