FF: Intezaar NOTE and link on pg 67 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly i would like to compliment you on the banner.๐Ÿ˜ƒIts beautiful especially Saakshi's snap in a Saree with the Mangalsutra. She is looking beautiful.
Now the story.
A different concept.A gud start Simar.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLooking forward to see the journey of their marraige  
OMG, so excited another arakshi... But this seems to be so interesting... I'm so happy they are married in the first update itself

Aww did arjun love someone else or was that girls Sakshi herself?

Can't wait for the next update please update soon and thanx for the pm x
hi simar๐Ÿค—...

awesome storyline!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

loved it!...arakashi !๐Ÿ˜‰ loved it update soon dear๐Ÿค—
Very nice start and awesome concept..the banner is so beautiful..it will be awesome journey with Arakshi..plz plz update soon
nice concept ...contd soon...,and plz do give weekly updates...otherwise it gets really slow track..,,,,me waiting all the best

Thank you all for those lovely comments!! 

A few of you mentioned the banner, funnily I created the banner before the story. 
I was getting bored and was playing around with Mrunal and Shaleen's pics when the banner happened...the story was sort of an afterthought ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyway, here's the next update! I wrote it in hurry and so, did not proof read, please do let me know if there are any mistakes - I'll edit it later.

PMs later.

โค๏ธ Simar
Edited by Aukview - 10 years ago

ONE

Deleted - check out this thread for the story - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4182782

Edited by Aukview - 9 years ago
Beautifully written... Well explained ... Poor Arjun and Sakhshi both r in the awkward situation ... Waiting for the next part ... Really want to know ke kaise slowly-2 unka rishta banega:)... Thank you for the update :)Edited by NSohi13 - 10 years ago
its a nice update... First night with an total stranger the nervousness of newly wedded couple was shown nicely hope next will be gud...
Great start and banner
loved the concept
its different. Would love to know abt Arjun's past
PM me pls