Unnathaane Thedi Vanthen Thalli Odaatha

Remix :

Spl song dedicated to daaraducker thirumurugar🤢

nee serial eduthu engalathan torture pannadhe
un mokkai dialogue solli engala kolai pannadhae
ada onnam class paiyyan pola azhudhu tholaikadhe
unnai thedi vandhu engala thaan kolla vaikadhae😡

reserved..

i dont want prasad's wuu wuu..mangatha's blah blah,lola waaan waan,paramu's yenga ennanga,pirai's my maappu best appu etc etc

Epsiode 840 Written Update

prasad asks abt parigaram...mamma with her always overflowing eyes says no...and ootufies food...Prakash silent...oru man comes there and says he is coming from karaikudi and prakash 's malaysia owner wants him to come to karaikudi to finish all his kanakku...sending fax will not do...Mom dad shcoked and prakash says ok...Dad says now he is not well...Inform chettiyar that prasad will come soon to karaikudi to settle accounts...

Guhan chases selvarangam's car and starts fighting with him...SR poruthadhu podhum endru pongi ezhudnhu slaps guha...asusual guha vaangi kattittu leaves...
Guha's appa calls and appa asks how r u da?...Guha says sariyana rowdy ooru ppa...Guha's appa says rags oru vagaila namakku relative... Our relative oru boy..his name is selvarangam😲😆😆(ulagam urundaaai🤣)...
...Guha super happy .Appa tells him to go and meet selvarangam and introduce himself...Guha suoer happy and says thanks to his appa and goes to meet selvarangam...

Guha comes to taxi stand and makkal says SL ippodhan left the place...They gives selvarangam's house address and guha goes to SL's house...

Kudimagan ramesh comes to mayil's house and fights with kaamu..sokku anga irukaru...he calls her ennadi kaamu..Deivu tells him to give rechpet and take rechpet(idho parrra...vedam saathan odhudhu...chee... saathan vedam odhudhu)....Ramesh next targets mayil and says ivardhaan periya thirudan...my     senior...Sokku tells him to leave ...and ellarum ulla poitanga...Ramesh veliya ninnu vittufying saabam and poding sabadam...

Deivu starts her oppari and mayil his polambal...Sokku consles him saying namma headwriting appadithan...(head writing ðŸ¤¬...vayasna manushana irukeengalae parkaren...illainna edhavadhu solliraporen)....kaamu calls paramu and tells her to take care of ramesh...Paramu crying...

Mahesu va oru mini mothings..and there comes guha..and helps mahesu and mahesu invites him to her house...Guha says he wants to meet selvarangam and mahesu says vaanga ulla poi pesalam...coffee palagaram procedure ellam over and mahesu says iam dhaan mrs.selvarangam the great...Guha calls her anni  and mahesu happy...

Selvarangam calls mahesu and says he is going on a 2 day trip and mahesu tells abt guha and SL says  enna matter nnu visarichu vai...Guha says i'll talk to anna..Guha leaves...

Oppari family No-3...pirai and family doing RKO (round katti oppari)...Pirai says he is very worried abt prasad and maha's nilamai...Sokku says u ppl arethinking too much...Pirai in no mood to listen...he again talks abt chicken soup😡...sollikama poitaru...my maappu...mangatha nd sokku consoles them...Sokku says such a nice makkal they r so dont worry...They will come back soon...mangatha says i know prasad very well and he will not cheat us...property dispute problem aa irukkum..Sokku says let's wait for gopi to come back...Pushpa syas last time we met them was when they were returning from here (sokku's house)..Malar yosichinga ndlooks at meenakshi...(think malaru think...mandaiyila onnu illai...unnala mudiyadhu nnu teriyum..irundhalum thinkkk🥱)....

Gopi and kaaja at prasad's house...MM and his wife and gopi kaaja face to face..

Thdorum.

*******************************************************************************************

Tue update by MIgan

Basically you want no serial Sumi...
Me too me too the same...

