VruShan: Recreating SwaRon Magic!! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Brilliant post Charu..yes...as u said...i have never loved SwaRon the i am loving them now...the confession..the sweet moments of love..now the wishlist...its not just the wishlist..its Sharon's way of showering her love for Swayam...i am just loving them...

VruShan offscreen chemistry is something ...which instantly touches ur heart and makes u smile,..they are breathtakingly beautiful as SwaRon..they are fresh like beautiful morning offscreen...

They are giving us the best phase of SwaRon..all i can say is ..TOUCH WOOD ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Vishaka45

awesom post charu di...

Well said Vrushan is our magical couple. Jitna tarif karu will not enogh.
And nw-a-days they make us more crazy to craziest..

Swaron got relive becoz of vrushan. And vrushan wrapt the swaron together..
Indeed they perfectly portrate swaron. I being fall vrushan from yaadee sequece...
Vrushi with awesome dance and acting skill nailed it with her cute smile...love the chaklate girl
Love the vrushan onscreen...and more offscreen...

vrushan magic always work..*touchwood*๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Vishaka45

uff i fogot to mention abt ur ps๐Ÿ˜†btw i love ur ps...
tu mere ps k litye comment krte hai ya post k liye๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by poojavrushan

AGREE AGREE AGREE lovly post @Charu ๐Ÿ‘ VruShan gives a life of Death SwaRon from very 1st day of VruShan wala SwaRon โค๏ธ VRUSHAN the heart of D3...loving them alotss Thank You Thank you so much Shantanu-Vrushika For giving us a SwaRon with super adorable charm!
vrushan wala swaronโค๏ธ
Originally posted by yasri

Agree with your words dear... but with only one difference, I believe the title should be creating new SwaRon magic rather than recreating SwaRon magic...

Generally speaking, most tv couples r interesting by keep showing something new occasionally during their first 1 - 1.5 years, after that they start to loose their charm because there is nothing new left to be shown... in short, couples becomes fully utilized within 1 -1.5 years...

during the last meeting of SwaRon where Sh wears green dress, I was completely mesmerized by the new charm I see between SwaRon after 2.5 years of the beginning of their story...they sounded much more simple than the old SwaRon but as it is said, sometimes beauty lies in the simplicity, they had more charm...

It's easy to give birth, but is it easy to return the dead into life again?!!
Bringing new girl and new guy to make new love story definitly will get it's fans more easy that renewing an old love story...

For me, post changing the actress I used to watch the story as I want to see what will happen next... but I used to have this feeling of missing something, I felt there is something missing in this new SwaRon but I couldn't figure out what is it...
Hwever, post the last stairs meeting of swaRon I could know what was missing coz it's not missing anymore...

I was missing the confidence in Vrush performance... the girl was really good from long time but her performance didn't felt solid coz she wasn't confident... now I can see the confidence in her eyes as well as hear it in her voice...

Also now I can sense a very good level of understanding and harmony between VruShan... Swayam's romancing attitude is way better this year than the previous years because it shows that he is now comfortable while acting... just compare Mere Maula whith old Swaron routines, you will sense the difference...

VruShan has the most natural chemistry among all D3 couples, I believe... why I'm saying this?
Because the rest's chemistries used to come out of years of freindship, over intimacy, or heavy script... such kind of chemistries u can sense and see it but with the help of the factors I've mentioned above... on the other hand, VruShan's chemistry is not based on years of freindship, intimacy or heavy drama and script... their chemistry can be sensed and seen just by making sit near each other!!... no need for heavy dialogous, no need for intimacy, no need for off screen freindship... and such chemistries is called natural...

This can justify why Palki was surprised of audience reaction fron the confession... she wrote something very simple, no tears, drama, intimacy yet audience loved the scene a lot... This because natural chemistry mostly needs no additions to reach and affect audience... and for such chemistries the beauty mostly lies in the simplecity...

SwaRon was too complicated, too dramatic with always heavy script... recently, Swaron is very simple, cute, and gives more genuine feeling... a huge difference between the two status and I always believe contradictions gives more focus on the beauty of both status... the poor knows the beauty becoming rich, the ill person knows the beauty of health, the prisoner knows the beauty of freedom...

So, who has lived the complixity of SwaRon knows better the beauty of SwaRon's simplicity... and who lived the simplicity of SwaRon knows better the beauty of the complex Swaron... who lived only their complixity will never know the beauty of their simplicty and vice versa...

Finally, what I want to say is that making changes from time to time are good when they r made in a correct way and when the receiver can have a wider view into things and is able to see the beauty of what God gives... I hope my point can be understood by readers...   

