VruShan: Recreating SwaRon Magic!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by HSFA

Agreed! Totally
Swaron have become all the more special. I just love Vrushan to the core<3 Be it onscreen or offscreen. They lit up my screen and I can't help but smile seeing them. :)
Our Chaklate girl and our five star boy are just amazing just the way they are..simple,down to earth,hardworking,friendly and what not.
They are making me crazy. Just love them so much and I really appreciate all the hard work that they do. Salute to them. πŸ‘πŸ‘
You said it all this post was needed to appreciate their work. Thanks a lot for this πŸ€—
oh yes swaron has bcm more spl..n m loving it more n more..vrushan has tht charm which lit up evryone's screen..its pure amgic..vrushan magic..n so true..dey r simple, dwn to earth n hard working..n v all love them fr dis only..
hats off to d lovely couple..😊
Originally posted by --Anushka--

Charu πŸ€— πŸ€—
Super post re and thanks a lot for making it πŸ€—
Yes Swaron reached new heights n milestones coz of VruShan! VruShan are the one who made me fall for Swaron, and today here I m crazily eeeping about VruShan day and night:D

Swaron has always been a simple yet unique story or should I say the most relatable story till date! Swaron have had everything in their relationship be it ego clashes, or care towards each other, or standing up against each other when either is wrong...everything! which means there has been a lot of variations in the characters for which the actors will have to put in lot of effort in portraying, this is where I would like to say VruShan you guys have done something really commendable!! Its certainly not easy to portray such variations easily such that the audience should be pleased! But VruShan you guys have portrayed it so well that I have never felt of being unable to connect to the story, yes kudos to you guys for this:)

VruShan dances are something which I can't describe it with my very little knowledge of English as I always run out of adjectives:P their dance was the first thing which got me hooked to the show! As you said swaron are the dancing couple and I feel no one else could have fit into this other than VruShan! They have set their own standards which is a benchmark for anyother couple to even match upto them when it comes to couple dance. I say Dance is VruShan strength!! Their offscreen understanding has made them very good at partner dancing! Palki ma'am thank you for making VruShan as partners even in group dances!!

VruShan are the best couple whether it is onscreen or offscreen!! Their level of understanding between them is a bonus point for Swaron story! The level of comfort they share is just amazing!! Those who talk ill about this beautiful bond should really get some sense!! VruShan "TOUCHWOOD" Kisiki bhi nazar na lage!
I can go on and on about VruShan but will not cover much as you have already said it all:)
VruShan are something whom I really look forward to more than Swaron:)

p.s your p.s are always amazing charu πŸ˜† I love them 😳
hope VruShan read this post 😳
anushkaπŸ€—
yes vrushan made me fall in love wid swaron..i liked dem before..bt nvr loved dem as i love dem today..dey r simply awesome..
n u rightly mentioned tht dance is vrushan's strength..n no one can amtch up to dere level..its nt only abt good dancing..one needs to hv chemistry, magic n wow factor..n vrushan has    loads of tht..😊
n lastly..i will just say *touchwood*
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

Again  an awesome post charu...

i so agree with your title...

Yes , Vrushan are indeed recreating SwaRon Magic

their onscreen and off screen chemistry is really a treat to watch...

aaj kal mujhe swaron mein bhi vrushan dikhayi dhe rahe hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

WE were craved to this swaron since the start , atlast we are getting it..

Loving VRushan more and more by each passing day...

P.S: i am in love with your p.s's πŸ˜‰

swathiπŸ€—
v all r vrushan patients..sbko vrushan hi nazar ate hai..loving dem more n more nw😊
Originally posted by pooja123456

totally!
loving swaron lyk never b4
yes loving swaron more nw thn ever before😊
Originally posted by VruShan_SwaRon

