Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Article Archive

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Please Post All Articles Related to the show here

Please Post Links to Articles as well

This topic is not for discussions, and only for Archiving articles. So please do not Comment here.

You are free to post articles as separate topic, but please post it in here as well, for future needs.

Regards,
IF Dev Team😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
"Raghu Is The Character To Which I Can Relate To"

Says Arhaan Behll who is all set to be seen as Raghu in Zee TV's upcoming show Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se…

Actor Arhaan Behll who won audiences' hearts by playing the character of Krishna in Star Plus' popular show Pratigya, is all set to be seen in a very simple role of Raghu in Film Farm's new show Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se on Zee TV. We spoke to Arhaan to know more about his character in the show.

Talking about his character, Arhaan said, "Raghu is the character to which I can relate to. He is a very ordinary guy with a maintained lifestyle. He is simple, honest, hard working and a content guy. The character of Krishna had a different accent of talking and he used to speak Allahabadi. Here, Raghu will be speaking Hindi."

Arhaan finds the character of Raghu challenging to play to which he said, "Being simple is the most difficult thing to portray on screen and I have to work from my body language to my way of speaking. I have to make sure that I shouldn't go above the graph and play this character being under the graph so that my character will look natural and relatable to me. So, this is something challenging for me. I do lots of research, put in hard work and talk to the makers about my character. After knowing all the things, I put 500% of mine to bring the best output from my character."

So, what was the reason Arhaan opted out of Pratigya 2? Arhaan answers, "I am doing this show so how can I do two shows together (laughs). Yes, I was approached for Pratigya 2 but as an actor, I didn't want to repeat anything. I wanted to do something new. This is the reason why I took up the show."

Recently, the team shot for some of their sequences in Jodhpur; so how was the experience of shooting in Jodhpur, Arhaan said, "It was a wonderful experience shooting over there. It was the first time I shot there. It was very hot there and I get to see the deserts, the camels and the typical Rajathan. People on the terrace were shouting, yelling and addressing me as Krishna."

"Krishna had become a household name and it's an advantage to get recognized by your character name," concludes Arhaan.

Credit:-Amanda-
-Naresh- thumbnail

Perneet Chauhan joins Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN Jul 12, 2013, 06.50PM IST
Tags:
  • Zee Tv|
  • Perneet Chauhan|
  • Love Ne Bana Di Jodi|
  • Geet Hui Sabse Parayi|
  • Filmfarm Production|
  • Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se|
  • Arhaan Behll|
  • Alok Nath

(Perneet Chauhan )

Zee TV's newest offering Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se produced by Filmfarm Production's is hogging the limelight these days as some big names of the TV industry like Arhaan Behll, Alok Nath, Rucha Gujarati will be seen in the show.

And the actor who will soon join the cast and will make her comeback is Perneet Chauhan who was last seen in Love Ne Bana Di Jodi.

Edited by -Naresh- - 10 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail

Rucha in negative role in 'Do Dil Bandhe...'

Mumbai,Cinema/Showbiz, Sat, 03 Aug 2013 IANS

Tweet
inShare

Mumbai, Aug 3 (IANS) Actress Rucha Gujarati is back on the tube with a negative role in the new show "Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se".

Rucha plays a menacing sister-in-law to the female protagonist in the show. She says she has never played such a character earlier.

"I play a character called Mahima in the show. She has a very overpowering and overshadowing nature. She is a decision-maker and knows how to get her work done in any possible way," Rucha said here Friday at the show's launch.

"Basically it is a grey character and I have not played such a character till date," she added.

For Rucha, it will be a challenge to portray the role as she says, she has always played innocent and simple characters.

"Playing this character will be a challenging experience for me as I will get an opportunity to emote a different emotion," Rucha said.

"So far I have only played (a good) bhabhi, girl-next-door or a gullible or simple, docile girl. So somewhere, it is a wonderful opportunity for me and I will give it my hundred percent," she added.

