VruShan: Recreating SwaRon Magic!!

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Swaronions..I am sure all of u must be in swaron land right nw..its actually raining swaron romance...4 more wish list dates to go..yipeeeπŸ˜ƒ..
we all r witnesing the best phase of swaron n d3 so far..this is d swaron, we all hv craved fr..it is all tht v wanted..and the credit of this ultimate swaron magic goes tall d way to *VRUSHAN*...

vrushan has gvn lyf to our dead swaron.they hv brought back the lost charm, chemistry, love, romance...in all, d basic essence of swaron...i can proudly say tht i am enjoying vrushan wala swaron to the fullest..i hv nvr loved swaron as i am loving it today..n its all vrushan's magic..

swaron r unique couple..n apart frm dere intensity n passion, the other factor tht binds dem is Dance..for them dance is d way of expressing dere feelings..its lyk a celebration of dere joy n sorrow through dance..
dance hv make them n break them too..if dey r each others life thn dance is dere soul..i would nt be wrong to say tht dey r d ultimate dancing couple..

vrushan has gvn us awesome dance performances till date..frm yaadien to ndc finale act..all of dem hv been spl..if yaadien was d turmoil of fera, pain, comfusion..thn khamkha was an intense n passionate performance, where one was tryng hard to comtrol..n other was adamant to make her loose..maula mere maula showed hurt, rejection n companionship epicly..
in short vrushan all dances r uniue n supern..dey expresses each n evry emotion through dance perfectly..i hv said it earlier too..tht dere is a very thin ly n bw vulgarity n sensuality..n vrushan nvr crossess tht lyn.dere dances hv always been khubsurat n mesmerising..

apart frm dances..swaron dil part n romance hv also touched new hieghts..its nt only romantic angle or intimacy in relationship..vrushan has gvn us more th tht..the feeling of companionship n toghetherness can be felt in vrushan wala swaron...today d swaron is swaron only bcz of vrushan magic..

nw wht can i say abt d lovely couple *vrushan*..i hv nvr seen such a couple who has awesome onscreen n off chemistry...they force u to say WOW..i am always short of words whenever i start writng abt them..they both r simple, hard working n down to earth.dere realistic n simple nature force us to love dem more..as much as i love them watching on screen as swaron..more thn tht i love them watching off screen as vrushan..
i nvr expected tht a cute ,sweet, bubbly girl cmg dwn frm stairs in white can make us smile..n whn she stood wid shantannu..my 1st reaction was WOW..there was some charm tht i liked..n still loving tht..😳..they both are good actors, dancers n most importantly good human beings..tht is d reason tht all of us love them n relate to them..dere dedication. hard work n nvr to say die spirit makes them more lovable..
in short..i simply swaron vrushan...n i m really proud of dem..
thank u so much fr gvng us swaron n most importantly vrushan magic...😊

ps- This post is abt vrushan, so only vrushan fans are welcomed to comment here..i am sure all of u knw tht VRUSHAN= vrushika+ shantannuu..Vrushika mehta is an integral part of vrushan..so remember thtπŸ˜ƒ..i would prefer less likes n comments. rather thn fake ones..so, only vrushan fans pls comment..
Edited by cscs - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancynnv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sahi bola 
Dey deserve all appreciations...πŸ€—
Gr8 post...πŸ‘

Swaron = vrushan 

Swaron swaron swaron...
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 so so in love with vrushan!!!
form yaadien to the confession...to the slow romance!!
vrushan has stolen our hearts!!
making us love them each time we see them...
vrushika has just grown...her expressions her acting her cuteness  her bubbliness her dance..just out of the world!!
who knew we would get such an awesome sharon rai prakash!!
and shantanu!!
really cant imagine anyone in place of him as swayam...
so much change in him...he is such a down to earth person!!
so proud of him!!
and vrushan...words are less to explain the magic they have created!!
we are all spell bound...
we have becaome crazy for them...
their chemistry is so awesome!!!
vrushan fan forever!!!
😎
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesm post di.

I wonder ap itna bda post type kaise karte hain.

