Gustakh Dil

potential to be a high flyer...

sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i think with 1 week down GD is great. A very unique concept. Not the saas bahu stories we see all the time. We've already picked up that nikhil's family is kind of distant. They seem to worry more about appearance. Nikhil's mum bakhra blames him for her other son's death. The scene between nikhil's sister and dad yesterday tells us that maybe she isnt so happy about her marriage. We also saw that bakhra's sister in law is treated like an illiterate just because she refuses to part with her traditions. Coming to our leads, ishana is a sweet positive character. Nikhil we can see is troubled but when his with his friends or ishana or when he thinks of her, he forgets his problems. Laajo is adorable with her prankster ways and feistyness but the end she too seems to have accepted her fate, which is marriage at a young age because for a village girl there is nothing else. Sorry if its too long but my point is that this show has great potential.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Hmm.

agree

i also like this show :)
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u, I really like this show!!! ðŸ˜Š
LKJCBTR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you! I like this show so far! :D
momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Agree, I like this show as of now
-Birdie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree, i hope this show will go a long way & the story will become more interesting with time.