Rucha's last negative role was in the TV show "Saas Bina Sasural", but she was there only for a few episodes.

"Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se" features Arhaan Behl of "Pratigya" as the male lead, while Mansi Srivastav makes her small screen debut as the female lead. Vikas Sethi is paired with Rucha.

The show goes on air on Zee TV Aug 12.

\

Link: http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/2013/08/03/211--Rucha-in-negative-role-in-Do-Dil-Bandhe--.html

-Naresh- thumbnail

Zee TV launches new show 'Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se'

Produced by Film Farms, the show will replace 'Hitler Didi' from August 12 at 8.30 pm slot on weekdays

Sohini Sen | Mumbai | August 5, 2013

Zee TV announced its latest fiction show 'Do Dil Bandhe ek dori se' which will go on air from August 12, 2013 at 8.30 pm from Monday to Friday, replacing the show 'Hitler Didi' which will run its last episode this month.

Produced by Rupali Guha and Pintoo Guha, Do Dil Bandhe ek dori se is the newest from the Film Farms stable. Film Farms is a known production house, famous for its earlier shows such as Dil Se Diya Vachan, Tumhari Disha and Uttaran.

The new show revolves around the story of Shivani and Raghu. While Shivani has been brought up in a luxurious and priviledged atmosphere under the care of her grandfather Balwant Chauhan (played by Alok Nath), Raghu is the house-help. Circumstances conjure up a situation where Shivani, instead of marrying her suitably rich fiance, marries te underpriviledged Raghu. Thus starts the story of adjusting and balancing in a household that is diametrically opposite from what she is used to.

On the occasion, Rupali Guha, Producer, Film Farms said," This has surely come a full circle, from my first show in Zee to the present one. It is always a pleasure and we wish that with such a great cast of versatile actors, we will be able to show the story beautifully. The show talks about a situation where Shivani does not wish to belong to. How she begins to overcome the difficulties and build bridges with her husband and his family forms the crux of the story."

The launch campaign will be a 360 degree campaign involving audio visual mediums such as TV, DTH and cable in the Hindi speaking market. The concept of Live Streaming would be made available on Dish TV and Airtel on the launch day – whereby the viewer would be directed to Zee TV as soon as he or she turns on the set top box. There will also be Shifting LCN whereby a new channel will be created between any two existing channels where the show related content will be telecast. Marketing initiatives have also been planned around upcoming movie Chennai Express.

Ajay Bhalwankar, Content Head, Hindi GEC's ZEEL, feels that " the show is about how life takes twists and turns. And you cannot change your destiny, but what you can do is change the environment. You cant change the lives of the people around you and make it better. We are also planning to use audience engagament programmes to create gatherings, debates and conversations around this."

Link: http://www.bestmediainfo.com/2013/08/zee-tv-launches-new-show-do-dil-bandhe-ek-dori-se/

-Naresh- thumbnail

Arhaan Behl happy to play demure character

After playing a small town ruffian in " Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya", Arhaan Behl will be seen as a simple, honest guy in " Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se" and says it is a welcome contrast to the earlier one.

Unlike "Pratigya", in which Arhaan essayed 'dabang' Krishna, his character Raghu in the Zee TV's new show is demure.

"As an actor I want to do a variety of roles. Until now I was being offered roles which were similar to my earlier character Krishna. I didn't want to repeat myself," Arhaan said in a statement.

"What attracted me to the show was the simplicity of my character Raghu. Raghu is an average guy. He doesn't possess any hero-like qualities. I play a simple lower middle-class guy in the show. He is loyal and hard working. My character is very down-to-earth and that is what makes him special," he added.

Raghu is strong, but not aggressive. "The role is quite different from my earlier character. This is my first show on Zee TV and I hope my fans will give me equal love and affection like my earlier show," said the actor.

Produced by Film Farm Productions, the show is slated to go on air soon.