Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So Karan raised a good point today when he said that almost everyone has their first crush on their school teacher. And the biggest problem is when it becomes possessive and obsessive. What my question is how far would you go to get a chance to be with your first crush? Or how far did you go?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think m the only one who never had any crush over teacher..may b becoz koi young teacher nehi tha hamare school main. bt crushes r always special..its a very cute n fond memory for in my case. n the obssession n possessive thing actually come up with age acc to me..like my first crush was my friend when i was in cls 3 ๐Ÿ˜† so i remembr how i used to be around him..n how i hated the feeling when use to play with other girl. bt my bestie had a huge obssession for her teacher in clg n last month she confessed her feelings to him. in her part she was crazy abt him..celebrating his bday to wearing his fav colour she was totally gone bt at last she realised that she could get out of this feeling only if she confessed it.
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even i never had any crush on my teacher...sab oldie the๐Ÿ˜†
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
my first crush was srk๐Ÿ˜ณ
moonkmh thumbnail
mera first serious crush srk tha bt karan ne replace kar diya..
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
karan tera crush thodi hai???๐Ÿ˜ณ
moonkmh thumbnail
karan ne sab jagah le liya..crush..love everything
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera school teacher koe vi mera crush nei tha , sare mere papa se vi bade age ke the :-P
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
when i was on clas 6th i had a crush on a boy even at last i got to knw that he also had a crush on me and atlast we end up friendshp with each other :-P.
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Bt i had a crush on srk since i was 8 years old. At that time i didnt knw what crush n all , bt srk was the only star whom i like the most at that time. When i saw him on tv i scream, dont change the channel :-D. N when i grownup i got to knw that was caled crush :-P