Is the Male Always at Fault?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You know if you think about it, it's human mentality...if something happens with a female, the male is at fault. But in this case, who was really at fault?

Moloy sir was just doing his job. When Tani came to tell him she loves him, he just tried to control her. But instead, people thought that he was at fault because of the way he was holding her. So people end up thinking that he's at fault and because he felt so alone he committed suicide.

And Tani, a 16-year-old girl, just did what she thought was right because she thought it was her first love and not a crush. And so she did what she could to get Moloy sir for herself.

Who is really at fault? Is Tani at fault? Are her parents at fault? Are her friends at fault? Or is the society at fault?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i feel very bad for moloy..he was not at all guilty in any manner..he didnt hv any idea abt tani.. n here tani was so silent..keeping her feeling to herself only..assuming her feeling as love. i think even tani's parents had never think that their daughter was going through such emotional thing. i feel we all must have one person in life whthr its frm family n friend with whom we can share our feelings.. n coming to our society..now a days..media needs an issue n ppl need a drama to enjoy..no one ever try to go look at reality.
kavyasam thumbnail
In this story only Taani is at fault. 

Her Parents had no clue what was going on in her mind.  She appeared normal, lekin dimak mein kya khichdi pak rahi thi kisko pata tha.  Her friends were also acting like normal teenagers. 
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was Taani's fault but I felt that in one way, the society too was at fault. They had no way of knowing for sure whether the teacher was a criminal... and so they shouldn't have gone to that extent of ostracizing him. After all, it is supposed to be 'innocent until proven guilty' but here they marked him as a criminal right from the beginning...
shibz thumbnail
This is one of rare cases if u ask me.. usually it's the other way around.. like u can see how ppl blame(d) the girl if shez raped.. In this case however it was Tani alone at fault! Sadly she had nobody to guide her and her immaturity leads to a death!
As for the society..don't all of us belong to the same society? We believe what the media publishes! Media needs news and they bring us news from all over and we rely on it.. So can we blame the media? I'm not sure though all of us hope for a responsible media.
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you. Its all fault of Taani. She should not conceal her feelings from her parents & sister. Then, the disaster could be checked. I'm shattered to watch this episode.
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

This is one of rare cases if u ask me.. usually it's the other way around.. like u can see how ppl blame(d) the girl if shez raped.. In this case however it was Tani alone at fault! Sadly she had nobody to guide her and her immaturity leads to a death!
As for the society..don't all of us belong to the same society? We believe what the media publishes! Media needs news and they bring us news from all over and we rely on it.. So can we blame the media? I'm not sure though all of us hope for a responsible media.

Fully agree. Absolutely right observation...
Edited by jklp - 10 years ago
I would say her hormones exploded in desperation. Its rare, girls esp in india dont usually have the courage to cross their limits. But men of every class here attempts such crimes.

But what the teacher did was also wrong. I cam understand tht he couldnt bear the humiloation but what did suicide do for him. Just one incident can fijish ur life. He was indeed weak. I feel bad gor him becoz he wasted his life on a horny teenager.
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

I would say her hormones exploded in desperation. Its rare, girls esp in india dont usually have the courage to cross their limits. But men of every class here attempts such crimes.

But what the teacher did was also wrong. I cam understand tht he couldnt bear the humiloation but what did suicide do for him. Just one incident can fijish ur life. He was indeed weak. I feel bad gor him becoz he wasted his life on a horny teenager.

In his defense...He was lonely.. not even his family trusted him.. it wasn't a simple incident..it really was shocking and at that moment he'd lost the power to think.. That said I'm not defending or encouraging suicides..  
Originally posted by: shibz

In his defense...He was lonely.. not even his family trusted him.. it wasn't a simple incident..it really was shocking and at that moment he'd lost the power to think.. That said I'm not defending or encouraging suicides..  

Whatever...everything is justified but as the show itself states...suicide is never the answer.