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ brilliant 
Originally posted by diya90

Awesome post charu ๐Ÿค—
VruShan made SwaRon much more appealing .Their chemistry is just amazing and undeniable . I'm loving SwaRon more than I ever did before , just because of VruShan. Their acting is so natural and watching them onscreen makes me so happy .The romance phase we are going through these days wouldn't have been so enjoyable if not for them .They are working so hard to give us all the SwaRon we've been longing for .
For me, VruShan have given us the most amazing SwaRon dances .They are just captivating when the dance together .Couple dances were never this good before.
VruShan offscreen bonding gave us a reason to eep in real life too.I was never this mad about an offscreen couple.๐Ÿ˜† 
VruShan  are the best things that happened to D3 
Love VruShan ๐Ÿค—

vrushan chemistry is natural n mind blowing yar..n tht reflects in swaron too..its bcz of vrushan only tht swaron magic is once revived..
n hi 5..even i was nt mad abt any couple๐Ÿ˜†
amazing post yaar...yes vrushaan absolutely recreate swaron magic...a never seen before magic and if we turn back and see its just 7 months...and these two are so perfect and i think none of the other d3 couple dont have this level of chemistry in first 7 months...their simplicity, innocence, true love we can feel it.  Vrushaan together have great understanding with each we can see that from yaadein...that is the reason behind their natural chemistry if they stand next to each other na then also we can feel the chemistry, their simplicity, adorableness and how much vrushi improved yaar...its a treat to watch her on-screen these day bcs she is enjoying this profession that reflects on-screen. There is so much ease in her acting, dialogue delivery, specially expressions wow she has that charm in her...her screen presence improved a lot so we can see now she is almost equal to shantannu...love you vrushaan...    
Originally posted by ..Aishaa..

i completely agree. Vrushan has made Swaron even more special to us. Vrushan have given us are Swaron back. even millions and tons of thank you to both of them wouldnt be enough
teddyyy๐Ÿค—
yes thank u is a vry small word fr dem...๐Ÿ˜Š
cant get enough of demm
Originally posted by AnanyaVruShan

bang on...
true... 
swaron rockzzz
vrushan rockzz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by yasri

Agree with your words dear... but with only one difference, I believe the title should be creating new SwaRon magic rather than recreating SwaRon magic...

Generally speaking, most tv couples r interesting by keep showing something new occasionally during their first 1 - 1.5 years, after that they start to loose their charm because there is nothing new left to be shown... in short, couples becomes fully utilized within 1 -1.5 years...

during the last meeting of SwaRon where Sh wears green dress, I was completely mesmerized by the new charm I see between SwaRon after 2.5 years of the beginning of their story...they sounded much more simple than the old SwaRon but as it is said, sometimes beauty lies in the simplicity, they had more charm...

It's easy to give birth, but is it easy to return the dead into life again?!!
Bringing new girl and new guy to make new love story definitly will get it's fans more easy that renewing an old love story...

For me, post changing the actress I used to watch the story as I want to see what will happen next... but I used to have this feeling of missing something, I felt there is something missing in this new SwaRon but I couldn't figure out what is it...
Hwever, post the last stairs meeting of swaRon I could know what was missing coz it's not missing anymore...

I was missing the confidence in Vrush performance... the girl was really good from long time but her performance didn't felt solid coz she wasn't confident... now I can see the confidence in her eyes as well as hear it in her voice...

Also now I can sense a very good level of understanding and harmony between VruShan... Swayam's romancing attitude is way better this year than the previous years because it shows that he is now comfortable while acting... just compare Mere Maula whith old Swaron routines, you will sense the difference...

VruShan has the most natural chemistry among all D3 couples, I believe... why I'm saying this?
Because the rest's chemistries used to come out of years of freindship, over intimacy, or heavy script... such kind of chemistries u can sense and see it but with the help of the factors I've mentioned above... on the other hand, VruShan's chemistry is not based on years of freindship, intimacy or heavy drama and script... their chemistry can be sensed and seen just by making sit near each other!!... no need for heavy dialogous, no need for intimacy, no need for off screen freindship... and such chemistries is called natural...

This can justify why Palki was surprised of audience reaction fron the confession... she wrote something very simple, no tears, drama, intimacy yet audience loved the scene a lot... This because natural chemistry mostly needs no additions to reach and affect audience... and for such chemistries the beauty mostly lies in the simplecity...

SwaRon was too complicated, too dramatic with always heavy script... recently, Swaron is very simple, cute, and gives more genuine feeling... a huge difference between the two status and I always believe contradictions gives more focus on the beauty of both status... the poor knows the beauty becoming rich, the ill person knows the beauty of health, the prisoner knows the beauty of freedom...

So, who has lived the complixity of SwaRon knows better the beauty of SwaRon's simplicity... and who lived the simplicity of SwaRon knows better the beauty of the complex Swaron... who lived only their complixity will never know the beauty of their simplicty and vice versa...

Finally, what I want to say is that making changes from time to time are good when they r made in a correct way and when the receiver can have a wider view into things and is able to see the beauty of what God gives... I hope my point can be understood by readers...   

bang on yasri๐Ÿ‘
u sum up so well..
n yes i also thought tht title shld be creating swaron magic..bt dere were sm things..anyways leave it..๐Ÿ˜Š
i truly believe tht vrushan has taken swaron to the new hieghts..which was nt possible before..
there chemistry is natural n awesome..its nt forcd one..it cms automatically..
honestly i was tired of seeing compelx swaron..n vrushan has gvn us normal swaron..n m lovng it..
in short...vrushan wala swaron r simple yet WOW!