•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Birthdays are very special and it holds true for both young and old. It is the day which makes you go down your childhood memory lane. The very well known RJ cum actress Sana Amin Sheikh currently seen in Life OK's daily soap Gustakh Dil, celebrates her birthday today. On this very special day in her life we got in touch with her to know about her birthday plans, her best birthday so far, the surprise that made her most happy today and much more.

After celebrating Eid and on a high due to her new show Gustakh Dil, Sana sounded elated as she said, "Birthdays are always special to me and this year too I celebrated it with my near and dear ones."

Her birthday followed the Eid festival yesterday and her friends gave a pleasant surprise, "On the occasion of Eid, I had called all my friends at my home where we had a great time together. I was surprised to see that even after the Eid party got over, my friends were still sitting back. Later when the clock struck 12 they all gave me a surprise. There was a cake cutting ceremony and they all pampered me. I was feeling really happy."

However she has memories of her best birthday so far, "So far my best birthday was in 2004 when I was selected as an RJ and that is the day my career started. To be more precise, all the good things started happening and I came into acting too."

Sana has no special plans for the day, "Today I am shooting and hence there are no special plans as such for today. I am a workaholic and I love working. In fact from the past many years I am working on my Birthday and I feel very good to be working on this special day. I am not a party person at all and I prefer keeping my birthday a low key affair with my best friends and family only."

TellyBuzz wishes Sana Amin Sheikh a very happy birthday.