Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
@Devica. I think you just have to hit the fifth star from stars which apear under the video.
Edited by awida - 10 years ago
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
koi Epi repeat telecast timings bolbo plzzz...😆
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey veena..
The repeat timings are morning 11:30am and in the evening 6: 00 pm
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does Anyone know the Canadian timing for the  ME?
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pls someone update me...I watched till that episode wen raghu acted as a joker and sang that song jeena yaha marna yaha...pls tell me wat hapnd after that till today...
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

Pls someone update me...I watched till that episode wen raghu acted as a joker and sang that song jeena yaha marna yaha...pls tell me wat hapnd after that till today...

after that joker act too shivani fells prey for trio and misunderstands raghu then the story moved to office and there will be an employee whose son is suffering from cancer and wants 5 lakhs.Shivani agrees to give but the evil trio will tell shivani that may be raghu has hand in this so shivani takes back the money.in order to arrange money raghu does life risking stunt and shivani comes to know about this and when raghu is in danger then she gives mouth to mouth resuscitation and saves him.after that shivani realises her love for raghu and tells to raghu but raghu doesnot accept shivani and now sumithra has entered
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

after that joker act too shivani fells prey for trio and misunderstands raghu then the story moved to office and there will be an employee whose son is suffering from cancer and wants 5 lakhs.Shivani agrees to give but the evil trio will tell shivani that may be raghu has hand in this so shivani takes back the money.in order to arrange money raghu does life risking stunt and shivani comes to know about this and when raghu is in danger then she gives mouth to mouth resuscitation and saves him.after that shivani realises her love for raghu and tells to raghu but raghu doesnot accept shivani and now sumithra has enter education

thanx...so is shivani aware that her bhaiya and bhabhi r evil or is she back to raghu's house only bcoz she has realised that she loves raghu...
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
She comes to know about their evilness and she punished them too.she made them kneel down and ask raghu to forgive them.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watch this show on and off...so would like to know how Raghu and Sumitra know each other...thanks in advance
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: niruba

I watch this show on and off...so would like to know how Raghu and Sumitra know each other...thanks in advance

Hi Niruba.

Sumitra lives in the same basti. She was Raghu's fiancee . But he married Shivani under some circumstances .😃