Thendral Aug 9 Friday update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Aug 9 Friday Update

Hopsital

SK in the bed after he attempted suicide. SK's father very much dejected telling he is his single son and he wanted to do everything for the son. TA gets there and makes verbal assault of SK. TA tells him  SK's decision is cowardly. That moment SK wakes up. TA tells him, 'You must have given importance to your dad, mom and sisters who all have love for you. They were with you for a long time and they did so much for you to make a man. But you committed this for Revathi whom you knew only for two months. Unfortunately this is the way of the males today. They plunge into love. But they don't fight for the girl till the end. When they find least resistance and believe they could not get the girl, they do this type of cowardly act.  Everyone will only despise you as coward if your suicide had been successful and your parents and sisters would have been very much dejected. I told you to be patient. I had given two days time for them. Yet you did this rash step.' SK told he made this decision based on Revathi's letter. Still TA told him to be patient.

Prabha's house

Prabha comes to his home with Sakshi. And there her mom does Aarthi in which she tells she wants to do for both of them. Sakshi makes Prabha to come closer to her taking his hand. And so Sakshi comes in to the home. There after some light conversation, Prabha goes to take bath for preparing to go to the office. And then Sakshi's father comes in. all of them talk about their cunning plans. Sakshi's parents talk about the immense wealth Prabha has and they have to do the needful for the cosy life they could get by this way. And then Sakshi's mom shows her the room in which she has to be. And then in the room, Sakshi gets to the toilet and speaks to her lover Shyam. And now we know about sakshi's plan. She tells him, 'Prabha is a big fook. All that one needs to get him to her side is flatter him in some way. Now I am doing this drama to get as much wealth as possible. I had no idea how to solve your problem. Now with Prabha's money all our problems will be solved.  My parents cheat me but I am cheating them. Tit for tat,' Still Shyam is apprehensive. Sakshi tells him, 'Dey, Nee en  lover daa. Unakku vendi ithu naan cheyyanam.'

MM's house

TA comes in. He authoritatively calls on Kalyani. Mohan is also there. He tells Mohan to call on Revathi. Padma tells something to him telling him to attend the office or his business. MM tells Mohan, 'Ivar intha veetu maapillai. Call Revathi.' And then he tells Kalyani to bring Revathi. Once Revathi comes TA tells her to come near him. Revathi hesitates. But nobody stops her or tells anything. Revathi comes near TA. TA tells her, 'I will ask some questions. You have to reply truthfully.'

Freeze

Thodarum

THIS IS A MEMBER'S ONLY POST

The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the contents of the post to member's only

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY MEANT FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Thank you Maha. Seriously, I am not interested in this serial anymore. The director is running out of stories. Yet another Suchi for Prabha, although he needs to be screwed over and over again.

Can't take it anymore.

Kumaran with his deadly touch. Anything he touches shrivels and dies.
Thanks Jayashree for the Mon and tue updates. Thanks haritha for Wed and Thu updates.

So people behave in the same way repeatedly. Sakshi in a cheating game. And also she is shown bullying her lover like Suchi used to behave with Prabha. Do lovers only bully each other?

One question to you: Is the actor doing Shyam's role same as the one who did Keshav's role earlier?

Wish you all a nice weekend
Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago
Thanks maha for the update. Another Suchi. Is Kumaran not tired of this repeated plot. But i ave to 
Say there is a difference here. Sakshi  will teach a lesson to both her parents and Prabha. Some
Times you need a dog that eats dog. Saravanan case is too boring. It is a replica of Mohan case
With committing suicide. I hope Kanagu does not ruin Deepa's life again. Deepa just got a 
Releif from a major tide. This fellow Kanagu is too foolish to cancel his wedding. Now again people
Are going to blame Deepa. Why cant he leave her alone? Has he not done enough harm already?
thanks for the updates Maha.

Jan, agree with your views.  
Now Mohan has no choice but to accept the marriage of SK with Revathi. There can't be one rule for Mohan but another rule for SK. Now Revathi can corner him saying he made a suicide attempt when Kalyani's marriage was decided with another person. Again Revathi has better cause than Kalyani. In the case of Kalyani, the one objection her mom raised was Padma could ill-treat Kalyani which was a reasonable point. Based on what we have seen, everyone in SK's home like SK and they all have accepted his choice. And they have to consider SK to be good because he was the choice Padma made for Pavithra. And Revathi's marriage is taking place without much hardwork to find a groom. Why not take this opportunity?

Thanks for the updates. 

Lol Shakshiii.  Oh wow, Vikatan really isn't tired of the negative characters in this show.  Shakshi going to give appu to Prabha and Seetha.  Wonder if he will get fooled by this Suchi #2. 

SK what have you done...ssiighh...this track is going on for too long.