Can they advance Indeppence day to Tuesday? 

Hmmn - Tuesday reserved a? ðŸ˜•

Tuesday - Aug 13

Update by Migan

Namma Hero Gopi reaches and MM and wife sitting at the entrance. Seeing Gopi Mottai goes inside and Gopi follows them. He starts talking symbolically that kandathu coming nnu, Gopi asks if Prasad there?

MM says yov - I didn't want to talk to you then Soodu Soranai illatha inga vanthuttenga. Gopi asks for the reason they left and MM says don't talk as we don't like your ooru. Gopi talks about wedding and MM says wedding won't happen. Gopi shocked, he asks for Prasad.
MM says Prasad went to Malysia he didn't want the weddign so he went there. Gopi asks for sure meanwhile some one comes drops meds bag saying prasad left it there and he says Prasad was there 10 mts before.

Gopi gets it and goes outside and sit and Mottai and wify come sit opposite and start teasing Gopi, saying no Manam rosham. He talks to wife symbolically saying if some one comes and not liking and goes away then you have to leave - otehrwise ippadi varuvangala?

They further talk ill about Maha, that she is odugali and you enjoyed her and then you try to sell her they won't find a groom even in ullur that's why they are behind us.

Best scene of the day...
Hearing this Gopi gets mad and starts beating him nalla with hand and then with kuchi. Sema adi. Nalla venum.  ðŸ¥±

Wife runs outside and gets people and they separate them telling Gopi to come in the morning and talk. Gopi leaves with Kaja feeling bad for hitting MM. 

Gopi calls Sokku and asks him to come aside and tell him everything. Gopi tells I am going to stay here for tonight in a lodge and once we know then only I will come. Sokku says I will come with Pirai before morning.  

He goes tells Pushpa nothing and you be brave and it is just like that we want to go. Pushpa is tensed. Malar looks at Mankatha suspeciously.

Prasad and parents come and MM tells Gopi came and did ragalai, he tells he beats Gopi didn't agree he is beaten. Prasad father gets mad and he tells how can Gopi raise hand - I will call them tomorrow and talk.

MM wife scolds him for not hitting back.

Paramu putside waiting for Ramesh. neela joins her and Ramesh comes fully drunk. Comes and shouts to Paramu.He starts fighting with Paramu asks her to leave to her house. He pushes Paramu and she holds her stomach and Moorthy comes and catches her. He asks Moorthu has no right to question him brothers start fighting and NA comes and stop the fight. In anger Ramesh takes a stick to hit Moorthy but NA comes in the middle and he gets hurt. Neela gets mad. But NA tells Paramu to take him inside saying he is not in the right mind - just take him inside otherwise he will only be bad. They all go inside and NA is sad.

thodarum...

laksh will write Pirai azhugai/Sokku azhugai etc.

***********************************************************************************
Update by Laksh
Wednesday - why this kolaveri mr.diratector😡😲

Prasad coming out of home talking to someone, gets to see pirai n puspa  cursing him telling that maha hanged to death..prasad is stunned n speechless ..P2 continue their cursing. n gathers people.. in an hyped emotion pirai goes n takes an stone n thrown on him.Prasad shouts mama n gets up from dream. feeling guilty ..goes out n search the sim which he throws out n pick it n activate in mobile. gets to see 5 missed call from maha  n calls her thrice  but cuts the call in half way all the times n  looked confused. here kobi is sleepless.. kaja gets up n tells that what he did is rite.. n ask him to be calm..as like him others are also responsible for any mistake which happening around him nu sollitu ask him to keep quiet..gets call from maha , she ask him to talk to prasad n ask him to call her..he says ok n cuts call  by telling her not to worry as all is well.. door bell rangs gets to see pirai n sr. pp ..there. kobi tells pirai that he suspects all family members are stopping prasad from taking action nu solli ask him to take bath lets go to  his place nu solluran. once pirai moves off , ask Sr. PP if he needs to come to prasad home.. sr. pp tells him u need to come n apologize so that things may come down nu solluraru.. kobi says he needs to learn lot in life nu solluran..Sr.pp nods saying yes..

