"Raghu is the character I relate to" says Arhaan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
"Raghu Is The Character To Which I Can Relate To"

Says Arhaan Behll who is all set to be seen as Raghu in Zee TV's upcoming show Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se…

Actor Arhaan Behll who won audiences' hearts by playing the character of Krishna in Star Plus' popular show Pratigya, is all set to be seen in a very simple role of Raghu in Film Farm's new show Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se on Zee TV. We spoke to Arhaan to know more about his character in the show.

Talking about his character, Arhaan said, "Raghu is the character to which I can relate to. He is a very ordinary guy with a maintained lifestyle. He is simple, honest, hard working and a content guy. The character of Krishna had a different accent of talking and he used to speak Allahabadi. Here, Raghu will be speaking Hindi."

Arhaan finds the character of Raghu challenging to play to which he said, "Being simple is the most difficult thing to portray on screen and I have to work from my body language to my way of speaking. I have to make sure that I shouldn't go above the graph and play this character being under the graph so that my character will look natural and relatable to me. So, this is something challenging for me. I do lots of research, put in hard work and talk to the makers about my character. After knowing all the things, I put 500% of mine to bring the best output from my character."

So, what was the reason Arhaan opted out of Pratigya 2? Arhaan answers, "I am doing this show so how can I do two shows together (laughs). Yes, I was approached for Pratigya 2 but as an actor, I didn't want to repeat anything. I wanted to do something new. This is the reason why I took up the show."

Recently, the team shot for some of their sequences in Jodhpur; so how was the experience of shooting in Jodhpur, Arhaan said, "It was a wonderful experience shooting over there. It was the first time I shot there. It was very hot there and I get to see the deserts, the camels and the typical Rajathan. People on the terrace were shouting, yelling and addressing me as Krishna."

"Krishna had become a household name and it's an advantage to get recognized by your character name," concludes Arhaan.
Edited by -Amanda- - 10 years ago
wow..such a fantastic interview of Arhaan...we all know he is the best actor on TV...πŸ‘πŸΌ...yes people love him as dabang krishna..now they will also like his new character Raghu too...he says he put his best...

thats shown in krishna character too that how brilliant he is...looking forward to  this show...πŸ‘πŸΌ
tfs
arry u'll surely rocks with new character like krishna
thank you mandy posting this article. hopes show will rock & looking forward to see Arhaan.
arhaan u were grt as krishna
i am sure u will do grt as raghu too
TFS πŸ˜Šsuch a nice interview,surely AB is going to rockπŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by heera1702 - 10 years ago
wow nice interview πŸ˜Š TFS πŸ˜› AB wil rock πŸ˜Ž
U,ll rock Arhaan πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tfs :)