Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
There is a lot of confusion regarding ANKITA'S new show on sony
Here is what wikipedia says:
Desh Ki Beti Nandini[1]is a new fiction show which will air onSony TVand it is produced byRashmi telefilms.The show has a political back drop and has a slogan which is,"If a woman can run a house and a family,why not a country?Apparently news suggest that the show will replace Anamika which has dismal ratings on the channel.The shows female lead is yet to be finalized but according to sourcesNandish Sandhu(Uttaranfame) has been finalized to play the male lead in the show.Ankita Sharma, last seen in Amrit Manthan, has been finalised to play the protagonist whileUrvashi Dholakiahas been approached to play another pivotal role.Newsroom spoke toNandish Sandhu,who said, "Yes I am approached but still nothing is finalized yet."
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Rain even I  read it in newspaper.Sony TV is advising serial  named Nandini......Whether Ankita  is acting  in that  serial or not we do not know clearly...we have to wait and watch...
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
koi romantic serial ho to acha hoga...πŸ˜ƒ
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rain4ever

There is a lot of confusion regarding ANKITA'S new show on sony
Here is what wikipedia says:
Desh Ki Beti Nandini[1]is a new fiction show which will air onSony TVand it is produced byRashmi telefilms.The show has a political back drop and has a slogan which is,"If a woman can run a house and a family,why not a country?Apparently news suggest that the show will replace Anamika which has dismal ratings on the channel.The shows female lead is yet to be finalized but according to sourcesNandish Sandhu(Uttaranfame) has been finalized to play the male lead in the show.Ankita Sharma, last seen in Amrit Manthan, has been finalised to play the protagonist whileUrvashi Dholakiahas been approached to play another pivotal role.Newsroom spoke toNandish Sandhu,who said, "Yes I am approached but still nothing is finalized yet."

confused when they say female lead yet to be finalized and AS playing protogonist ..

Isn't Protogonist and female lead same πŸ˜•

Anyways wiki sources are not that reliable as anyone can edit the content

but the role seems a strong character and wishing AS all the best that she gets a good role😊
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Savan-Rules

koi romantic serial ho to acha hoga...πŸ˜ƒ

Kuch tho inside khabar dekar hamari confusion door karo yaar πŸ˜ƒ.

Acumen thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Yes Rain even I read it in newspaper.Sony TV is advising serial named </font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000">Nandini...</font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">...Whether Ankita is acting in that serial or not we do not know clearly...we have to wait and watch...</font>

Yes you are right...we'll have to wait for a reliable source for the confirmation.
Acumen thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Saina--

</div>
<div>
confused when they say female lead yet to be finalized and AS playing protogonist ..

Isn't Protogonist and female lead same πŸ˜•

Anyways wiki sources are not that reliable as anyone can edit the content

but the role seems a strong character and wishing AS all the best that she gets a good role😊

You are right protagonist means the female lead itself...
I read that Nandish is going to play the male lead opposite ANKITA SHARMA which means that AS is the main lead.
I hope that she plays Nandini & the role is strong enough.
All the best to AS.
pal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow hope she plays Nandini as it sounds like a strong character...

Happy for Anki and hope the show gives her deserved recognition and award also
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Saina--

Kuch tho inside khabar dekar hamari confusion door karo yaar πŸ˜ƒ.

Ok,try kar rahi hu😊