Alisha Leaves D3: Discuss Here ONLY - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by asmaju

Alisha Quits D3

Its Confirmed that Alisha aka Neha has left D3 with her Last Episode Aired on 9 August 2013 AND 12 aug 2013

Kindly keep All Discussions regarding Alisha leaving D3 hear only...

Any thread opened for the same reason shall be closed or merged with this post..

Permission obtained from Juls di aka Leviathan

On Behalf of D3 Dev Team

what??? alisha bhi quit kiya... 

anyways will miss kagu-babu bond and her reverse english...
but y alisha quit d3????any ideas guys...pls share...

Originally posted by rhu90

This is what I came know..This is how her character was supposed to end..There is no other thing that came up and Urikane  trip is no where involved here as probably thats not even confirmed

Originally posted by rhu90

Palki maam's IV 
http://www.indiatvforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=694&t=41784
All the best Alisha😃Will miss ViHa alot..
wish u all the best di... i know u will be back soon with something even bigger and better...

thanks for the past 2 years u gave me as neha... will never forget such an amazing character n i will always hold onto Viha as my favourite onscreen couple...

hope to see u and archi onscreen together again someday... until then i hope u two stay happy together forever.

lots and lots of love and wishes,
- Rae
Will miss you!!!
Does Anyone know the reason why she leaves? :(
she left for a number of reasons...  but basically her character was getting no storyline and there was nothing really left for her on the show... so she decided not to renew her contract so that she could try other shows where she was given a more important role...

anyways whatever the reasons were, it was her decision so i just hope she gains all the happiness n success that she wants in life and i cant wait to see her rock the screen on another platform.
- Rae
we all are really gonna miss you tooo much .. !!! 
it's really nice to see that so many people are going to miss you alisha di... i'm really happy that finally you're getting the recognition you deserve... but its just sad that you had to leave the show in order for that to happen...

no one will miss you on the show more than i will... i can garauntee that... viha were my everything di... the reason i feel in love with the show... the reason i continued to watch the show despite so many of my favourite characters/cast leaving... viha were the reason that i looked forward to D3 every single day... just hoping to get even a chota scene of theirs...

it really hurts to know that i will never see viha again... i will never get the viha patch up that i always wanted... i will never get to see viha get back together and be the cute couple they once were again...

but i'm honestly happy for you alisha di... i'm glad that you're moving on in life and aiming higher than D3 because u deserve to be more than just a background actor and dancer in a TV show... i hope u reach new heights with any new projects that you have...

love you lots alisha di,
always have, always will

- Rae