Last Day of Parvarish shoot today.. :-( :-(

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys today was the last day of Parvarish shoot...😭😭
Finally my fav show ended today...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
PV family must have been together for the last time today...πŸ˜’ Gonna miss this show like hell...😭😭
And i simply loved the bonding between the cast onscreen as well as off-screen...Although i m Shweta fan but liked all other characters as well...I hope they still remain friends with each other n we get to see them in each other's parties like recently almost everyone was present at Shweta's wedding...😳 Infact there should be a wrap up party for PV...I hope makers keep one party for PV ending like they did for 100 epi celebrations n everyone comes in that even Rupali...πŸ˜‰

Gosh finally just last 3 days of PV on screen then no PV n no Shweta...😭  πŸ₯Ί

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r.khan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know there should be a party πŸ˜Š and yeah im a biiig shweta fan two and will miss her alot even the whole cast πŸ˜­ I just hope they come back with a season 2...and im sure if they do theyre gonna do great job as well as seaon 1 πŸ˜Š Best of luck Parvarish πŸ‘πŸΌ
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This show was good & different. It shouldn't have ended.
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is the ONLY show  which  is not LOVESTORY like others..& give full credit to SHWETA                                                                                                                                                              HATS OF to HER for being one of the leading ladies of TV   she show the courage   to  take  a story with completly  different  concept     & even  busy  with SEVERE PERSONAL problems   she acted brilianly as SWEETY...realy miss  her  & her chemistry with her ONSCREEN children...sometimes she pretends that they are just HER own kids...hope she just given full importance for remaining 3 episodes                                                                                                                                                                                       but HONESTLY speaking  i never liked  lucky   &  his OVER COMEDY
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
subhadip2013 thumbnail
is there any news about  SHWETA's upcoming show??  anything about HER production house??  may  be SHE joins COMEDY NIGHTS with KAPIL
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
maybe shweta mite join  djs new show meri bhabhi or ek muthi aasman πŸ˜³
subhadip2013 thumbnail
is it true??  but i dont want to see HER again in DJ'S show...they never give SHWETA proper importance through out the whole parvarish   & always  used HER as a SUPPORTING actress!!!(just see last 3 episodes)...                                                                                                                                            on the other hand DJ CREATIVE's show never atract viewers                                                        SHE must be worked with some BIG production house  like BALAJI   or  4 LIONS FLIM  etc. Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: subhadip2013

is it true??  but i dont want to see HER again in DJ'S show...they never give SHWETA proper importance through out the whole parvarish   & always  used HER as a SUPPORTING actress!!!(just see last 3 episodes)...                                                                                                                                            on the other hand DJ CREATIVE's show never atract viewers                                                        SHE must be worked with some BIG production house  like BALAJI   or  4 LIONS FLIM  etc.

agree πŸ˜†
 what about Rajshri production s they make good show or sunshine production

subhadip2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

agree πŸ˜†
 what about Rajshri production s they make good show or sunshine production

dear,i dont know  much about DAILY SOAPS( watch a very FEW shows)...but i want to see SHWETA  in a good show  but not in a cheap REALITY show
subhadip2013 thumbnail
what is latest news about SHWETA's  own production house???                                                                 i read some where that  SHE may be quit acting  for spending more times with her family