Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
can somebody give me another link for the promo or some pics of the promo please... i am too eager to watch it but i cant😭
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Me too couldn't watch that link.
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Give me some time...will post the pics...😊
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they were lookng really good together.
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
can someone plz tel me wat hpnd in ddbeds aftr abhimanyu lost the original will copy and it went 2 baburam? I was out of town 4 so long and i missd do dil 😭 plz plz plz help !
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: princess_farh

can someone plz tel me wat hpnd in ddbeds aftr abhimanyu lost the original will copy and it went 2 baburam? I was out of town 4 so long and i missd do dil 😭 plz plz plz help !

Welcome back friend..don't feel sad..the show is moving slowly.πŸ˜†

That will was in Raghu's wordrop for a long time. Then Shivani found it accidently. And misunderstood Raghu. Her family apolgised to her. And she thought that Raghu cheated her. 
According to the will she had to stay with Raghu. So she did and insulted him every time they met.😑
Untill one fine day she overhears Baburam telling Latha that Shivani is a golden hen. πŸ˜† She was upset and scolded Latha. Raghu was about to slap Shivani. She became angry and left the house. She stayed in haveli. Raghu went to stay with her to protect her from trio evil(Jass/Mahima and Mahima's aunt )

princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

Welcome back friend..don't feel sad..the show is moving slowly.πŸ˜†

That will was in Raghu's wordrop for a long time. Then Shivani found it accidently. And misunderstood Raghu. Her family apolgised to her. And she thought that Raghu cheated her.
According to the will she had to stay with Raghu. So she did and insulted him every time they met.😑
Untill one fine day she overhears Baburam telling Latha that Shivani is a golden hen. πŸ˜† She was upset and scolded Latha. Raghu was about to slap Shivani. She became angry and left the house. She stayed in haveli. Raghu went to stay with her to protect her from trio evil(Jass/Mahima and Mahima's aunt )

thank u thank u thank u ! Js 1 more question! Is bella's husband back? coz i briefly saw nishi calling sm1 papa
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes belas husband is pretending that he will take care of bela from now onwards.and he is in raghus house
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Please tell me How can I vote for the video in Tellybuzz ?