Updte soon i m waiting
Posted: 10 years ago
Very interesting update ...

Hope Sakshi is alright...eager to know how Sakshi will compose herself
after this complicacy...

Continue soon...
wow amazing update...!!!
Ireally ;iked the whole plot...sakshi calling...arjun cutting short neha...sameer calming d situation...his talk wd arjun...ARJUN N SAKSHI'S conversation...everything...lastly sakshi leaving the house ...it was all perfect...!! really wanna knw wat happens next..
pls pm me wn updatw nxt time if psbl..😊
Awwssmmm part
cont sooon plzzz
can't wait to read more
thnx 4 pm
Excellent job simar... very good...

ofcourse sakshi is right at her stand... how can she stay or live a marriage which has nothing to fill the gap b/w them... phir logo ke samne kis baat ka rishta and dhekhawa...

Arjun shouldn't have married her at first place... in one sense he had turned her life upside down... so many dream just to shatter brutally...
any normal girl would react same way... and what does he mean i can't forget the one i loved ... but i will not leave you... does he needs a mistress then with no relationship commitment and marriage is not a mere duty to fulfill its companionship...

felt bad for sakshi...

how easy it is to say you are not my choice... but... it hurts when your chosen on rejects you...

Awesome update...😊😊
Sakshi's reaction was right...But now where is she????????????

Plz plz plz plz plz plz continue soon...😊😊Plz plz plz plz plz plz...😊😊
awesome update
loved the way sakshi answered him back
where did she go now..hope arjun finds her
continue soon
Firstly i would like to applaud Saakshi for her understanding & keeping herself calm for once &tried to make Arjun understand that they can start afresh leaving behind his past but yes felt bad that even after thinking to give it a try Arjun didnt understood her.For once felt bad for Arjun coz he lost his love but on a second thought i felt even if his aunt forced him to get married he should have said no for the marraige till the time he is ready to start afresh.His life is already messed up but now Saakshi's life too is messed up now.I hope Arjun gives another chance to life atleast for Saakshi sake.
awesome update..
some secrets related the past are out..waiting for more..
shakshi shocked..
where did she go??????
brilliantly updated...

Hey ...
Awww I feel terrible for Sakshi !! :(

She doesn't deserve it ... Her reactions were just spot on ...
She just reacted the way every single individual in her place would !!

Where did she go ???
I hope she doesn't end up doing something irrational ...