100% agree with you.πŸ‘πŸΌ
I fall in love with SwaRon because of VruShan,
For me SwaRon=VruShan only.⭐️
Their innocence, hardwork and chemistry made SwaRon work for me.πŸ‘
And I am definitely a very big VruShan fan. They made me fall in love with D3 also.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Each and everything is perfect about them.
Never thought Vrushika will fit in so fast and the way Shantanu supports her, its shows completely.
When I saw Sharon's return promo, I got attracted towards them and I started watching D3, but now I really cant wait for the clock to strike 7, this is what they have done to me.
They have stolen my heart. I have never ever got attached to a couple so much in my life.πŸ€—
Forever a VruShan fan.❀️
PS:- Lovely postπŸ‘, I really like all you posts.😳
vrushan has been a magnetic factor fr all of us..bcz of dem only v r addicted to d3..dere hard work, simple nature make dem more realistic.
love dem a lot..
n thanx fr likng my posts😊
Awesome post charu πŸ€—
VruShan made SwaRon much more appealing .Their chemistry is just amazing and undeniable . I'm loving SwaRon more than I ever did before , just because of VruShan. Their acting is so natural and watching them onscreen makes me so happy .The romance phase we are going through these days wouldn't have been so enjoyable if not for them .They are working so hard to give us all the SwaRon we've been longing for .
For me, VruShan have given us the most amazing SwaRon dances .They are just captivating when the dance together .Couple dances were never this good before.
VruShan offscreen bonding gave us a reason to eep in real life too.I was never this mad about an offscreen couple.πŸ˜† 
VruShan  are the best things that happened to D3 
Love VruShan πŸ€—

AGREE AGREE AGREE lovly post @Charu πŸ‘ VruShan gives a life of Death SwaRon from very 1st day of VruShan wala SwaRon ❀️ VRUSHAN the heart of D3...loving them alotss Thank You Thank you so much Shantanu-Vrushika For giving us a SwaRon with super adorable charm!
i completely agree. Vrushan has made Swaron even more special to us. Vrushan have given us are Swaron back. even millions and tons of thank you to both of them wouldnt be enough
bang on...
true... 
swaron rockzzz
Agree with your words dear... but with only one difference, I believe the title should be creating new SwaRon magic rather than recreating SwaRon magic...

Generally speaking, most tv couples r interesting by keep showing something new occasionally during their first 1 - 1.5 years, after that they start to loose their charm because there is nothing new left to be shown... in short, couples becomes fully utilized within 1 -1.5 years...

during the last meeting of SwaRon where Sh wears green dress, I was completely mesmerized by the new charm I see between SwaRon after 2.5 years of the beginning of their story...they sounded much more simple than the old SwaRon but as it is said, sometimes beauty lies in the simplicity, they had more charm...

It's easy to give birth, but is it easy to return the dead into life again?!!
Bringing new girl and new guy to make new love story definitly will get it's fans more easy that renewing an old love story...

For me, post changing the actress I used to watch the story as I want to see what will happen next... but I used to have this feeling of missing something, I felt there is something missing in this new SwaRon but I couldn't figure out what is it...
Hwever, post the last stairs meeting of swaRon I could know what was missing coz it's not missing anymore...

I was missing the confidence in Vrush performance... the girl was really good from long time but her performance didn't felt solid coz she wasn't confident... now I can see the confidence in her eyes as well as hear it in her voice...

Also now I can sense a very good level of understanding and harmony between VruShan... Swayam's romancing attitude is way better this year than the previous years because it shows that he is now comfortable while acting... just compare Mere Maula whith old Swaron routines, you will sense the difference...

VruShan has the most natural chemistry among all D3 couples, I believe... why I'm saying this?
Because the rest's chemistries used to come out of years of freindship, over intimacy, or heavy script... such kind of chemistries u can sense and see it but with the help of the factors I've mentioned above... on the other hand, VruShan's chemistry is not based on years of freindship, intimacy or heavy drama and script... their chemistry can be sensed and seen just by making sit near each other!!... no need for heavy dialogous, no need for intimacy, no need for off screen freindship... and such chemistries is called natural...

This can justify why Palki was surprised of audience reaction fron the confession... she wrote something very simple, no tears, drama, intimacy yet audience loved the scene a lot... This because natural chemistry mostly needs no additions to reach and affect audience... and for such chemistries the beauty mostly lies in the simplecity...

SwaRon was too complicated, too dramatic with always heavy script... recently, Swaron is very simple, cute, and gives more genuine feeling... a huge difference between the two status and I always believe contradictions gives more focus on the beauty of both status... the poor knows the beauty becoming rich, the ill person knows the beauty of health, the prisoner knows the beauty of freedom...

So, who has lived the complixity of SwaRon knows better the beauty of SwaRon's simplicity... and who lived the simplicity of SwaRon knows better the beauty of the complex Swaron... who lived only their complixity will never know the beauty of their simplicty and vice versa...

Finally, what I want to say is that making changes from time to time are good when they r made in a correct way and when the receiver can have a wider view into things and is able to see the beauty of what God gives... I hope my point can be understood by readers...