Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Arhaan Behl happy to play a demur character

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Arhaan Behl happy to play demure character

After playing a small town ruffian in " Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya", Arhaan Behl will be seen as a simple, honest guy in " Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se" and says it is a welcome contrast to the earlier one.

Unlike "Pratigya", in which Arhaan essayed 'dabang' Krishna, his character Raghu in the Zee TV's new show is demure.

"As an actor I want to do a variety of roles. Until now I was being offered roles which were similar to my earlier character Krishna. I didn't want to repeat myself," Arhaan said in a statement.

"What attracted me to the show was the simplicity of my character Raghu. Raghu is an average guy. He doesn't possess any hero-like qualities. I play a simple lower middle-class guy in the show. He is loyal and hard working. My character is very down-to-earth and that is what makes him special," he added.

Raghu is strong, but not aggressive. "The role is quite different from my earlier character. This is my first show on Zee TV and I hope my fans will give me equal love and affection like my earlier show," said the actor.

Produced by Film Farm Productions, the show is slated to go on air soon.
Edited by -Amanda- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arhaan can do every role perfectly. Tfs
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I HAD always loved Arhann behl as krishna in pratigya..it diff to imagine him some other role as here is little DEMUR..

But i have loved him as RAGHOO here..

QAll the best dear...