ramesh gets up in NA home , comes out crying .. apologizing to each n every family member..ore RKO ..he ask everyone not to give him money..lola rightly giving bulb.. no maganae we are not giving to you..but u r taking it nu solluranga ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰..NA n Moorthy ask if he can get admit to rehabilitation centre ramesh says he will not surely touch drinks anymore nu solluran n all samathanatha paduthufies n sends him in with paramu..Moorthy ask NA not to trust him as we can proceed with Treatment.. NA says lets give him one last chance n see what he do n then we will decide nu solluraru.

Meens packing food for puspa n co.. rags gets this news ..meens leaves with food for puspa.. malar comes there n learns that meens has gone to puspa home.she feels suspicious. calls kobi n learns about prasad family hiding him from them. Malar tells him about the Prasad parents visit to their home last n they left with hard heart from their nu sollura.. which is overheard by sam in doorstep..kobi tells her not to talk to anyone on this as it may lead big mess nu solli cuts call. malar cuts n goes inside without noticing sam.sam calls puspa n tells about this convo.rite time meens also entering the home.meens comes in n ask devs why she didnt cook in rite way.. devs telling that puspa is upset nu ..puspa raises her voice n ask wht did she said to Prasad parents they had ran away nu kekura..u tells wht i would had told nu meenu kekuranga..could be ill words on my daughter nu sollura..meens screams that how damn i can say ill words on my kid..who have told you so nu kekuranga.. puspa tells its malar who was talking to kobi on this nu sollura..Meens is full swing anger.

Screen Freezees

Edited by lakshmikr - 15 August 2013 at 12:23am 

********************************************************************************

Thursday Public Holiday

Independence Day so no serial ... sumi you essu this week!! 

btw super song remix on kannakullae ðŸ¤£

@meenu akka rombha aasai taan for u.. advance independence day ðŸ˜² why this kolla veri re ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Friday update by srima

Vellik kizhami - Varalakshmi  pooja -  Dir. sir , wu wu , vasavu , dishum dishum strictly PROHIBITED

Friday 16.08.2013 

Pushpa Meenu kathi sandai poding vaayaal kathi kathi sandai poding.[ Meenu's 5.5 kattai shruti pierced the powerful ear plug & srima's ear drum phanal.so naan enna ezhudhareno you have to believe & accept it . OK friends?] Puspa accuses Meenu , you bad mouthed  about my darling daughter.  Sambandhis last seen leaving from your house & going  directly to Kutralam [ pavamga avangalukku karaikudi veyil yhangalayam ].  Meenu jumps up & down . How dare you say this , I consider Maha as my daughter. Who vathi vachufied ? Pushpa says , the news directly from horse's mouth Malarthan andha horse. Meenu's BP peaks. Oho my dear naathi you believe that paNakkara horse & not me. Ungalukkaga so many days naan  naaya peya uzhaithadhu ella sutha waste , must give myself  chappaladi [ madam please please use high heel slippers , appothan adi nalla vizhum]. Meenu leaves vowing to see Malar  two hand.

Kutralam . Suppu's ammatha pesing their parambarai veeram Adei suppu  unga thatha Madurai veeradhi veran sooradhi sooranda  [ sumi andha sooradhi soorana kandupidikka vendiya velai ungaludhu] avarudaya perandi  nee ippadi payithyaadiya adi vaagi sitting -Shame shame puppy shame.  Ammatha 8 kattai apaswaram eduthu plakkanam paading -  TM's Friday special.  Appane Thirumuruga [Idhu God TM] unnudaya indha avathara TM kitterundhu engalukkellam eppo vimochanampa?.

