•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
will miss it! 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8hR17BES54[/YOUTUBE]

Shweta left right after cutting the cake and group pic... she hugs Vishal, Vivek and a couple others at 5:45 and leaves. she didnt stay for the press interviews! 
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

will miss it! 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8hR17BES54[/YOUTUBE]

Shweta left right after cutting the cake and group pic... she hugs Vishal, Vivek and a couple others at 5:45 and leaves. she didnt stay for the press interviews! 
think somewhere & somehow SHWETA was very upset about the progress of the STORY  & the UPGREADETION  of her SWEETY charecter,   for this SHE atleast   not wait for  the last PRESSMEET..                                                                                                                                                              on the other hand the new pinky is a GREAT actress,,,she only gives interviews(read atleast 10 INTEVIEWS of her in last 2 months)   & old pinky also there!!!!!
Originally posted by subhadip2013

think somewhere & somehow SHWETA was very upset about the progress of the STORY  & the UPGREADETION  of her SWEETY charecter,   for this SHE atleast   not wait for  the last PRESSMEET..                                                                                                                                                              on the other hand the new pinky is a GREAT actress,,,she only gives interviews(read atleast 10 INTEVIEWS of her in last 2 months)   & old pinky also there!!!!!

I dont think Shweta is upset about her role... she was probably busy and had to run! Or maybe wanted to avoid the media because she just got married and doesnt want to answer silly questions! 

Sweety will be remember and I think Shweta knows that! Parvarrish has always been a team effort... now that the show is ending there's no point to discuss the screen time. 
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

I dont think Shweta is upset about her role... she was probably busy and had to run! Or maybe wanted to avoid the media because she just got married and doesnt want to answer silly questions! 

Sweety will be remember and I think Shweta knows that! Parvarrish has always been a team effort... now that the show is ending there's no point to discuss the screen time. 
may be its a TEAM EFFORT...but whereas new pinky given at least 10 intv.  within  just two months & even old pinky came and gave a HUGE SPEECH...there its wonder that ST dont say atleast 2-3  lines!!!    when she was the LIFELINE of this show(just saw last month's episodes)                                                                                                                                                             &  beleave or not   SHE never given proper importance compaired to other 3 senior actors  spacially   PINKY(old)     just saw  KZK  ekta always given her best scences
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
thanks for sharing..
really going to miss this show and team a lot!!!
Wish we could have had some lines from the ahluwalias or shweta too..
It's great too see the bond between the whole team... Everyone seems to be very close to one another.. it was great too see Barkha bond with everyone so well even though she came in the show later.. And it was awesum seeing Rupali...
Really hoping for season 2 for this show!!! It was the best!!Edited by 100prabh - 10 years ago
i will miss this show.i hope season 2 comes.
in last Thursday  episode(ep 385)  there is a HUGE discussion(5 mins) between SUPER GIRL & her SUPERDAD(skip the scence)                                                                                                                                                                 that means again makers show there is again a problem in ahujas  & have to tolarate THEM for remaining 3 days...what is the prob??                                                                                                                                                                                   just hope  that GIRL & her SUPER MOTHER  PLS DON'T come in Aahul.  &  PLS not giving any IDEA to solve the problem(dont want to see any SOCALLED BONDING  at last)
i'd never had known there came a vid for Parvarrish if u hadn't had posted it :P thanks :)
^ Thanks for sharing, Neetu! 😊