Swaron=vrushan.
Nd m loving swaron these days.
M waiting for swayam's more wishesh.
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post charu πŸ‘ πŸ‘
U have mentioned everything so brilliantly..
Vrushan have given life to our swaron 😳
Dat swaron about whom v just use to dream..
It was a dream to see swaron like dis d way v r witnessing them today..
Its nothin less than our dreams turning into reality..
All credits for dis goes to only n only vrushan..
Dey have an amazing charm n Der chemistry is just explosive 😳
I can see only n only vrushan in swaron too πŸ˜‰
Be it off screen or on screen its just vrushan n vrushan all d way..
Vrushi has in just a small span of time won all our hearts..
Only n only cos of her hardwork.. Great going gal πŸ‘
Love them n ll always keep loving them..
Enjoying n falling in love with them all over again..
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Amazing post...and indeed vrushan wala swaron recreated infact took swaron chemistery on a whole new level...ryt now they are just driving me crazy time and time again with each of their performances...God M ever so grtful to u for giving us our sharon as vrushika...love u vrushi like alot
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My Chaklate girl and five star boy - inki jitni bh tarif karoon kam hai. They are in one word simply BRILLIANT. Whethr their dance performances or their scenes (even offscreenπŸ˜†) - they have always been magical.😊 And its simply a honor to be their fan.Their chemistry is unparalleled and they make simplest of the scene just priceless with their sizzling chemistry and beautiful expressions. I could just watch their scene on and on keeping it in loop. And thn coming to dance. They are simply too awesome and agile. And they just compliment each other perfectly and just bring the right emotions in their dance that their each performance becomes nothing sort of EPIC. They have been the best thing to happen to D3 and I really hope they keep this magic on forever.
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed! Totally
Swaron have become all the more special. I just love Vrushan to the core<3 Be it onscreen or offscreen. They lit up my screen and I can't help but smile seeing them. :)
Our Chaklate girl and our five star boy are just amazing just the way they are..simple,down to earth,hardworking,friendly and what not.
They are making me crazy. Just love them so much and I really appreciate all the hard work that they do. Salute to them. πŸ‘πŸ‘
You said it all this post was needed to appreciate their work. Thanks a lot for this πŸ€—
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Charu πŸ€— πŸ€—
Super post re and thanks a lot for making it πŸ€—
Yes Swaron reached new heights n milestones coz of VruShan! VruShan are the one who made me fall for Swaron, and today here I m crazily eeeping about VruShan day and night:D

Swaron has always been a simple yet unique story or should I say the most relatable story till date! Swaron have had everything in their relationship be it ego clashes, or care towards each other, or standing up against each other when either is wrong...everything! which means there has been a lot of variations in the characters for which the actors will have to put in lot of effort in portraying, this is where I would like to say VruShan you guys have done something really commendable!! Its certainly not easy to portray such variations easily such that the audience should be pleased! But VruShan you guys have portrayed it so well that I have never felt of being unable to connect to the story, yes kudos to you guys for this:)

VruShan dances are something which I can't describe it with my very little knowledge of English as I always run out of adjectives:P their dance was the first thing which got me hooked to the show! As you said swaron are the dancing couple and I feel no one else could have fit into this other than VruShan! They have set their own standards which is a benchmark for anyother couple to even match upto them when it comes to couple dance. I say Dance is VruShan strength!! Their offscreen understanding has made them very good at partner dancing! Palki ma'am thank you for making VruShan as partners even in group dances!!

VruShan are the best couple whether it is onscreen or offscreen!! Their level of understanding between them is a bonus point for Swaron story! The level of comfort they share is just amazing!! Those who talk ill about this beautiful bond should really get some sense!! VruShan "TOUCHWOOD" Kisiki bhi nazar na lage!
I can go on and on about VruShan but will not cover much as you have already said it all:)
VruShan are something whom I really look forward to more than Swaron:)

p.s your p.s are always amazing charu πŸ˜† I love them 😳
hope VruShan read this post 😳 Edited by --Anushka-- - 10 years ago
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Again  an awesome post charu...

i so agree with your title...

Yes , Vrushan are indeed recreating SwaRon Magic

their onscreen and off screen chemistry is really a treat to watch...

aaj kal mujhe swaron mein bhi vrushan dikhayi dhe rahe hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

WE were craved to this swaron since the start , atlast we are getting it..

Loving VRushan more and more by each passing day...

P.S: i am in love with your p.s's πŸ˜‰