Sokku , Pirai , Gopi arrive at Prasad's house. Suppu thaya thaka .. Sokku apologises for Gopi's kai neeting kariyam. Gopi too apologises. Pirai pleads , mapillaikaga kozhi rasam panni vachen , unga ellorukkagavum virundhu ready panni vachen , you all  sollamal kollamal joot vitting.  Why  why this sudden decision ?,                   What is the reason. Please pardon us if we have done any mistake. Wedding is just few days away , all preparation in full swing including invitation distribution. No reaction from Prasath's side. Ammatha opens her thiruvai & says they do not like the kannadi kari , she is raasi illadhava , the wedding is cancelled , vacate the place. Sokku party shocked , Pirai shattered , poor fellow pleads pathetically . All thru Prasad standing & sleeping. Gopi suspects something amiss  somewhere-  raasiless can't be the reason wants Prasad to talk to Maha & convey that he too believes her as raasiless girl. Shattered Pirai  kaalila vizhadha kuraiya pleads with samandhi. Gopi gets angry & shouts at Prasad  - you came & asked for Maha's hand, you convinced her when she herself told you that she is a raasiless girl now aasai kaati mosam seying Gopi prods Prasad to speak out the truth real reason for cancellation Prasad's father says they are not interested in their sambandham. Gopi says he wants to hear it from Prasad's mouth . Prasad opens the mouth & says , my parents & their words are vedha vaaku for me [ adi shoevala]. Frustrated Gopi   retorts thank god we realised your true nature before marriage thanks to you Maha is going to earn  the name Raasi illadhava.   Suppu's wife unnecessarily mooku nozhachufies & kuzhapping the kuttai fight ensues between Gopi  & Madhavi. Prasad's father asks them to leave. Pirai once again pleads with Prasad says his daughter will not be able to stand this shock might even end her life. No effect on Prasad's party. Sokku party  walk out sadly.

Edited by srima - 18 August 2013 at 5:59am 

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Velli kizhamai
Mangalagaramana naal..

aanala mangalamaga ezhudha  viduvara indha director..
indha serial parthu mangalagarama update ezhudhittalum🤢

Res...
anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmikr

Wednesday - namma CID malar yethavathu thuppi sorry thuppu thulakumo😲

Malar already started the CID work... waiting to see what is going to happen this whole week going to be many shocks i feel
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sumi friday nengala ðŸ˜² srima ma kitta enna bet lae u lost lah? ðŸ¤£
raaspach thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusharose

Malar already started the CID work... waiting to see what is going to happen this whole week going to be many shocks i feel

Yes ...malar's look parthartha something cooking nnu dhaan thonudhu...but cant trust this loosu family re...all mokkais and ladies mega mokkais🤢
raaspach thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

sumi friday nengala ðŸ˜² srima ma kitta enna bet lae u lost lah? ðŸ¤£

No re...padayamma towel oru time dhaan slip aagum...(from shoulder re...dont karpanai pannufy vera edhavadhu place)...

and btw Padayamma is lady version of padayappa😎...

Just reserve pannen ...srima ma dhaan friday😆😆..

ppe ppe ppe paain ppe ppe peein 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
malar and her CID work  always turns out to be bad. She is going to say that this was the last place they came nu and might just take and put the blame on mangatha who is gona spit fire on her back. I bet its gona be gopi who will put one plus one and suspect that Prasad is his brother nu ... 😛 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SK_

No re...padayamma towel oru time dhaan slip aagum...(from shoulder re...dont karpanai pannufy vera edhavadhu place)...

and btw Padayamma is lady version of padayappa😎...

indha kodumae veraiya sumi pavam padaiyappa 😆

hopper_ocean thumbnail
enga visha kaanum? Sumi looks like you have chased her away with your song opening ðŸ¤£
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

malar and her CID work  always turns out to be bad. She is going to say that this was the last place they came nu and might just take and put the blame on mangatha who is gona spit fire on her back. I bet its gona be gopi who will put one plus one and suspect that Prasad is his brother nu ... 😛 

Exactly what I am thinking.

Why couldn't they show malar smart for a change instead of finding fault with her MIL.

If she finds out Prasad is the last son that will be good but lets see.