VruShan: Recreating SwaRon Magic!! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Brilliant post Charu..yes...as u said...i have never loved SwaRon the i am loving them now...the confession..the sweet moments of love..now the wishlist...its not just the wishlist..its Sharon's way of showering her love for Swayam...i am just loving them...

VruShan offscreen chemistry is something ...which instantly touches ur heart and makes u smile,..they are breathtakingly beautiful as SwaRon..they are fresh like beautiful morning offscreen...

They are giving us the best phase of SwaRon..all i can say is ..TOUCH WOOD ...😳

vrushan😳 *touchwood*
Originally posted by tannuluv

amazing post yaar...yes vrushaan absolutely recreate swaron magic...a never seen before magic and if we turn back and see its just 7 months...and these two are so perfect and i think none of the other d3 couple dont have this level of chemistry in first 7 months...their simplicity, innocence, true love we can feel it.  Vrushaan together have great understanding with each we can see that from yaadein...that is the reason behind their natural chemistry if they stand next to each other na then also we can feel the chemistry, their simplicity, adorableness and how much vrushi improved yaar...its a treat to watch her on-screen these day bcs she is enjoying this profession that reflects on-screen. There is so much ease in her acting, dialogue delivery, specially expressions wow she has that charm in her...her screen presence improved a lot so we can see now she is almost equal to shantannu...love you vrushaan...    
last 7 mnths hv been heaven fr swaron fans😊
smtyms i pinch myself n ask tht r v d same swaron fans who cribbed n cried all d tym?
bt vrushan has changed swaron destiny..n ours too..v r getting tht v all hv wanted..
n u truly said..vrushika's off scren charm n her love fr profession reflects on screen..
love vrushan😳
Well written Charu as always...one thought that crossed my mind when reading your post was...log zameen aasmaan ek kardete hain, script mein - story ka rukh tak mod dete hain - woh perfect jodi paane ke liye...jinhe dekhke dil ye kahe ke kuch kuch hota hai...made for each other types 😛joh hame SwaRon aur VruShan mein mila ..and we r lucky for it too...that it all worked out right ...touchwood...bcoz the blistering chemistry which ignites the screen has always kept the grace intact, there has been no compromise on poise, polish and finesse in their dances...their scenes together have radiated the ease they share with each other in reality, i believe bcoz they just keep it simple...yet at the same time the determination to prove critics wrong, the desire to excel in combination is never lost either...indeed Swaron and Vrushan have truely become kind of synonymous in terms of visualization of the timeless romance they personify 😊
Originally posted by MeeraSwaron

Well written Charu as always...one thought that crossed my mind when reading your post was...log zameen aasmaan ek kardete hain, script mein - story ka rukh tak mod dete hain - woh perfect jodi paane ke liye...jinhe dekhke dil ye kahe ke kuch kuch hota hai...made for each other types 😛joh hame SwaRon aur VruShan mein mila ..and we r lucky for it too...that it all worked out right ...touchwood...bcoz the blistering chemistry which ignites the screen has always kept the grace intact, there has been no compromise on poise, polish and finesse in their dances...their scenes together have radiated the ease they share with each other in reality, i believe bcoz they just keep it simple...yet at the same time the determination to prove critics wrong, the desire to excel in combination is never lost either...indeed Swaron and Vrushan have truely become kind of synonymous in terms of visualization of the timeless romance they personify 😊
meera u said all of ours feelings..so true..its really hard to find n make a jodi..normally ppl take so much initiative n do loads of tigdams to make a jodi hit...bt in case of vrushan..its natural..dere genuiness, chemistry..everythng cms on its own..*touchwood*
VruShan are totally recreating SwaRon chemistry in a way which a love story should be like for us viewers to enjoy.
I saw their chemistry from yaadein only and then super-hot khamakha and there has been no looking back eversince.
I will always be thankful to VruShan for giving me romantic SwaRon which we never got before.

AWESOME topic Charu! With you on every single word. VruShan really have recreated SwaRon at every level, dance, romance, emotional connect...and so beautifully at that! Touchwood for them off screen too, both seem to be such sweethearts. And touchwood for us too actually, since we really should be thankful to the Universe for giving Shantanu and Vrushika to Palki ma'am and therefore to SwaRon and to us now! 
Originally posted by cscs

vrushan magic always work..*touchwood*😊
😳
I never have enough words to say anything about these two...They both are Brilliant and am Happy m their fan😃
great posts re😃
Originally posted by muskurana

VruShan are totally recreating SwaRon chemistry in a way which a love story should be like for us viewers to enjoy.
I saw their chemistry from yaadein only and then super-hot khamakha and there has been no looking back eversince.
I will always be thankful to VruShan for giving me romantic SwaRon which we never got before.

vrushan has defo took swaron magic to different heights..*touchwood*..
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

AWESOME topic Charu! With you on every single word. VruShan really have recreated SwaRon at every level, dance, romance, emotional connect...and so beautifully at that! Touchwood for them off screen too, both seem to be such sweethearts. And touchwood for us too actually, since we really should be thankful to the Universe for giving Shantanu and Vrushika to Palki ma'am and therefore to SwaRon and to us now! 
so true nandini..vrushan has rectreated swaron magic at evrey level..dance , romance, emotions..i can connect to them..
n yes thank u so much palki ma for giving us shantannu n vrushika😊