Deiva Magal

Deivamagal 12 - 16 Aug.mon-fri on pg-1

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday Updates
Episode 100

100 aaa 🀣

Satya comes back home and thinks to herself not to mention the incident to family and get them worried. She goes in and gets ready to take shower. Neighbour lady comes back and tells saroja about the abortion matter. Saroja goes in and makes a big dam dhoom that she has done abortion. Ellam in shock look. Sampo*nam crying and asking Satya what is happening. (Loosu lady .. appadiya if you had given a slap to Saroja would have been better 😑) Satya admits going to hospital but not for this reason. Same time Prakash comes there to say sorry to entire family. Satya tells him that everyone here thinks they went to hospital for some other reason. Prakash gets angry and tells everyone what happen and ask for forgiveness. Satya uncle seem to be angry but Suresh tells his father that its only right to forgive a person who has said sorry. Prakash leaves.

Sampo*na questions saroja on what her anger is on their family that both her daughters she puts such blame. Saroja as usual with her sarcasm and leaves.

100th episode and stupid director killed us fully with this useless Morrty πŸ˜‘

He comes back and tells Gayithri about Raju meeting his wife and shows the video. Gayithri questions Raju by not revealing she knows about it and generally questions about his baby. Raju lies did not meet the son and leaves.

Next day moorty goes to same park and same mokka πŸ₯± sorry am gona make this brief. He finds a number where it says earn money by doing nothing. He calls that number and the person ask him to come to a lodge.

Thodarum

Episode 101
Hotel...GM enters and mindvoice la polambing...she thinks abt prakash's bail and raju-thilaga meet...receptionist tells her MD wants to meet her...GM goes to meet MD...

MD says now u r happy na...u r the elder DIL of that house...prakash is out from jail...u must be happy now...aama aama rombha happy says GM and her mindvoice says..indha aalu oru loossu..naanae kadupula irukken!!πŸ˜†...MD says he wants one help...His wife is a patient...She has kidney and backpain problem...She cant sit or walk...i cant be always with her...so pls can u arrange a caretaker for her??...GM suggests thilaga's name...She says she is struggling with her mom and her child..and also financially very poor...so give this job to her ..she will be happy...MD is happy and GM requests MD not to tell thilaga that this idea was actually hers...

MD calls thilaga and tells her abt the job...Thilaga happy happy accepts the offer...Thilaga comes to satya and tells her abt her new job...she says nalla neram started for me...Satya says..ur veetukar is back and u have got a new job also...kalakura thilaga...MD watches this and says nalla nerama??inimel dhaan plan start panna poren...

Dubakoor Counsi house..prakash is there to meet dubuks...Dubuk's wife brings coffee...and prakash's kku silver tumbler la coffeeπŸ˜†..She says he is my kadavul...he found my my gold chain...Prakasha nd co thiru thiru...Dubuk counsi tells praksh to attend the exam..rest he will take care...

MLM Moorthy(andha loosu apapdithan sollichu...MLM moorthy) comes to meet vetti velai jobkaran and a man welcomes him and MLM moorthy and gives some demo abt the job...He dips a white piece of paper into some solutions and paper maariduchu american dollar ah!!...MLM surprised and shcoked...idhaan job...White paper into american dollar...Kodumai part la mega kodumai was the BGM...Podhuvaga en maansu thangam🀒🀒...fraud gives some american currency to MLMM and tells him to exchange it ..the deal is u have to give indian rupees and i'll give u american currecny for that which u can exchange...Moorthy ok sollittu leaves and he immediately exchanges the currency into INR and decides to goahead with the deal...

Sampoo aunty doing veetuvelai and dharani thulli kudhichu odi vandhingsπŸ˜†...Athai comes there with suresh's clothes and tells her to wash...Sampoo aunty says she is very tired ...will do it after sometime...Athai taunts her and dharani comes to her rescue...says she will wash her suresh mama's clothesπŸ˜†...Sampoo says vendam ma...u r not used to all this...Athai says very costly clothes..be carefull...Athai leaves and dharani says iam very happy to wash suresh mama's clothes..πŸ˜†

Washing and romancing session:...Dhraani wears suresh's shirt and dreaming...Avanga sopa poda...suresh pakathula irundhu parka...orey jolly😳...namma gaali🀒Soap pottu brush pottu thaei thaei  nu thaeiching...(RIP shirtπŸ˜†)...

Saroja athai's maama comes and with him ponnu veetukaranga varanga...Ponnu appa says we have enough property...maappu kku business arrange kooda panni tharom..all we need is unga paiyan should keep our daughter happy...saroja super happy and dharani and sampoo aunty tensed...

Thodarum..

Wed update by purple

Wednesday Updates
Episode 102

Suresh parents fight when Suresh dad rejects a very rich bride for Suresh. The dad tells Saroja that he has decided to marry his sis daughter (Loosu Dhaarani very happy) then he adds its Satiya and Suresh (Loosu Dhaarani sad) . Saroja says no they are poor. Suresh dad says Satiya and Suresh love each other ( Again loosu dhaarani very very sad). They decide to wait for both of them to come home and ask them direct if they love each other. Sampoornam worried.

Satiya and Thilaga walking home after work meet MLM Moorthy. Moorthy supports Satiya for sending Prakash and promises to get Thilaga back to her husband ( Says this to create a good image not truthful). Moorthy goes to Jai Hind Villas in new get up. They cant recognize him. Then Moorthy says its him and shows the American dollar he made from the chemical experiment. Moorthy says he needs to make more money and needs his wife jewellery. She refuse.

GM asks for her jewellery for a funtion she is going. Her hubby remembers he took her Jewellary and tells her no need its not fashion to wear gold. GM agree and hubby escape !

