Hum dekhte hi reh gaye aur Munia...

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Pleajj Pleajj mods, let this thread remain for atleast one day, becoz the only person who has been very very consistent on this forum is now a Rockerz and she deserves one thread  atleast,  all for her glory...

Munia is a Rockerz, amazing speed Munia, i remember, we both were senior members when we met. i  think i am gonna remain where i am for next many years, but you just Rocketed to Rockerz. Guys, please, have a big heart and pour out best wishes for this young lady, who definitely has a heart of Gold.

Munia the best thing about you is that even your harshest comments are sho shweet, becoz you just comment about the topic in question not the member, and your dislike for one thread never carries over to the other. Moreover, you do visit every thread, even if you dont like what was said.

Now, my lecture time for all please bring on your earbuds and keep those rotten eggs   ready...here comes...shows will come and go, actors will be positive one day, negative some other day, so let us not allow these changes to cloud over our friendship and our small IF world.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow sector... U da dearest frnd of mine in IF. coz of anamika,i became a member of IF. Now dis show is gonna end. Really feeling very upset. Bt i will miss u guys...remember me in ur heart.
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Thank u dishu..i'll miss u nd ur wu.;-(
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww sector that's so sweet of you !! 

Congrats Munia dear ⭐️ .. I made friends with u here in Ana forum & though I joined late, I could still easily make friends here especially with u .. Also, how can I forget it's nice to know someone belonging to the same place like me & also an Ana fan like me πŸ˜³ .. You are really a sweetheart, Love you πŸ€—

P.S. Guys, why u all talking abt missing dis forum now? The show is moving so slowly I don't think so it will end so soon !! 
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny156

Aww sector that's so sweet of you !!

Congrats Munia dear ⭐️..I made friends with u here in Ana forum & though I joined late, I could still easily make friends here especially with u .. Also, how can I forget it's nice to know someone belonging to the same place like me & also an Ana fan like me😳.. You are really a sweetheart, Love youπŸ€—

P.S. Guys, why u all talking abt missing dis forum now? The show is moving so slowly I don't think so it will end so soon !!

aww jenny so sweet:-*. Muwah nd hugs 2 u.
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliStark

Congratulation Munia.πŸ‘

thank u aliπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i have only one line to write  Munia where should i come for party
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

<font color="#9900cc">i have only one line to write Munia where should i come for party </font>

yehi karle party romi...
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

i have only one line to write  Munia where should i come for party

remember a song which says salaam salaam salaam, well, aapke emoticons ko salaam salaam salaam, they  are fabulous.πŸ˜ƒ
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyy Congo Munia... πŸ€—πŸ€—