VruShan: Recreating SwaRon Magic!! - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shaani2209

I never have enough words to say anything about these two...They both are Brilliant and am Happy m their fan😃
great posts re😃
we all can write thesis on them..they are simply awesone😊
bcoz of vrushan we are getting beautiful swaron...😃
vrushan are the sensational pairing of D3. Its cozz of them swaron got a different sort of beauty n m enjoying it. A young beautiful onscreen pait with a powerful chemistry
Superb post👏For me swaron died 1 year back but its like vrushan ne swaron m phir se jaan phonk de.They gave us the swaron they we always craved for.They make even the simplest of scenes so magical that one cannot help but fall in love with them with each passing second.
yaa di u r riteee
vrushan making swaron more and nmore beautiful and magical
Originally posted by Hello_Vrushaan

bcoz of vrushan we are getting beautiful swaron...😃
its bcz of vrushika n shantanu only tht vr gettin swaron tht v have always craved fr..cant thank dem enough..😊
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

vrushan are the sensational pairing of D3. Its cozz of them swaron got a different sort of beauty n m enjoying it. A young beautiful onscreen pait with a powerful chemistry
agreed..they are indeed the most sensational pair in d3..n their chemistry is effortless n natural..*touchwood*
Originally posted by rinku90

Superb post👏For me swaron died 1 year back but its like vrushan ne swaron m phir se jaan phonk de.They gave us the swaron they we always craved for.They make even the simplest of scenes so magical that one cannot help but fall in love with them with each passing second.
ya fr me swaron died aftr their trial confession..n it was vrushan only who relived d magic of swaron..n dey surely hv d midas touch..everything dey touches turns into gold..thts y d simple confession was WOW!!
Originally posted by Hello_Vrushaan

yaa di u r riteee
vrushan making swaron more and nmore beautiful and magical
vrushan wala swaron is magical n khubsurat😳
Originally posted by nature2

oh m late
its better alte then never..u can comment nw😊