Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Help Desk - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
thank you so much...

Raghu seems to be in dilemma or did he promise anything to sumitra? she seems very bold and talking as though Raghu belongs to her ðŸ˜’ 
@niruba. Hi Raghu promised sumithra that he will marry her.
Please someone tell me the repeat timings of our show in UAE.
the scene where raghu tells shivani that she is only his boss and she should marry karan, and goes down the stairs, to leave shivani to cry upstairs.. and some arabic lyrics start followed by the song maula mere le le meri jaan...

i want to know which song is that, the arabic lyrics one???
I was busy with exams so I didn't watch how did karan n shivanis wedding break off?
I recently started to watch this show.

From what I gathered, the father does not seem to be very educated. Is he an illiterate person?
Originally posted by foxy_s

I was busy with exams so I didn't watch how did karan n shivanis wedding break off?

Hi Foxy. ðŸ˜Š

It broke off after Karan Read Shivani's letter for Raghu in which she admitted that she loves only him , and will remain loving him till the end.
Originally posted by kweetrockstar

the scene where raghu tells shivani that she is only his boss and she should marry karan, and goes down the stairs, to leave shivani to cry upstairs.. and some arabic lyrics start followed by the song maula mere le le meri jaan...

i want to know which song is that, the arabic lyrics one???

Hi Kweetrockstar. 

This song Maula meri lele meri jaan from Chak De India. The Arabic lyrics say:

Ana laka ( I am yours)

Wa hayati laka ( and my life is yours).
Originally posted by gamespy

I recently started to watch this show.

From what I gathered, the father does not seem to be very educated. Is he an illiterate person?

Hi Gamespy. 

I hope you like watching DDBEDS. 

I think he can barely read. He is uneducated. He has an auto which he works on.😃
Does anyone know the song that played when Raghu and Shivani are learning to dance?

The chorus seems to be "You are always on my mind."