chavi DT note pg 4

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Now she knows the truth that jeet loves ana. Still like a leech she wants to stick with jeet and as usual she tried to emotionally blackmail jeet by saying that her parents are dead, her brother is dead (another unseen brother went missing) and showing her ever annoying magar mach ki aasu. And I will ask mr.Jeet Saluja to grow a backbone and tell the truth to the family and divorced the ever annoying chavi.😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chavi is shameless frm da beginning of da show. She went to stay wid da salujas lyk a beggar. Then she blackmailed salujas fr marrying jeet. And after knowing da truth she wants to stay there. Any girl wll nt do so. Bt dis girl has no shame. 😡
Suhasiniapte thumbnail
Hi Guys I am new on the forum.
It is sad to see a woman being called a leech because she is trying to save her marriage.  What Chavi said yesterday was absolutely right Jeet had no right marrying her and ruining her life when he loved someone else.   In India even today if a woman is left by her husband for another woman or divorced for no fault of hers  it becomes very difficult for the woman to walk in the society with the same respect.  She is considered a prey for every other man, in such circumstances it is only right for her to try save her marriage.  You and i would do the same thing given the circumstances.

Infact here Anamika seems to be the leech for even though Jeet had told her that they should break off since he is married she has made friends with Chavi and got into the Saluja house and now since Jeet has again asked her to go she is trying to poison his mind by saying Chavi is not normal.  Even though knowing the Raja was married she still stuck to him like a leech and in all the 16 births of the Raja she tried the same tactics.  Chavi infact was brought into the Saluja family by Rano.  As one of the forum Members had said that for every evil there is a good person brought in with much more power to kill the evil one.  Chavi has been brought in by Rano and with Matarani's blessings has remained with the Salujas to kill the evil Anamika.
867swan thumbnail

I am a silent member of India forums. I do not come here often since I remain busy with my studies, research work and family responsibilities. This post has suddenly caught my attention. I am a regular viewer of Anamika and just as a viewer I want to express my opinion.

I was never a blind supporter of Anamika and for me the makers of the show have totally degraded her position as a woman by showing her running behind a single man shamelessly for 350 years. At the same time I cannot support Chavi, Jeet and his family's action completely. First of all Jeet's family should not have done so much hurry for his second marriage. They thought he was living a depressed life while in reality he was spending quality time with a cunning starlet like Anamika. He considered Chavi a good friend while they thought they were best friends. It seems like the family never understood him, never tried to know how his life is actually going on. They should have talked to him about Chavi directly. Of course he is not a kid. You cannot treat a man like a kid who is already a widower. Then such condition would not have emerged at all. I don't want to comment about Jeet,,for me he is not even worth it. Its just that if I were Chavi I would have dealt with this situation in a different way. My mother who is almost 60 also watches this show. Some days ago she was asking that how could Chavi give him a second chance after telling so many lies…..why isn't she informing the family so that they can take some action against him?? Is cheating a very small mistake?? Will I expect that my daughters will take no action against their husbands if they come to know that those men wee cheating them?? I told her that in this show Chavi was brought as a replacement of Rano and she's supposed to do everything Rano used to do. Then my mom said that Rano and Chavi's case are not the same….Jeet loved Rano very much and he never lied to her,,never cheated her. Here he has lied to Chavi in every minute. How can the both girls' cases become same??? I didn't know what to reply to my mom…..I have no intension to bash any character….but if Chavi doesn't take any action against Jeet this time also then I'm not going to support her ever….I'm not telling to divorce him immediately….she should inform Jeet's family about him and Anamika and teach both of them a lesson.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

What i think of over all situation.

Chavi will sooner or later be awarded Master Degree in "all Types of Rona dhona" prgramme.

Anamika will definately be declared as copycat spirit beating all ordinary daily soap vamps.

Saluja ka to kuch na miley woh b bahot hai...they deserve emotional atyachaar award and better eyesight.

lastly, God Bless audience 🤣
Bushra_Munia thumbnail

Originally posted by: 867swan

I am a silent member of India forums. I do not come here
often since I remain busy with my studies, research work and family
responsibilities. This post has suddenly caught my attention. I am a regular
viewer of Anamika and just as a viewer I want to express my opinion.

I was never a blind supporter of Anamika and for me the
makers of the show have totally degraded her position as a woman by showing her
running behind a single man shamelessly for 350 years. At the same time I
cannot support Chavi, Jeet and his family's action completely. First of all
Jeet's family should not have done so much hurry for his second marriage. They thought
he was living a depressed life while in reality he was spending quality time
with a cunning starlet like Anamika. He considered Chavi a good friend while
they thought they were best friends. It seems like the family never understood him,
never tried to know how his life is actually going on. They should have talked
to him about Chavi directly. Of course he is not a kid. You cannot treat a man
like a kid who is already a widower. Then such condition would not have emerged
at all. I don't want to comment about Jeet,,for me he is not even worth it. Its
just that if I were Chavi I would have dealt with this situation in a different
way. My mother who is almost 60 also watches this show. Some days ago she was
asking that how could Chavi give him a second chance after telling so many lies…..why
isn't she informing the family so that they can take some action against him??
Is cheating a very small mistake?? Will I expect that my daughters will take no
action against their husbands if they come to know that those men wee cheating
them?? I told her that in this show Chavi was brought as a replacement of Rano
and she's supposed to do everything Rano used to do. Then my mom said that Rano
and Chavi's case are not the same….Jeet loved Rano very much and he never lied
to her,,never cheated her. Here he has lied to Chavi in every minute. How can
the both girls' cases become same??? I didn't know what to reply to my mom…..I
have no intension to bash any character….but if Chavi doesn't take any action
against Jeet this time also then I'm not going to support her ever….I'm not
telling to divorce him immediately….she should inform Jeet's family about him and
Anamika and teach both of them a lesson.

well said. In true sense rano is much much better than chavi. I personally didn't want da revamp.
aTTiTude_dIvA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reminds me of biwi no.1 people...

do u guys like seriously prefer sushmita sen over karisma??😲

just coz karisma tried every means to save her marriage?!! and salman is obviously wrong here...

so was jeet for marrying chavi.. when he loved someone else!
get a life guys🥱
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree with tm...

chavi is shameless
where as a vamp -a serial killer--the girl who  chased men for 17th births and killed them in all births   and a blood sucker  and a manipulator and who controls jeet by black magic--the criminal who killed jeets first wife is very very good and great girl and deserves to get jeet ...

what an way to defend anamika--i am simply floored...
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

agree with tm...

chavi is shameless
where as a vamp -a serial killer--the girl who  chased men for 17th births and killed them in all births   and a blood sucker  and a manipulator and who controls jeet by black magic--the criminal who killed jeets first wife is very very good and great girl and deserves to get jeet ...

what an way to defend anamika--i am simply floored...

the red letters are all that matters

edited for mocking an opinion
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Serial khatam hone ko hain hum chavi ki bare main baat karke apne tym kyu waste kare?