Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

Serial khatam hone ko hain hum chavi ki bare main baat karke apne tym kyu waste kare?

do you heard  English proverb??---attack is best form of defense...

anamika ko defend nahin kar sakthe hai --iss liye chavi pe attack horaha hai...and it will increase in coming days when chavi takes on  anamika...

i am not surprised with attack on chavi now a days...it was all expected...😉
AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajh

do you heard  English proverb??---attack is best form of defense...

anamika ko defend nahin kar sakthe hai --iss liye chavi pe attack horaha hai...and it will increase in coming days when chavi takes on  anamika...

Oh you are right..attack is the best form of defense. So everybody, lets attack kabab me haddi chavi with guns and knife and kill her for good and save the world from her torturing acts. 😉
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajh

do you heard English proverb??---attack is best form of defense...

anamika ko defend nahin kar sakthe hai --iss liye chavi pe attack horaha hai...and it will increase in coming days when chavi takes on anamika...

raj chavi ka character bohot weak hain. Sirf yehi nhi mujhe toh lagta hain jeet k sath vhi kuch nhi hain uska...agar hota dan itna jayada prob nhi hota. Actress acchi hai par role weak hain.
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow! first ppl used to say EXACTLY similar words to Rano and now for Chaavi...ppl dont even get tired!
SO U CVS? WAT'S BEEN THE USE OF BRINGING CHHAVI AT ALL???😳
Suhasiniapte thumbnail
Just a handful of the viewers support Anamika but the majority of the viewers who do not even know such a forum exists support Chavi especially once she starts hitting back at  Anamika and the CVs know that hence they are still projecting Chavi as the Rona Dhona bahu instead of the Tigress Matarani in their quest to glorify Anamika.  The TRPs fell the moment Rano was killed and has begun rising when the time for Chavi to hit back has begun.  

Anamika was always a loser in her quest to win the Raja she has broken 16 homes, sad even in the 350 years that she has been roaming she has never understood the meaning of Love, every birth the Raja jas refused her but still she persists.  She should have let go and taken a birth herself alongwith the Raja and then tried to seduce him with her sensuality. 
867swan thumbnail

I agree unfortunately. This is what my biggest regret about her. Only because she is the antagonist that doesn't mean that they will make her do anything and everything'.but her some activities have irritated me to the core'.they never gave her the status of a title character'Chavi is a nice girl, problem is that she herself is the victim of too much family drama'.Makers have deliberately tried to present her just as an efficient daughter-in-law,,,but not as someone with whom Jeet will fall in love automatically no matter what the circumstances are'this was not a right step'.

Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
rajh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AliStark

Oh you are right..attack is the best form of defense. So everybody, lets attack kabab me haddi chavi with guns and knife and kill her for good and save the world from her torturing acts. 😉

there is one more proverb--ignorance is bliss...

keep on attacking chavi--but that not going to change fact...and fact is---anamika vamp thi--vamp hai--vamp hi rahegi...😉
rajh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

raj chavi ka character bohot weak hain. Sirf yehi nhi mujhe toh lagta hain jeet k sath vhi kuch nhi hain uska...agar hota dan itna jayada prob nhi hota. Actress acchi hai par role weak hain.

anamika fan ko --anamika chodke sab character weak  hi lagtha hai---and that is not a problem for cvs--ph and other viewers...😉
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haan raj bollo jitna chahe ...im never gonna speak abt C