Suresh and Satiya come home and are ask by Suresh dad and Sampoornam if they want to get married. And that they love each other. Satiya says she dont want to think about marriage after what had happen to her (Evil Dhaarani smile! ). Then Suresh dad ask if they love each other. Satiya says if they talk to each other does not mean love. Then Suresh dad ask if they have any relationship. Satiya says yes ... Thodarum

Thu by visha

since Thursday is Public Holiday.. no serial.. yeppa we are safe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Happy Independence Day..

Join the celebration here  :-

Fri update by visha

Deivamagal Episode 103, 16th August 2013

Its starts from wednesday scene where satya said there is something between her and suresh. Everyone shocked. Then satya told there is only friendship between them and they dont have any relationship besides that. Dharani and saroja attai is the only one happy after heard this ( me too.. lol ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You guys should see the smile on Dharani face.. aargh..) Then Devaraj mama saying,you guys can think about more than friends after this.. Satya interuppts and says I cant and I wont.. Marriage is not in ma life rite now.. I wanna take care of mom and sis and all..  All kinda shocked and Suresh otthufying satya talk and says he also dun want to get married now and he has some kind of ambition.. Saroja attai keep nagging him asking if he got someone else in his mind.. To escape from his mom, Suresh lied that there is some girl he likes..  Dharani happy when heard that.. ( Loose Dharani... Ippa lovese ketkuthan..😑😑😑 )
The looks and smiles on Dharani face when Suresh nods and smiles at her before closing the door.. ( Yeppa.. thangale.🀒🀒. )

Thilaga anni doing house chores and take care of MD wife.. MD wife praising Thilaga anni... MD came and asking thilaga to have dinner with them ..  At the same time, GM and Raju on their way to some kind function.. Gm had planned to bring Raju near to MD house so that she can kathai kattufying GM and Thilaga are having affair.. Raju stops car near MD house.. That time thilaga comes out and MD gives her some money for auto fare.. Raju misunderstood and GM acting likes she doesnt know anything. This is the Biggest plan that GM planned..😲😲😲 ( Super plan) 

Theeni maadu Dharani  start pannitha.. paskithu pasikuthu nu..😑😑😑
Pasamalarkal Devraj and Sampoo lady talking... They cant digest Suresh is seeing someone.. Satya asking his mama, how come her open minded mama can oppose suresh love.. dharani ange nagam kadicching.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Suresh roomlerunthu etti paarthing... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Suresh almost poathu odakiran that he is not seeing anyone .. His mom comes, he just saying no one can change his mind.. Saroja attai keep asking this and that to suresh .. suresh just smiling and maybe thinking ( Namma amma sariyana loose poalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ..  again dharani and suresh smiling smiling scene.. ( Lovesu dharani eh  enna pandrathune therile.. Dharani face expression changes within one second throughout the scenes.. You guys shouldnt miss this...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Mookai Moorthy plan to karanthufying money from GM.. GM warns him and said she not goin to give even one paisa to Dollar Moorthy .. ( MLM Moorthy changed to Dollar Moorthy now)

Raju recalls the incident ( Thilaga receiving money from MD).. GM gives some money to Raju so that he can have some drinks and organized a kaccheri at Hotel.. 

Kaccheri Kacheri Kala Kattap pothu Monday Deivamagal le thaane...

Thodarum...

p/s : Tonite episode Okie for me.. but im so sad Prakash is missing in action in tonite epi too.. πŸ˜­

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks ratna..

Powerstar's lathika movie maadhiri...100 epsiode ponadhe theriyala...

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Ratna

Intha naasamana ponne serial 100 vathu episode ahh... hmmm Suttam!!!!😑😑😑

This and Vamsam is the only serial I don't waste time watching. 🀒  That is the right time to read my newspapers. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank Ratna.

Crap of the highest order. I fast forwarded most of it.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update ratna.. πŸ˜‰

semma mokkai scenes after first 10 minutes...😑😑
Mokkai Moorthy scenes damn irritating..cute white kitten head emoticon 91 Cute White Kitten Emoticon

first part was okie for me..πŸ˜ƒ
Intha saroja attai santhule sinthu paaduvange pa... πŸ˜‘😑
she know the abortion case is not true.. still she want to humiliate satya..cute white kitten head emoticon 151 Cute White Kitten Emoticon
antha time paarthu prakash varuvaana... 070424 5qq8 Strawberry Emoticons
perfect time for saroja attai to taunts satya more...kr angry Keroppi Frog Emoticons (Sanrio)
prakash be be nu mullikkiran...070424 5qq3 Strawberry Emoticons

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seriously i was sooo piss of that i actually FF it and cared a hoot to even hear what that idiot was blabbering about. tension ohh tension!!!

one thing i noticed only Prakash can adakufy saroja attai 🀣

haan ratna, prakash keep observing saroja attai when she talks and taunts satya..

so he is the perfect person to adakkufy saroja attai...
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
prakash adakufy sarojai athai and satya will adakufy gaanda lady..
first antha mokkai moorthy ah yaaravathu adakkunge pa..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

My colleague semma comedy pa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she awakes middle of the night just to watch yesterday deivamagal...rofl
she thought there will be love scenes..😲😲
one episode le eppadi kumaran love panna vitturuvaru...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
years years ah kumaran serial follow panniyum ithu terilaye.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PurpleFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Deivamagal on your 100 episodes

Prakash and Satiya family scene was very nice.. At least this prob is solved and Satiya no need to go through Atthai torture on this matter...
I agree fully with Moorthy scenes.. It was very boring n nothing new.. Viewers all get it that he does not go to work but cheats to get money.. No nedd to show his everyday activity.. Its not about Moorthy..
For a 100th episode i was expecting a big twist or smthing interesting, but i was left disappointed.